– The passenger train that takes you to your destination is about to run on the tracks again.
– Initially, 15 pairs of special trains will be run. These trains will start from New Delhi and will reach different stations of the country.
Indian Railways has made a big announcement amid Corona lockdown. From May 12, trains for 15 important cities of the country are going to start operating. In the initial phase, special trains will run from New Delhi Junction to 15 cities. Along with this, the railway also informed that the booking of tickets will start from 4 pm today.
Amid the lockdown, the government has decided to run the biggest means of public traffic, i.e., passenger trains from Tuesday. AC trains will start running for 15 big cities of the country under several conditions. But an important thing to note is that the tickets will be available only online, so do not make the mistake of going to the station. The railway is planning to run passenger trains gradually from May 12. Initially, 15 pairs of special trains will run. These trains will start from New Delhi and will travel to different stations in the country. Booking of the special train will begin on May 11, i.e. today from 4 pm.
The 15 routes that the Railways have prepared to run are:
1. Delhi to Patna
2. Delhi to Ranchi
3. Delhi to Mumbai
4. Delhi to Jammu
5. Delhi to Chennai
6. Delhi to Bangalore
7. Delhi to Thiruvananthapuram
8. Delhi to Dibrugarh
9. Delhi to Bhubaneswar
10. Delhi to Secunderabad
11. Delhi to Bhubaneswar
12. Delhi to Madgaon
13. Delhi to Agartala
14. Delhi to Bilaspur
15. Delhi to Howrah
The big thing is that if you want to travel on these routes, then you have to book tickets online on the IRCTC website www.irctc.co.in or using the mobile app of IRCTC from 4 pm onwards today.
Some Important Guidelines for Travelling in These Trains
– Everyone can book tickets.
– Booking will not be done from the ticket counter.
– Only those who get confirmed tickets will be able to travel.
– Only AC coach trains will run.
– The fare of trains will be dynamic like Rajdhani Express.
-These trains will not have general coaches.
– There will be limited stops for these trains.
– The new timetable of the train will be released today.
Learn these things for travelling by train during the Corona crisis
– Must reach the station at least one hour before the journey.
– Only people with no symptoms will be allowed to travel after screening.
– Wearing masks will be mandatory for all passengers.
– Arogya Setu app is also mandatory on everyone’s mobile phone.
– No concession will be available in ticket booking.
– Tatkal, Premium Tatkal and current booking will not be there.
– Passengers will not get the facility of blankets and sheets on the train.
– There will be no pantry car in trains, no food and drink will be available on the journey. You have to carry your own food.
The Most Important Thing You Have to Take Care of
The first is that there will be online booking of tickets, so there is no need to go to the station. Secondly, 15 trains are being run from Delhi to only 15 places. Remember that these 15 passenger trains have nothing to do with the Shramik Special trains being run for the workers. Shramik trains will continue to run according to the timetable already set.
Six Special Trains Will Pass Through Bihar
Out of 15 special trains starting from May 12, 6 trains going to Dibrugarh, Agartala, Howrah, Ranchi, and Bhubaneswar will pass through Bihar. A railway official said that the special trains going to Dibrugarh, Agartala, Howrah, Ranchi and Bhubaneswar will be operated only through the Delhi-Howrah route. However, the Ranchi special trains might travel through either of the two routes – Gaya or Daltonganj. The Chief Public Relations Officer of the East Central Railway said that no details have been received from the Ministry so far on what kind of precaution has to be taken for the train that will pass through here.