With the emotions in heart and the tears in eyes the devotees winded up the nine days Navratri festival with its ending ritual of idol immersion, popularly known as “Visarjan”. People started saying good bye to their homes and moving to their respective places. This emotional moment of saying good bye cannot be expressed in words. It is a feeling that one can feel while leaving the place and getting out of this divine festive atmosphere. But, the job and duty is also a blessing of Maa that needs to be attended on time. People are in hurry to return their places. They started travelling with their preferred mode of transportation. But, one can find the huge rush in trains as it is the most affordable and comfortable mode of journey. Those who came with the returning bookings are the luckiest one but those who have not booked their returning have to face the rush. To know about the trains and to book the tickets, travelers can easily check train schedule online via Railmitra app.
Navratri is one of the most celebrated festivals according to Hindu Calender that calls people from all over the country. The festival is not only enjoyed by the Indians but it also mesmerizes the eyes of the outsiders to attend the fiesta. Devotees keep nine days fast on Navratri and on the ninth day, they break the fast with “Hawan and “kanya Pujan” ceremony. While returning to their places they are not restricted to have selected food during journey. In fact, they will look for the varieties, especially non-veg and the food prepared with garlic and onion. Railmitra as one of the leading e-catering partners of IRCTC understands the food craving of travelers to relish the journey. So, it has made the Post-Navratri food arrangements properly to make the passenger’s journey delightful. Passengers can easily get these food delivered in train by availing the Railmitra app facilities. Some of the post-Navratri dishes that are served by Railmitra right to the travelers berth:
- Starters like Chicken Lollypop, Paneer Tikka, Dahi Kabab, Chicken 65, Corn salt-pepper etc.
- Mains including Makkai Palak, Aloo Gobhi, Palak Paneer, Veg a Mix, Fish Chilly Dry, Chilly Chicken Gravy, Jeera Rice etc. which can satiate your tummy while travelling in train.
- Sides are added to make your meal healthier. You can add Salad, Raita, Curd or Papad with your meal.
- Breads, No matter what you want to add with your main course, from Missi Roti to Lachha Pratha or Tawa Roti to butter Naan everything is available here to make you feel like home food.
- Thali, either you want Veg Thali or Non- veg Thali, RailMitra serve it on your berth while travelling.
- Roti/Stuffed Paratha, Rice/Pulao, Dal, Sweet, Salad, Pickle, Paneer/Chicken and seasonal/mushroom curry will be spoon out in your Thali.
- Soup is an important dish that contains all ingredients in a bowl. Order your favourite soup along with your group and make your nutritious.
- Snacks, some foods are cooked to make tea – time special. Full your tummy with yummy snacks like Rolls, Pakora etc.
- Dessert helps to digest the more nutritional components of the meal. So while travelling, you can cherish your meal by adding Gulab Jamun/Rasgula or Halwa after your meal.
- Breakfast, A healthy breakfast reduce your extra body fat and make you look fit. After a long break of 7-8 hours of night, our body need something healthy food to make us energetic. With the help of RailMitra, you can order Sandwich, Uttapam, Puri-sabji, Jalebi, Aloo Paratha, Idli Sambhar etc. for your morning meal.
RailMitra is one of the verified e-catering partners of IRCTC that help to serve best, fresh and healthy food in trains. To order food from RailMitra, download its mobile application or visit its official website and place your order by entering the PNR number or Train Number. One can also give call @8102888222 to place the order. Passengers need to select the station and to choose the food options for delivery.
Coupon Codes to Use for getting Discounts:
- GROUP20: Get flat 20% off on group food orders in train.
- RM10:Get flat 10% off on orders above Rs.300.