• Railways changed the time for many special trains
• Many special trains of UP-Bihar included
• Changes will come into effect from 1 July 2020
Rail News: Indian Railways has started operating special trains for the passengers, following the necessary guidelines related to safety. In view of the problems faced by passengers due to stoppage and timing of trains, the West Central Railway has made changes in the timings of a large number of special passenger trains. Railways have also confirmed that these changes will come into effect from 1 July 2020. Passengers should check the changes made once before their journey. This has been informed by a tweet from the West Central Railway. The timing of many special trains connecting UP-Bihar have been changed. This includes Ahmedabad-Muzaffarpur Special Train, Ahmedabad-Gorakhpur Special Train, Mumbai-Amritsar Special Train and many other trains.
CPRO West Central Railway Tweeted the Information
CPRO West Central Railway tweeted that some changes have been made in the arrival and departure time of the Bandra Terminus-Ghazipur City Special Train (Train No. 09041/09042). The time table of special train number 02903/02904 has also been changed between Mumbai Central and Amritsar passing through Kota Division.
Timings of These Special Passenger Trains Changed
Changes have been made in the timing of many special trains connecting South Central India to Uttar Pradesh and Bihar. These trains include Ahmedabad-Gorakhpur special train, Ahmedabad-Muzaffarpur special train, Mumbai-Amritsar Special train, and others.
• The superfast train from Ahmedabad to Gorakhpur (09089) will depart from Ahmedabad at 23.30 and will reach Itarsi at 12:00, Jabalpur at 15:35, Katni at 17:00, Satna at 18:40 and Gorakhpur at 06:15.
• Train no. 09090 depart from Gorakhpur to Ahmedabad will depart at 08:40 hrs and will reach Satna 19:10 hrs, Katni at 20:50 hrs, Jabalpur at 22:15 hrs, Itarsi at 02:00 hrs and Ahmedabad at 15.35 hrs.
• Train number 02480: Some changes have been made in the arrival/departure times at North Western Railway stations of Bandra Terminus-Jodhpur Special Train (Train no. 02480). The train will arrive at Falna station at 03:05 instead of 02:55 minutes, while it will depart at 03.07 instead of 02.57 minutes. At Rani Station, it will arrive at 03:20 instead of 03:10. It will leave at 03.22 for next destination.
• Train number 02915: The arrival/departure time of the Train No. 02915, Ahmedabad-Delhi Special Rail Service of the North Western Railway has also been changed.
• The timing of the Ahmedabad-Muzaffarpur Special Express train that opens for Muzaffarpur in Bihar has been changed. From July 1, this train will run from Ahmedabad at 10 pm. The train will reach Itarsi at ten in the morning the next day. The train will reach Jabalpur at 1.30 pm., Katni at 14:55 minutes, Satna at 16:35, and will reach Muzaffarpur at 4:15 in the morning the next day. In return, the train will start from Muzaffarpur at 6:15 pm and will reach the en-route stations at the following timings: Satna at 18: 35, Katni at 20:05, Jabalpur at 21:40, Itarsi at 1:45 pm and will reach Ahmedabad at 15:00.
Apart From These Trains, Time Has Also Been Changed For Many Trains
• Some changes have been made in the arrival/departure time of Bandra Terminus-Ghazipur City Special Train (Train no. 09041/09042).
• Jodhpur-Delhi Sarai Rohilla Special Train (Train) No. 02464): There has been a partial change in arrival/departure time at the stations of the North Western Railway.
• Some changes have been made in the arrival/departure time at the stations of North Western Railway of Bandra Terminus-Jodhpur in Special Train (Train no. 02480).
• Changes have also been made in the arrival/departure time of the train No. 02915, of the North Western Railway for the Ahmedabad-Delhi Special Rail Service. Timetables of trains can be seen on the site of the railway.
You can easily check the Indian Railways Time Table using the RailMitra App!