The Palace on wheels is counted among the fourth luxurious trains of India which is the synonym of magnificence, grandeur and resplendence. With facilities like spacious 39 Deluxe Cabins, 2 Super Deluxe Cabins attached bathrooms, two lavish restaurants, lounge, bar, spa and personal butler, it becomes one of the most preferred tourist trains to explore the vast Indian cultural heritage. It gives a whirlwind trip and the easiest way to adore a trip to the major sites of India. Its India’s original luxury train and a distinct way to experience India like never before. The Maharajah treatment, scintillating journey, intrinsic ambience and the majestic charm of the train carries the guests every Wednesday evening from the capital city New Delhi and traverses through 3000 kilometres and cover cities like Agra, Bharatpur, Chittaurgarh, Delhi, Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Sawai Madhopur and Udaipur. However, this Christmas, the Place on Wheels has something surprizing for its guests. If you’re bewildered with the thoughts like palace on wheels package cost or palace on wheels itinerary; do not worry, every information is available on Palace of wheels official website.
Recommended Read: Ways to Celebrate Christmas in a Shoestring Budget
Specialty of Palace on wheels on Christmas and New Year 2020:
- Royal Luxury: As we know that Palace on wheels is embedded with luxury to the power of infinity, this Christmas, it will treat its guests with extra comfort and splendor. Welcome drinks, cultural performance, national/international cuisines, exotic drinks, vibrant interiors etc. will make the trip even more precious and memorable forever.
- Santa Claus in the Train: The kids and other travelers will also be welcomed by a Santa Claus. They will be presented with gifts of goodies along with good wishes by Santa Claus in the train. It will be an awesome experience in train with Santa distributing gifts.
- The classic X-Mas interior in the Palace of Wheels: Like the last year, the Palace of wheels will be decorated with the Christmas theme. The classic interior will have a theme decoration of Red, Green and white. The snowy effects, Christmas trees with shiny stars and balls, colourful stars, and paintings will amaze you.
- Special X-mas Cake:Travel in Palace of wheels with Santa, gifts, wine and extravagant dinner will surely make your journey memorable. How can cakes be far behind? Christmas celebration on Palace on Wheels will be incomplete without tasty, creamy, and fruity X-mas cake. Special cakes and cupcakes will accompany you on this Christmas ride.
- Royal Luxury: As we know that Palace on wheels is embedded with luxury to the power of infinity, this Christmas, it will treat its guests with extra comfort and splendour. Welcome drinks, cultural performance, national/international cuisines, exotic drinks, vibrant interiors etc. will make the trip even more precious and memorable forever.
- Cultural Performance: The guests will be welcomed by a dazzling cultural performance by the artists. This will include Rajasthani traditional dance along with the garland ceremony. This Christmas, Santa will welcome the guests with gifts and cookies.
- Christmas/New Year Gala Party: The guests of Palace on Wheels will be entertained with a gala party and they will be indulged in dancing, singing and exchanging festive wishes with the co-travelers. Also, New Years’ Eve party will be lavishly celebrated onboard on 31st December.
The passengers in Palace of Wheels can feel a lively atmosphere on the train and give oneself up to hard-core party, dance, and music in no less exciting way than how people normally celebrate the New Year.
Contact Details to book a trip in Palace of wheels:
Address: 17A/46, First Floor, WEA, Karol Bagh,
New Delhi-110005 ( India)
Telephones: +91-11- 4686 8686/ +91-95826 90401
Available from: 09;30 hrs. to 22:30 hrs. New Delhi-India Time