Railmitra- Join Our Team
RailMitra emerged as a group of young professionals who had the passion to make their presence in train travel planning. The passion drives the wheel here and keeps everyone on their toes when it comes to out-performance in their respective fields.
Why Join Our Team?
If you have the passion to deliver as per your commitments and live the life of the few fortunate ones, you can be part of our team.
What you get?
Joining our team will bestow you with multiple in-tangible benefits as well. Here’s what you can expect:
- A friendly environment amidst of workaholic environment.
- Provide views and suggestions which could shape the business process. We are open to newer thoughts.
- Freedom to apply and test your ideas.
- Lead the business brigade upon successful consecutive deliverables.
RailMitra is looking for someone passionate about Front End UI/UX Developer. He/She will drive the features set critically aligned with growth and market expectations. Has a high sense of design. Experience in UI/UX Platforms is highly desired.
- You are skilled with ES5 & ES6, TypeScript and a minimum of one of Aurelia/AnjularJS/React/Vue
- You understand MVVM thoroughly
- Any hand-on with NodeJS and Semantic UI
- Any SQL database experience is a plus as is any background in math
- You have developed, implemented and supported a complex business application
- Ability to handle ambiguity, ability to prioritize, ruthless focus on implementation and flawless execution are intrinsic requirements for both position.
- Work experience of more than 3 yrs. In the field of UI/UX development.
- skilled with ES5 & ES6, TypeScript and a minimum of one of Aurelia/AnjularJS/React/Vue.
- Locations: New Delhi, Bangalore, Patna Interested candidates can send in their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write “clean”, well designed code
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development life cycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Proven work experience as a Back-end developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Hands on experience with programming languages like Java, Ruby, PHP and Python
- Working knowledge of CMS framework eg LARAVEL
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc).
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Working with the rest of the client team, help define scope and recommended approach for major digital projects for RailMitra.
- Serve as thought leader in aligning SEO strategy with a Railmitra business goals and objectives.
- Drive high level link building and digital outreach within the total marketing ecosystem.
- Help guide clients in defining their digital vision.
- .Where necessary, help structure and present recommendations to senior client leadership for approval
- Codify and publish formal frameworks and methodologies for approaching digital assignments within the firm.
- Serve as a resource for creative teams in the development of insight driven digital strategies from opportunity identification through to experience definition.
- As appropriate, play an active role in new client acquisition and new business presentations.
- Lead digital "evangelization" initiatives within the firm.
- Provide methodological support, coaching, professional development and training to staff.
- Participate in evaluating the digital IQ of potential associates
- . Requirements:
- 1+ years experience in SEO
- Certified in Google Analytics (Preferred)
- Tools and analysis of digital marketing reports and formulation of digital marketing approach.
- Passion for knowledge of technology and digital marketing.
- Team player with the confidence and integrity to earn client and internal team confidence quickly.
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong familiarity with digital metrics.
- In-depth knowledge of integrated marketing and digital disciplines (including audience identification and analysis, targeting, experience design, digital production, and online analytics.)
- Locations: Patna. Interested candidates can send in their resumes to email@example.com