Live Train Arrival & Departure Status
Live Train Arrival & Departure Status
A train journey certainly is a wonderfully joyous occasion to enjoy the food with beautiful sightings outside the window. Furthermore, a train journey fills individuals with a feeling of intense excitement and creates an aura that cannot be experienced with other types of journeys. So to plan your journey efficiently, travelers must prefer RailMitra which is an improved and upgraded mobile-friendly website. Railmitra ensures our users to make a smooth ride and avoid waiting at stations for longer time or missing out trains due to unmatched timings. We provide very accurate information which helps our users to save time and money. Railmitra has the best ETA predictions as compared to any other website or application. You can also view live train status and live train departures information for all the stations within your train routes. Always check train live status and platform information before boarding avoiding the bustle at stations. Live station feature smooth the way to search for the train between stations within your expected range of hours. The enhanced services of RailMitra are beneficial for travelers who love to journey via train.
Every time a traveler books a journey ticket, they receive an SMS or E-mail from IRCTC. The ticket confirms only the journey detail, but doesn’t assure of the arrival and departure of the train at the stipulated time mentioned in the tickets. Live Train schedules change most of the time very frequently. We highly recommend you to track your train as often as you can to avoid any delay in your journey. All you need is a train name, train number, and the source or destination station codes. Enter the details and get the exact information for making a great plan and train travel decisions in an exceptional way.
Factors Affecting the Delay of Train:
One of the depressant factors of the Indian Railways which wastes the precious time of the passengers’ is the “Delay Announcement” at the stations. It’s very unpleasant and troublesome for the auditory canals to imbibe. There can be numerous reasons for getting a train delayed which affects the arrival and departure time at stations.
- Rain/Foggy Weather: Sometimes the loco pilots have to limit the train speed due to the bad weather conditions like heavy rain, fog, or when the trains have to cross from a route facing any natural calamity like landslides or flood. These natural conditions generally delay the train by 8-10 hours.
- Mechanical or Technical Fault: The second reason to train delays can be any technical default in the engine or any mechanical problems in the train. Undoubtedly, it will affect the train running status and their arrival/departures.
- Overheating of Tracks: The soaring temperature leads to overheating of the rail tracks and its expansion from the normal size. It’s a sign of danger as the probability of track buckling becomes high. It takes hours and the train might be delayed for three-four hours as the tracks cool down.
- Maintenance of the Trains: Maintenance of train engines and coach is a tedious task. There are chances for the delay of the train by an hour or two.
- Disturbances on Track: There are instances like trees falling on the tracks, large stones on the way etc. which unlikely delays the train by hours.
How to Check the Live Station Status of a train
Passengers willing to know about the next train and its status can enter these three major components to gets the number of trains running from a particular station:
- The“FROM STATION”: It’s the source station of the train. The passenger has to enter the name of the station and the system auto-fetches the name of stations.
- The “TO STATION”: It is the destination station of the train. Type the station name in the box and auto suggest station name will appear.
- Within Hours: Select the range of time within which you want to search for the train. The interface has three timings to select that are within 2 hours or 4 hours or 8 hours. This means that the passenger can check the status of the train scheduled to arrive within two hours, four hours and eight hours and plan accordingly.
- Types of Trains: Types of trains include Shatabdi, DMU, EMU, Duronto, Superfast and many more.
Train Time Enquiry using Mobile:
RailMitra, a unique platform is 99.99% accurate and traveler-friendly which displays the correct time of live departure and arrival of trains. Before the adoption of the internet by the Indian Railways, passengers used to commute to the station and wait for the train, totally depending on the announcement at stations. The present era of digitization has made the job easy. The passengers, in the digital era, have applications installed in their phone or websites to get such information in a fraction of second. Live train status on mobile can be checked through mobile devices using Railmitra App to know the exact location of a train and its delay status. Railmitra facilitates to get all live train arrivals/live trains departures at any station of Indian Railways any time.
RailMitra provides the exact and accurate details on the arrival and departure of trains. A passenger can accordingly plan their journey and save ample time if the train is late. RailMitra, with its highly technically advanced algorithm, updates the train schedule regularly, so that the passengers can plan their travel easily without any inconvenience. RailMitra assures the train travelers a current status of any rail inquiry. Go ahead and plan for a vacation or trip! RailMitra will be your perfect companion.