Order Food in Train at DD UPADHYAYA JN Junction
From IRCTC Approved Partners & Restaurants
How it Works? Food Delivery in Train
DD UPADHYAYA JN is a railway station in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh which is now officially known as DD Upadhaya Junction. The name of the station is changed in August 2018 by the government of Uttar Pradesh. The name of the station was changed in a tribute to one of the Jansangh's tallest leader. The junction falls under the East Central Railway Zone of the Indian Railway. DD Upadhaya Station is the station contains Asia's largest railway classification yard. It is the fourth busiest railway station. The station also caters to almost 450-500 trains in a month. The station is a halt for the eastbound all Rajdhani trains. It is one of the important railway stations of Uttar Pradesh which connects the north and east railway zone.
The place is known as a "Spiritual Capital of India". You can also head to Varanasi which is one of the holiest in Hinduism. It is one of the cities as old as time itself. It is one of the pilgrimage centers for Hindu. There are numbers of Ghats in and around the city where tourist comes to wash away sins in the sacred water. Visitors can explore some of the famous Ganga Ghats, ancient Shiva Temples and one of the famous shaktipeeth Vidhyachal Rani Temple and have many other attractions.
- Gorakhnath Temple
- Railway Museum
- Nehru Park
- Ambedkar Park
- Buddha Museum
- Nir Nikunj
- Kushmi Forest
Trains crossing DD Upadhyaya Junction
There’re many trains crossing this junction. It is a major junction where every superfast/express trains halts for a minimum of 20minutes. However to check train schedule or to order food online in DD Upadhaya Junction; one can download RailMitra app.
- 12149: Pune- Danapur SF Express
- 12369: Khumbha Express
- 12141: Mumbai LTT-Patliputra SF Express
- 12301: Howrah- New Delhi Rajdhani Express
- 1242: Dibrugarh Town- New Delhi Express
- 13008: Udyan Abha Toofan Express
- 12313: Sealdha- New Delhi Rajdhani Express
- 13151: Kolkata- Jammu Tawi Express
- 12310: New Delhi- Rajendra Nagar Rajdhani Express
The Food at DD Upadhyaya Junction:
DD Upadhya is a city that is popular for some of the street food along with vegetarian and non-vegetarian cuisine. All these cuisines can be tasted during your train journey via RailMitra. It is an e-catering company and official partner of IRCTC which serves food to the passengers who are looking for mouth-watering food during their journey. We have a premium e-catering partner at the stations who are dedicated to delivering food on the train to the passengers'. One can also order south Indian and North Indian food at this station. The station also gives you the option to order spicy and Chinese food.
Why to Choose for RailMitra?
- Better quality food for customer satisfaction.
- We have maximum coverage of cities and stations.
- We're an official partner of IRCTC.
- Passengers can contact with our food representatives for any information or complaints.
- We provide regional specialty food based on the locations from where you order.
Order your food just in four steps via RailMitra
- Download the RailMitra app from the Google Play store on your smartphone.
- Enter 10-digit PNR number.
- Choose your station, restaurant and add food to your cart.
- Payment option: Online Payment via(debit/credit card, net banking/ Paytm/ PayUMoney/Freecharge) Cash on Delivery (COD)
- One can also order food via call @ 8102888222.
E-catering partner at DD Upadhyaya Junction
Our premium restaurant partners deliver steaming plates of cuisine in the train to make your journey more enjoyable. You can order any dish item from our restaurant at Deen Dayal Upadhyaya station.
- Green leaves restaurant and café
- Shree Annapurna
- Chit chat 69
- Vaishnav Punjabi Dhaba
- Manokamna Foods
- Gen X plaza
- The flavors
- Dinesh Restaurant
- Keshari Food Plaza
RailMitra also delivers group food order if you are traveling along with your group. You can place your order via call or chat. Call us at 8120888222 to place your order directly. Apart from group food order, Railmitra serves pure veg food in train to the passengers having a craze for veg food. Now passengers can order pure veg food from the RailMitra app and enjoy in train.