Order Food in Train at Aligarh Junction
From IRCTC Approved Partners & Restaurants
How it Works? Food Delivery in Train
Aligarh Junction is an “A” class railway station of Indian Railways. It has seven platforms with two foot over bridges. It also has two double- bedded retiring rooms. The city is located in the state of Uttar Pradesh and 300 kms away from the national capital of India. Famous as the “city of locks”, Aligarh has much more to explore than a normal tourist can think of! Getting here wouldn’t be a difficult task as the city has well-connected railways and road transport system. The nearest airport to reach Aligarh is Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi. Aligarh is very well-connected to all major cities of Northern India by Indian Railways. Food is the best companion to double the fun of journey. Passengers can order online food at Aligarh Junction via Railmitra e-catering partner of IRCTC.
Food in Aligarh
Aligarh is popular for its non-vegetarian Mughlai foods. The famous restaurants Moti Mahal, Fazle Karim are located at the center point of Aligarh. But, if you want to taste the local cuisines of city, go for various road side dhabas.
Places to Visit in Aligarh:
Aligarh is the eighth largest city of Uttar Pradesh famous for its lock industries. It is an important business city of Uttar Pradesh which holds thousands of exporters, manufacturers, suppliers involved in brass, bronze and iron industries. If anyone visiting Aligarh, it is strongly recommended to take a tour to the legendry Aligarh Muslim University Campus. There are many other places which one can visit to appreciate.
- AMU Jama Masjid
This magnificent mosque of Aligarh is the replica of Delhi Jama Masjid. People who visit Aligarh must go to see this mosque and offer Salat. It is an attractive historical mosque inside the AMU campus.
- Shekha Jheel
Situated 20 kms from the city is one of the most fascinating places of Aligarh. This is an attractive picnic spot where you can go with your family. This nature park of Aligarh is a bird sanctuary where you can see plenty of birds.
- Khereshwar Temple
Khereshwar Temple is an old Shiv Temple situated near Aligarh. During Shivratri the temple welcomes thousands of devotes who come to seek blessings. It is a fun to see monkeys in temple. It feels a peace to be with Lord Shiva.
Adjust station of Aligarh
- (MXK)MANDRAK: 14.45
- (HRS)HATHRAS JN: 30.69 Kms
- (HTC)HATHRAS CITY: 32.72 Kms
- (SKA)SIKANDRA RAO: 38.98 Kms
- (KJY)KHURJA CITY: 45.68 Kms
- (RG)RAJGHAT NARORAL 47.31 Kms
How to order food via RailMitra?
RailMitra serves hot, fresh and hygienic delicacies to the passengers travelling in train. Download the Railmitra app for food delivery in train and get your food delivered in a few clicks.
Steps to Order Online Food via Railmitra
- Step 1: Install Railmitra food app from Google Play Store and enter your allotted PNR number which is allotted on the left corner of the ticket. It will display the list of stations of your route from where you can get your food delivered.
- Step 2: Select the station and explore our food menu to choose food items you want to order. Add the selected food in cart; here you can see the final bill of ordered food.
- Step 3: select the payment method and make your payment. You can pay either online or offline. To make your online payment you can use Credit card/Debit card and Net Banking. Use your phone wallet like Paytm, Free charge and Pay U Money to pay your amount of food ordering. We offer you to make your payment via Cash on Delivery. It is suggested to opt for cash on delivery when your train passes through low network area.
Note: Special jain food is also available for passengers to order in train.
Mezban Food Court
This catering partner of Railmitra believes in the concept of Athithi Devo Bhava which serves the taste of Aligarh. Being a partner of Railmitra, it offers to taste the best cuisine to passengers travelling via train. The items served by Mezban Food Court are:
- Chinese: One can order interesting Chinese dishes like veg /chicken fried rice, Paneer Chilly, Chicken Chilly, Manchurian, Hakka Noodles and Mushroom Chilly
- Indian, Chinese and tandoor combos.
- Malai Kofta , Mutter Paneer, Shahi Paneer, and Paneer Kadhai
- One can order fresh snacks like Veg Burger, Bread Butter Toast, Sandwich, and Aloo Paratha combo
- Lassi/Butter Milk/ Hot milk for babies
- Dal Fry/Dal Tadka/ Dal Makhni
- Dessert like Rasgulla and Gulab Jamun.
Order Group Food via RailMitra
Are you travelling in group and looking for food at reasonable prices. Railmitra is here to serve you group food in train. You can order group food in train in a pocket-favoring price. Here you can avail 10% discount on your order by using our coupon code. Call @8102888222 or chat with our digital food expert to order your food.
- Use code “GROUP20” to get a discount of 20% on your food order.
- Use promo code "RM10" and get 10% discount.