Order Food in Train at Alwar Junction
From IRCTC Approved Partners & Restaurants
How it Works? Food Delivery in Train
Alwar Junction is a major railway station in Alwar district, Rajasthan serves Alwar city. It consists of three platforms. The station premises offer many facilities including water and sanitation. It is a major railway station on Delhi-Jaipur railway lines. Located 150 km South of Delhi, Alwar is a hub of tourism with several forts, lakes, heritage, and nature reserves. Alwar, a city of splendid monuments, imbedded in the rich cultural heritage offers a great time for a good holiday. Naturally adorned with pretty water bodies and gorgeous valley makes the city one of the prominent locations in the tourists’ itineraries. The city is very well connected with all the major routes of Indian cities. Train journey offers to admire the wonders of Indian terrain from the windows of the moving train. During the course of train journey, passengers halting at this station can order food online in train at Alwar Junction via Railmitra food app.
Alwar is surrounded by lush green landscape which is one of the perfect weekend gateway destinations from Delhi regions. This not so popular destination is surely a gem with its various fascinating attractions. Here are some places to explore in Alwar.
City Palace is also popular as Vinay Vilas Mahal built during the end of 17th century. The architectural style of Palace is taken from the Indo-Islamic architecture. The palace consists of many entry gates named Lakshman Pol, Suraj Pol, Chand Pol, Andheri Gate, and Kishan Pol. There is an open ground inside the palace, surrounded with Krishna Temples from all sides.
Established in the year 1845, Siliserh Lake is one of the reviving places to visit in Alwar. This lake is the source of water supply for the people living in Alwar. You will feel calm and relax as it offers pleasant breeze and admiring views. The lakeside area is one of the famous weekend picnic spots for the locals.
Situated at a height of 305 meters above the town, Alwar Fort holds an important historical significance with it. The splendid fort built by Hasan Khan Mewati has six entrances named Chand Pol, Suraj Pol, Krishna Pol, Lakshman Pol, Andheri Gate and Jai Pol.
How to book food via Railmitra App?
Download the Railmitra app and order online food in train within a few clicks. Here are some easy steps which passengers need to follow to get food in train.
- Install Railmitra food ordering in train app and enter PNR number which is mentioned on the left corner of ticket.
- Select the station where you want to get your food delivered.
- Browse the menu and pick food of your taste.
- Add food in cart and get the detail of total bill of food.
- Select the payment option which is available both in online and offline mode. You can select the option of credit card/debit card/net banking. You can also make your payment by using digital wallet like Paytm/ Free charge/ Pay U Money. We also offer you to pay via Cash on Delivery.
- Enjoy your journey by having the exotic cuisines served by us.
Note: Order before 60 minutes arrival of the train.
E-catering partners at Alwar Junction
Presently, we have an active partner at Alwar to deliver food in train. Passengers craving for hygienic and tasty cuisines can order food at this junction.
Pearl Restaurant is our associated e-catering partner to serve food in train at Alwar Junction. Following are the list of menu we love to serve right at your berth. The restaurant also serves jain food in train for the passengers.
- Biryani: Veg Biryani, Chicken Biryani, Mutton Biryani, Egg Biryani
- Chinese: Fried rice, Manchurian, Hakka Noodles, Paneer chilly, Chicken 65, chicken chilly etc.
- Thali: Veg and non-veg thali (Mini, standard, deluxe and Maharaja)
- Rice: Plain rice, Dal Khichdi, Curd Rice, Veg Pulao, and Jeera Rice
- Snacks: Poha, Pakoda, Bread Omlette, Puri Bhaji, Pao Bhaji, Sandwich, Chhole Bhature, Papad and Burgers
- Veg: Paneer, Mushroom, and Aloo Curry preparations
- South Indian: Masala Dosa, Idli Sambhar, Veg Uttapam and Plain Dosa
- Pizza: Cheesy veg Pizza, Chicken Tikka Pizza/Spicy Chicken Pizza
- Combo meals: Chinese and Indian
- Bread: Lachha Paratha, Naan, Tawa Roti, Tandoori Roti
- Beverages: Butter milk, hot milk, lassie
- Non-veg curry: Mutton and chicken curry preparations
- Dal: Dal fry/dal Tadka
- Jain Thali: Jain Thali and other veg preparations in Jain style
- Dessert: Gulab Jamun
- Others: Salad/curd/Raita and Papad
Note: For more recepies, explore our menu.
Call RailMitra for group order service
Are you travelling in group and want to order food in bulk? Railmitra provides the facility to order group food in train. Dial 8102-888-999 or chat with our digital food partner to order food in bulk. Here we give you the discount of 10% on your ordered food. Use promo code and get 10% discount on group food order.
NOTE: Use promo code "GROUP20" for a discount of 20% on food order.