Order Food in Train at Ambala City Junction
From IRCTC Approved Partners & Restaurants
How it Works? Food Delivery in Train
Ambala is the city located in the state of Haryana. Like so many other cities in India, Ambala also carry its own fascination. The city is located at the border of Punjab and Haryana. The spirited vibe of this town is supplemented by a significant presence of the Indian Army. Being located on the northern border of Haryana, just adjacent to the state of Punjab, the dishes of Haryana reflects a deep influence of the Punjabi cuisine along with the traditional Haryanvi cuisines. These unique cuisines of Ambala are now available in trains for the passengers. RailMitra, one of the authorized e-catering partners of IRCTC, delivers online ordered food in trains at Ambala City. Passengers halting at this junction can easily taste the “Punjabi Tadka” right to their seats by ordering online food via Railmitra app.
Ambala City Railway Junction
Ambala City railway station serves the Ambala City. The station consists of three platforms and it lies on Moradabad-Ambala line and Ambala-Attari line. The station lacks many facilities including sanitation and water. It receives 71 trains every day. Now, here is the question that how passengers will order food in train via Railmitra food app? Here are some easy steps which the travellers need to follow to get the food delivered in train.
Steps to Order Food in Train via Railmitra
- Download the RailMitra app for food ordering in train from Google Play Store.
- Enter the allotted PNR number, mentioned on the left corner of the ticket.
- Select the name of station where you want to order your food during the course of journey.
- Browse the menu and choose food of your choice.
- Add the selected food in cart where you can see the total bill of food.
- Make your payment via Credit card/debit card/ net banking. Use your digital wallet like Paytm, Free Charge and Pay U Money. We also offer you to pay offline by using Cash on Delivery.
- Enjoy food and experience the adventure of train journey.
- Place your order before 60 minutes arrival of train.
- We deliver food between 7:00 am to 10:00 pm.
E-catering partners at Ambala City
- Raj Bhog Dhaba
- Abhinanadan Enterprises
Menu served by these two restaurants are:
- Biryani: Veg Biryani, Egg Biryani with Raita
- Chinese: Veg fried rice, Manchurian, Hakka Noodles, Honey Chilly Potato
- Snacks: Chhole Bhature, Sandwich, Aloo Paratha
- Rice: Veg Rice, Khichdi, steamed rice, Peas Pulao, Jeera Rice
- Vegetables: Paneer and Aloo Preparations
- Roti: Butter Roti, Naan, Lachha Paratha, Cheese Paratha
- Thali: Mini, Standard, Deluxe, Maharaja
- South Indian: Vada S?mbhar, Idli, Masala Dosa, Uttapam
- Beverages: Mineral Water, Hot Milk, Soft Milk
- Dal: Dal Fry/Dal Tadka
- Special Jain Thali: Jain Deluxe Thali
- Desserts: Gulab Jamun and Rasgulla
- Others: Curd/Salad/Raita/ Papad
*For more recipes, explore our menu.
Group Food Order in Train:
To order food in group, dial 8102-888-999 and get 10% discount on your ordered food. You can save your pocket on group food order in train. Call us @8102-888-999 and order your food in bulk. Our food advisors are always there to assist you. You can also give a call back request, in case our digital food expert missed your call. We also offer you the facility to chat with our food expert regarding your food ordering. Use the coupon code and avail the discount on food.
Tip: Use Coupon Code RM10 and Get 10% Discount.
The district of Ambala is popular for the production of surgical and scientific equipment. Ambala City presents a unique combination of rich Haryanvi and Punjabi culture. People of Ambala are known to be extremely Joyous and fun loving. The city is also a home to some famous personalities like Sushma Swaraj, Juhi Chawla, and Pariniti Chopra. There are numerous places to visit in Ambala city.
- Jain Mandir:
Jain Mandir is a very old religious place of Ambala. It is situated in Ambala Sadar. This historic temple of city is very peaceful to spend time of relaxation. It is a must visit place of Ambala City.
- Sanjay Dhawan Art Gallery:
If you are an art lover, you must visit the place to admire the beautiful art of Sanjay Dhawan Art Gallery. It is a fabulous spot to see different phases of art which is very niche in this world.
- Gurudwara Panjokhra Sahib:
Gurudwara Panjokhra Sahib is built on Naraingarh Highway. It is a calm and peaceful place to cherish the evening. The complex of Gurudwara offers accommodation facility and 24 hours langar served here. During summer a special session is organized by local committee to train Sikh Children to learn Gurumukhi. Taxi and transport are available outside to commute anywhere from Gurudwara. Almost thousands of people visit daily. Devotees can also take a holy bath in Sarovar.
Famous Cuisines of Ambala City
- Punjabi Thali
- Sarso Da Saag and Makke ki Roti
- Sangri ki Sabji
- Butter milk/Lassie/ Curd
RailMitra is a mobile application which helps in planning our train journey. It has much online functionality like checking PNR status online, check train running status, arrival & departure of trains, and seat availability. To check PNR status online, download our application and enter your PNR number to check its status. To know about current status of train, enter your train number and hit on the check status button. It will display the current train running status. Apart from ordering food online in train, it has many services to offer. Call us at 8102888222 for more details.