Order Food in Train at Amravati Junction
From IRCTC Approved Partners & Restaurants
How it Works? Food Delivery in Train
Amravati is a city situated in the state of Maharashtra. It is the second largest and most populous city of Maharashtra after Nagpur. The city is popular for Hanuman Vyayam Prasarak, Mandal one of the largest sports complex in India. There are many places of attraction in Amravati that seeks the attention of tourists from all over the country. It is the must visit place in tourism circuit of Maharashtra. There are almost 46 tourist places in Amravati which can be explored by the travellers. People from nearby cities like Mumbai, Pune, and Nagpur visit the place to spend a happy weekend. Train is considered the best medium to reach Amravati as it originates trains from Mumbai, Pune, Thane, Jabalpur, and Nagpur. Passengers halting at this station can now order online food in train at Amravati Station.
Order Food in Train at Amravati via Railmitra
Are you craving for tasty and delicious food in train during the course of journey?
Have you get bored of having train’s pantry food?
Here is the solution within a few clicks. Now passengers do not need to be dependent only on train’s pantry services. We are here to serve you the best cuisines during your train journey. Railmitra, one of the authorized partners of IRCTC offers the travellers to order online food in train. Generally, people do not prefer to eat outside food and they carry an extra food bags with them. We are concern about your health and have started our e-catering business with the partnership of IRCTC to provide you healthy and fresh food in course of your journey. Passengers just need to follow some easy steps to get the food delivered in train.
Steps to order food in train via Railmitra
- Visit our website and install the Railmitra's food ordering in train app from Google App.
- When you download the app, enter your allotted PNR number. It will give you the list of stations and restaurants of your route.
- Select the station name and the restaurants from where you want to order your food.
- Explore our menu and choose food of your choice.
- Add the selected food in cart where you can see the total bill of food.
- Choose the mode of payment from which you want to pay. We accept Debit card/credit card/Net banking and digital payments like Paytm/Free Charge/Pay U Money. You can also opt for cash on delivery.
- Enjoy your food and journey.
Note: Order your food an hour before the train reaches to the station.
E-catering Partners of Railmitra at Amravati Station
This restaurant of Amravati totally justified with its name. It delivers food on your call and we are glad to be associated with this restaurant for food delivery in train. The special menu served by the restaurant for the train’s passengers are:
- Veg Biryani, Hyderabadi Biryani with Raita
- Regular Thali, Deluxe Thali, Special Thali, Maharaja Thali, special Thali, Rajasthani Thali, Maharashtriyan Thali
- Paneer Chilly, Veg Manchurian, Chana Chilly, Veg Noodles
- Rice items like Masala khichdi, Dal Khichdi, Butter Khichdi and Jeera Rice
- Veg Pulao, Peas Pulao, steamed Rice
- Paneer and Aloo curry preparations
- South Indian Delicacies like Masala Uttapam and Masala Dosa
- Cheesy veg Pizza
- Roti items like Naan, Tandoori, Lachha Paratha
- Beverages like Butter Milk and Lassi
For Group Food Order Dial 8102-888-999 and Get Discount
Want to order food in bulk? Here's the surprise for the passengers ordering food in group. Enjoy the discount of 10% on ordering food for group in train. Give a call @ 8102-888-999 and order food for group in pocket- favoring price. You can also request a call back in case the concerned food advisor missed your call. For more queries regarding food ordering, travellers can directly chat with our digital food advisor. Use our coupon code to avail the discount facility.
Tips: Coupon Code "GROUP20" to get a discount of 20%.
Places to Visit in Amravati:
Amravati is mostly preferred by the travellers, especially the family group. The locals of Amravati feel refreshed by enjoying their weekend at its exotic locations. There are numerous places in Amravati to visit.
- Melghat Tiger Reserve
It is among the first nine Tiger Reserve located in the northern part of Amravati district. The reserve has 90 species of trees and the tourists can spot several types of flora including teak, lendia, moyan and many other species.
- Shree Amba Devi Temple
It is a historical temple of Amravati. The temple is devoted to Devi Amba, another name of Goddess Durga. It is one of the oldest temples situated in the heart of the city. The main attraction of temple is its lovely walls. It is believed that worshipping Devi Amba before marriage is auspicious.
- Bamboo Garden
It is an amazing place of Amravati where so many varities of bamboo is present. It is the only garden in India which has number of species. This is the place where you can chill out. The garden is spread over a large area.
Enjoy ordering food in train and get it delivered on your seat.