Order Food in Train at Anantapur Junction
From IRCTC Approved Partners & Restaurants
How it Works? Food Delivery in Train
Food Delivery in Train at Anantpur Railway Station
Anantpur railway station is situated in Anantpur district of Andhra Pradesh. This railway station serves the Anantpur city. Anantpur railway station has been selected for the Adarsh Station, a scheme for upgradation of station. The station provides all the basic amenities including computerized reservation counters, retiring room, waiting room, non-vegetarian refreshment stall, book stall and tea stall. The station has now added one more facilities for the passengers halting at Anantpur station. Travellers can get food in train at Anantpur Railway station via Railmitra an e-catering service provider and an official partner of IRCTC.
Anantpur is the district falls under the state of Andhra Pradesh located on National Highway. The climate of Anantpur is semi-arid. The city is located at a distance of 356 km from Hyderabad, 484 km from Vijayawada, and 210 km from Bangalore which is the closest international airport. Anantpur is home to some ancient temples and forts. Dharmavaram city is located near Anantpur is renowned for its beautiful silk sarees. The fort offers the splendid views of the city and surroundings.
Cuisines to Crave for in Anantpur
Anantpur is one of the particular regions of India which offers the tourists to taste its scrumptious and mouthwatering delicacies. Culinary delights of this place are not only popular within the state but also throughout the country. Since the state is country’s largest producer of rice, all the dishes prepared here tend to go with rice. The Andhra traditional cuisines are Poppadams, Pulihora, Pulusu Gongura and much more. Snacks items prepared in the city of Ananatpur are Bondallu, Boondi, Chekkalu and Guggilu. Ordering online for authentic food in train is sure to allow the passengers to enjoy good taste.
Cuisines to Crave for at Anantpur
Anantpur is one of the particular regions of India which offers the tourists to taste its scrumptious and mouthwatering delicacies. Culinary delights of this place are not only popular within the state but also throughout the country. Since the state is country’s largest producer of rice, all the dishes prepared here tend to go with rice. The Andhra traditional cuisines are Poppadams, Pulihora, Pulusu Gongura and much more. Snacks items prepared in the city of Ananatpur are Bondallu, Boondi, Chekkalu and Guggilu. Ordering online for authentic food in train via RailMitra's food ordering in train app is sure to allow the passengers to enjoy good taste.
Railmitra e-catering Partners at Anantpur Junction
Railmitra offers you to order food in train and for this it is associated with restaurants to deliver good food in train right to your seat. S S Paradise is our food partner at Anantpur. Passengers can order variety of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes. Travellers can also order the beverage items like Lassie or any refreshment drink.
Menu Served by S S Paradise Restaurant
Breakfast and Snacks Items
- Idli-Vada, S?mbhar Dosa and Uttapam
- Snacks like Chole Bhature, Bread butter toast, Puri Bhaji and Sandwich.
Lunch and Dinner items
- Veg Biryani with Raita
- Veg Fried Rice, Manchurian and Paneer Chilly
- Veg Thali like Mini, Standard, Deluxe, Maharaja
- Special Jain Thali
- Rice preparations like Jeera Rice, Veg Pulao, Fried Rice, Plain Rice
- Vegetables like Malai Kofta, Aaloo Dum, Aloo Jeera, Shahi Paneer, Mix Veg Curry, Paneer Butter Masala
- Naan, Lachha Paratha, Plain Roti, Butter Roti
- Dessert like Gulab Jamun and Rasgulla
- Other items like Curd/Salad/Raita/Papad
For more food options browse our menu.
Steps to Book Food via Railmitra App
- Step 1: Download the Railmitra app via Google Play Store or APP Store.
- Step 2: Enter your PNR number; it will list you with the stations of your route.
- Step3: Select the station and restaurant from where you want to order your food.
- Step 4: Brwose the menu and select your food.
- Step 5: Add the selected food items in cart and get the total payment of food.
- Step 6: It will ask you to pay for your food. We accept both the online and offline mode of payment. You can also pay via digital wallet like Paytm, Free Charge, and Pay U Money. To make your payment online you can opt for Credit Card/ Debit Card/ and Net Banking. We also offer you to pay via Cash on Delivery. Actually, it is suggested to opt for COD when your train is crossing the low network zone.
Apart from online method, you can also order food via call. To order food [email protected] and get your food delivered right to your berth.
Note: order before 60 minutes arrival of your train.
For Group Food Order [email protected]
We offer you to place your food in bulk. Here you can save your pocket by availing the discount. Sometime, ordering food for the large group is like a burden on your pocket and you look for the food at reasonable prices. We provide you the best service to order food for group and get the discount of 10%. To place your order call @ 8102888222 and get your food delivered right to your seat. If the food advisor missed your call, you can leave a call back request. You will definitely get the call back from us and you can place your order. Chat with our digital food advisors if you have any queries related to food ordering.
Tips: Use Coupon Code "GROUP20" and get 20% discount on group food order.
We love to serve you the best delicacies at Anantpur Station!