Order Food in Train at Angul Junction
From IRCTC Approved Partners & Restaurants
How it Works? Food Delivery in Train
Angul Railway Station is located 6 km away from Angul. Angul is the city situated in the state of Orissa. The city is a home to many tourist destinations in terms of its natural scenic beauty. Satkosia Wildlife Sanctuary is the preferred habitat of myriad varieties of wildlife. Apart from the scenic beauty of this city, it is also the place of some marvelous historical shrines. The temple of Budhi Thakurani, A rock art sleeping image of Lord Vishnu, village on the right bank of river Brahmni are some of the important places to visit in Angul. The city also serves some exotic cuisines which are worth to enjoy. Now People travelling in train halting at Angul Junction can also taste the local Oriya cuisines by ordering food in train at Angul Railway Station via Railmitra food app. Railmitra is one of the authorized e-catering partners of IRCTC which deliver food for the passengers travelling via train.
Order food in Train via Railmitra
Being one of the authorized partners of IRCTC, Railmitra offers you to change your taste by availing its food delivery services. Sometime, you feel that you are getting bored of repeating the menu of pantry car during train journey and you crave for something different. Here we are to deliver variety of foods in train. Now, passengers do not need to be dependent on local vendors and Pantry car, we are here to serve hot, delicious and fresh food. You just need to follow few easy steps to get your food in train right to your berth.
Steps to Follow for Food Ordering
- Download the Railmitra app for ordering food in train from Google Play Store.
- Enter PNR number which is mentioned on the left corner of ticket. When you enter the PNR, it will display the list of stations of your route.
- Select the station and the restaurant from where you want to get your food.
- Explore our menu to order food of your taste.
- Add the selected menu in cart. Here you can see the total bill of your ordered food.
- Choose the payment option and make your payment. We accept both online and offline payment. To pay online, you can opt for Credit card/Debit card/Net banking. Make you payment by using the digital wallet like Paytm, Free Charge, and Pay U Money. We also provide the service to pay via Cash on Delivery.
- Order food before 60 minutes arrival of train to the preferred station.
- If you train is covering low network area, it is suggested to opt for cash on delivery to make your payment.
E-catering partners at Angul Junction
Install the Railmitra app to order food from Melting Pot Restaurant at Angul Junction. Melting pot is our associated food partner to deliver food for the passengers halting at Angul Junction.
Menu for the travellers at Angul Junction
- Veg Biryani with Raita
- Veg Thali (Mini, standard, deluxe, maharaja)
- Aloo and Paneer preparations
- Snacks like Chhole Bhature, Aloo Puri , Pav Bhaji ,Sandwich
- Veg Combo Meals
- Rice items like Pulao, Curd Rice Jeera Rice, Plain Rice
- South Indian cuisines like Idli, S?mbhar, and Masala Dosa
- Bread like Plain roti, Naan, Lachha Paratha, Butter Naan, and Tandoori Chapatti
- Dal Fry/Dal Tadka
- Dessert- Rasgulla
- Lassi, Butter Milk, Rabdi cup
- Jain food: Passengers can order Jain food in train and get it delivered hot and fresh.
Apart from this, there are many other options available to choose. For this, browse the complete menu of Railmitra.
Call us for Group Food Order
If you are travelling in group, we offer you to order food in group to save your pocket. You will get 10% discount on group food ordering in train. To order contact @ 8102888222 or you can also leave a call back request. Our digital food advisors are always there to help you. Passengers can also chat with our food experts if, they have any queries regarding food ordering. To avail the discount on group food, use coupon code and order food in bulk.
Tips: Use coupon code GROUP20 and get 20% discount on food ordering.
Places to visit in Angul:
Clothed with lush green forests, Angul is rich in varieties of wildlife. The district came into limelight with the establishment of National Aluminum Company Ltd. (NALCO). To reach the city via Flight, the nearest airport that it serves is Bhubaneswar which is 150 km far from Angul. It is well-connected by the networks of railways with all the main cities of India. The roads of city are connected to The Golden Quadrilateral and North South Corridor by NH 42.
It is a small village located 50 km from Angul on the Right Bank of the river Brahmni. Here you can spot the massive image of Vishnu in sleeping posture. One can reach the place either by bus or train.
- Jagannath Temple
Located on the top of Sunasagad Hill, the Jagannath Temple of Angul is popular as “Saila Srikhetra”. People from across the country visit the place to seek blessings.
Enjoy food ordering in train and get it on your seat at Angul Junction.