Order Food in Train at Badnera Junction
From IRCTC Approved Partners & Restaurants
How it Works? Food Delivery in Train
Badnera Railway station serves Badnera, an area located in Amravati city of Maharashtra. It is a part of Amravati Municipal Corporation. Badnera is one of the major junctions on the Mumbai-Howrah Railway line. The station premises offers all the basic amenities include subscriber trunk dialing/public booth, waiting room, retiring room, and light refreshment stall. Badnera Railway station is also a crew change point for the trains heading towards Nagpur-Bhusawal line. This is the last railway station of Bhusawal division. The station is located 9 km away from Amravati Junction. Currently, there are 4 platforms at this junction. This station is very important for the trains which connect the city of Amravati with the several other regions of the Indian states.
There are several trains that pass through Badnera junction. If your train is halting at Badnera Railway station, you can order online food in train at Badnera Junction via RailMitra food ordering app, one of the authorized e-catering partners of IRCTC. Here’s the list of trains that crosses Badnera Junction.
- Okha Howrah Express (22905)
- LTT Ajni Express (11201)
- Hapa BSP Superfast Special
- Mldt St Express (13425)
- Maharashtra Express (11039)
- Sewagram Express (12140)
- Samarasta Express (12151)
- Pa Bilaspur Express(12850)
- Puri Sansi Express (18407)
- Azad Hind Express (12129)
About the City:
Badnera is situated in the district of Amravati in the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is also popular as the cultural capital of Vidarabha region. The city is also popular for its food items in which Modak and Udupi are one of the most famous dishes. Passengers halting at this junction can order the delecacies of Badnera by ordering food in train.
Menu Served at Badnera Junction
Food on Call Restaurant and Brindavan Bar and Restaurant are the associated food partners of Railmitra at Badnera Junction. Menus served by these restaurant partners for the passengers are:
- Veg Thali (Mini, Maharaja, Deluxe, Standard)
- Veg Biryani with Raita
- Rice items like Jeera Rice, Curd Rice, Plain Rice, Veg Pulao
- Combo Meals ( Indian and Chinese)
- Dal Fry/Dal Makhni
- Vegetable Preparations like Mix Veg, Malai Kofta, Paneer Kadhai, Matar Paneer
- Snacks like Sandwich, Bread Omlette, Poha, Puri Bhaji, and much more
- Dessert like Gulab Jamun
For more recepies browse our menu and order food by using RailMitra Mobile App.
Order Food in Train via Railmitra App
- Are you looking for the tasty food during train journey?
- Have you got bored from the train’s pantry food?
Here is the solution! Order food in train via Raimitra e-catering service provider and make your journey more comfortable and fun loving. Now, the question comes how to get food delivered in train? To get the food delivered in train via Railmitra, you have to follow few easy steps and then you can relish your journey.
Process to Order Food in Train
- Download Railmitra food app via Google Play Store or App store.
- Enter the allotted PNR number, mentioned on the left corner of the ticket. When you enter the PNR, it will list you with the stations of your route.
- Select the station and restaurants from where you want to get your food ordered.
- Browse the menu and choose the food of your choice.
- Add the selected food in cart. Here you can see total bill of your selected food.
- Make your payment either online or offline. To make your payment online, use Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking. We also offer you to pay via Digital wallet Paytm, Free charge and Pay U Money. Use Cash on Delivery mode of payment to pay after food delivery. COD is the offline mode of payment you can opt when you get your food delivered right to your seat.
- Now, place your order and enjoy the delecacies in your train journey.
- Order before 60 minutes arrival of your train.
- We deliver food between 7:00 am to 10:00 pm
Group Food Order in Train
To order food in bulk [email protected] and get your food delivered right to your seat. Use the provided coupon and enjoy the discount on group food order in train. You can also leave the call back request, if our digital food advisor missed your call. You can also chat with the customer support, if you have any queries regarding food ordering.
Other Services Provided by Railmitra
- PNR Status
- Train Running Status
PNR Status Inquiry:
PNR status is a unique identity of every train travellers. It plays an important role in Indian Railways. PNR Stands for Passenger Name Record. Passengers can check PNR status. It allows the Railways and us to track the name of the passenger, train name, time booking and ticketing time limit. Every time when you book ticket, you might not get the confirmed ticket status. It fluctuates time to time, so if you want to get the details of your booking status, check PNR status via Railmitra mobile app.