Order Food in Train at Balasore Junction
From IRCTC Approved Partners & Restaurants
How it Works? Food Delivery in Train
Balasore Railway Station falls under the state of Odisha. It serves Chandipur and Balasore in Balasore district. The station premises offer all the basic amenities to comfort the passengers. It has a computerized reservation office, cloak room, waiting room, retiring room and refreshment. The station is also provided with RAILTEL Wi-Fi. Balasore railway station receives around 130,000 passengers every day. Balasore has many attractions to be appreciated by the visitors across the country. It is a popular weekend spot for the locals. The city also calls you to taste its cuisines like sea food varieties, Chenna Poda, Khaja, and Puri. Now, the passengers travelling in train halting at Balasore junction can easily order online food in train at Balasore Junction.
Popular Dishes of Balasore
- Sea Food Dishes: Chuna Macha Khata, Macha Ghanta, Macha Basera are the cuisines made with fish.
- Chenna Poda: It is also known as the “Cheese Dessert of Odisha”.
- Khaja, Puri: It is highly influenced with the dish of Bihar “Khaja”. It is prepared by applying ghee and sugar coating.
- Mutton Curry: Mutton Curry is the most preferred dishes of Orissa.
Order Food in Train at Balasore Junction
There’re numerous trains that cross Balasore railway station. Passengers who want to taste the local cuisines of Balasore can order food in train via Railmitra food app. Railmitra is one of the authorized e-catering partners of IRCTC that offers the travellers to get the food delivery in train right to their seat. Food like South Indian, Veg Combo Meals, Chinese, Gujarati, Rajasthani and many other dishes are available in train which passengers can order. Now, the question that strikes the mind is why to choose Railmitra to order online food during train journey. Following are the answers that can clear your confusion of choosing Railmitra to order food.
- Offer variety of cuisines: Railmitra offers variety of dishes to the passengers travelling in train. When the passengers get bored from the train pantry car services, then apps like Railmitra come to satiate the taste.
- Wide Coverage of restaurants: Railmitra has wider range of coverage for any route. Our vendors are always ready to serve you the best cuisines right to your seat.
- Hygienically Cooked Food: The foods we serve are prepared with great care. They are packed hygienically. We assure you to offer fresh, hot and mouthwatering cuisines.
- Easy Ordering and Payment Process: you can easily order your food from Railmitra Mobile Application and our website allows the passenger to book food at “Zero Booking Fee”.
Menu to Order at Balasore Junction
Lucky Arcade, our associated food partners at Balasore Junction has variety of options to offer.
- Puri Bhaji, Bread Omlette, Poha, and Bread Butter Toast
- Veg Biryani/Chicken Biryani/Mutton Biryani with Raita
- Manchurian, Fried Rice, Chicken 65, Honey Chilly, Chicken Chilly
- Veg Thali (Mini, Standard, Deluxe, Maharaja)
- Pakora, Cutlet and Sandwiches
- Paneer items vegetables and Mix Veg
- Kulcha, Stuffed Paratha, Mineral Water, Hot Milk, Soft Drink
- Mutton Curry, Egg Curry, Egg do Pyaza, and Mutton Kassa
- Dal Makhni/Dal Fry
- Indian and Chinese
- Special Jain Thali
How to Order Food in Train via RailMitra
Passengers can get the food delivered in train within a few clicks. They just have to follow few easy steps to order food.
- Download RailMitra food ordering app via Google PlayStore.
- Enter PNR number, which is allotted to every passenger, mentioned on the left side of the ticket. When you enter the PNR, It will list the station name from where you can order your food.
- Select the station and restaurants to get your food delivered.
- Browse the menu and select food of your choice.
- Add the selected food in cart where you can get the detail of final amount of your ordered food.
- Now, pay your bill via online or offline mode. To pay online, you can use Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking. We also offer you to pay by using your digital wallet like Paytm/ Free Charge/Pay U Money. To make your payment after the delivery of food, opt for Cash on Delivery mode. Actually, it is advisable to choose Cash on Delivery when your train is covering the low network area.
- Order before 60 minutes arrival of your train to the station.
- We provide service of delivering food is between 7:00 am to 10:00 pm.
Availability of Special Jain Food in Train:
RailRestro also provides special Jain food in train for the followers of Jain Dharma. Jain foods are completely Vegan. Jain followers avoid consuming food grown under the earth such as onion, Brinjal, and Garlic. They are prepared separately with great care. Not only Jain people but also the other passengers who prefer veg food can choose special Jain Thali. To order Jain Food in train, enter PNR number and select the restaurants and order the Special Jain Thali.
Group Food Order in Train
If you are travelling in group and want to order your food in pocket-friendly price, avail our group food order service for ordering in bulk. Call us @ 8102888222 and order your group food. If our digital food advisor missed your call, you can also leave a call back request and can place your order. We also offer 20% discount on group food order. Use code “GROUP20”.
Tip: Use Coupon Code RM 10 and get 10% discount.