From IRCTC Approved Partners & Restaurants
How it Works? Food Delivery in Train
Get Good Food Delivery in Train at BELAPUR Junction
About BELAPUR Junction Railway Station - BAP
Order Delicious Food in Train at Belapur Station
Train passengers can order tasty and delicious food in the train at Belapur. Now experience the taste of regional cuisines and specialties of Belapur by ordering them online in train. Your food for train journey will be delivered by our e-catering partners at Belapur station. RailRestro is committed to providing food to train passengers who have a keen desire to get tasty food during the journey. RailRestro offers a wider menu to the travelers crossing Belapur junction from which one can choose to enjoy food of their choice. Our catering partner prepares food for train passengers using distinct spices and methods to give a yummy taste with divine flavors. Currently, RailRestro has two active restaurant partners at Belapur. Taste the exceptional veg and non-veg food through RailRestro. Where Amar Pure veg restaurant serves best veg food to the people and train travelers, Punjab Restaurant ranks itself on top in serving best non-veg food.
AMAR PURE VEG RESTAURANT- The Exquisite Hub for Vegetarians
Amar Pure Veg Restaurant is an exquisite hub for vegetarian lovers who want to taste extraordinary veg food. Their special menu includes:
Lunch and Dinner Menu:
- Veg Biryani
- Veg Noodles, Fried rice, Manchurian and Paneer/Mushroom chilly.
- Veg Thali (Mini, Standard, Deluxe, and Maharaja).
- Rice preparations like Plain rice, Jeera rice, curd rice and Veg Pulao
- Snacks like Poha, French fries, Pao bhaji, Puri Bhaji and Chole Bhature
- Vegetables like Malai Kofta, Mix-veg curry, Shahi Paneer, Mushroom masala and Paneer Butter Masala
- Veg Combo Meals, Dal Fry and Daal Tadka
- Plain Roti, Butter Roti, salad and plain curd
- Combo meals (Indian and Chinese).
- Beverage like Lassi (sweet and salted), Buttermilk and hot milk.
Order these vegetarian recipes in train and enjoy the unique taste of Belapur.
Punjab restaurant is a multi-cuisine restaurant loved by both vegetarian and non-vegetarian lovers. Train passengers can order from the special menu of Punjab restaurant which reflects the taste and aroma of Punjab in their food. The special menu includes:
- Veg Biryani/Chicken Biryani/Mutton Biryani with Raita.
- Paneer Chilly, Veg Manchurian, Chana Chilly and veg noodles.
- Regular Thali, Deluxe Thali, Special Thali, Maharaja Thali, and special non-veg thali.
- Rice items like masala rice, dal khichdi, butter khichdi, and Jeera rice veg pulao, peas’ pulao, and steamed rice.
- Unique vegetable items like lasuni palak, matki masala, baigan masala, Paneer and Aaloo curry preparations.
- Chicken and mutton curry items*.
- Roti items like Butter naan, special Roti, Paratha, Tandoori Roti and Tawa roti.
- A range of starters*
- Dal Fry/Dal Tadka
*Explore the menu for more details on Non-veg curry and starters.
- PNR number is mandatory for food ordering.
- Order the items at least 60 minutes before the arrival of the train at Belapur Station.
Order via RailRestro Application
Download our application for free from the Google Play store. Order via RailRestro application and get exciting offers/discounts while ordering food for train journey. Use code “LUNCH50” to get flat Rs. 50 off on a bill of Rs. 300.
Request a Call-back immediately for Group food ordering!
If you're traveling in a group and want to place your food order at Belapur station, request a call back. One of the food advisors will connect with you immediately and would be more than happy to assist you in ordering food in train at Belapur station. Chat with our digital food experts to get your queries answered and place your group food order easily without any hassles. If you’re in a fix on how to pay for the food order, undoubtedly, choose to pay online through our secure payment gateway or opt for cash on delivery (COD).We accept debit/credit cards, internet banking, PayUMoney, Paytm, and Freecharge wallet. We do not charge any extra delivery fee or online booking fee.
- Use Code “GROUP20” to get a discount of 20% on your order.
- Pay Re.1 on Paytm and get a coupon code for RailRestro. Use the code to get Rs.100 off on orders above Rs.300.
We love to serve you the best cuisines at Belapur Junction
How to book food on train at BELAPUR Railway Station from RailMitra
- Visit https://www.railmitra.com/ or download the RailMitra Android App from Play Store.
- Enter the 'PNR or Train Number' in the box to book your meal at BELAPUR Station
- A list of stations where your food can be delivered will be displayed
- After selecting the Station, choose a restaurant from the available list
- Next, you will see the food menu
- Choose the food items from the menu and fill in your basic info like name, contact number, and email id
- Apply offers or discount codes, if any
- Next, you can pay online or select cash on delivery for payment of your food order
After completing these steps, a confirmation SMS and email will be sent to you. Relax and enjoy your journey till your meal is delivered to your seat when the train reaches BELAPUR junction station.
Variety food order in train at BELAPUR Junction Railway Station
Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to all your common questions related to Food Delivery in Train...
- How can I book meals offline? You can book meals offline by calling our customer care executive at 8102888222. They will assist you with food booking and ensure that your meal is delivered to your seat at the right time.
- How is the confirmation of the food booking done? Once you have placed your food order successfully, the booking confirmation is done via email and SMS. The confirmation message/email will contain your order ID, the current status of your order, your PNR number, and a track order button to let you know the status of your meal order anytime.
- How will I make payment for the meal booked? You can make payment of booked meals online, which is easy and convenient. In addition, you may choose the Cash on Delivery (COD) option for payment of your meal.
- Whom do I contact if my food on train is not delivered? It does not happen, though if your food is not delivered in rare circumstances, you need to call our customer support executive at 8102888222. They will soon resolve the issue up to customer satisfaction.
- How can I cancel my order? You can raise a cancellation request through our website, mobile app and call. Customers are requested to call at 8102888222 to initiate the cancellation of their order. Our customer care executive will help you cancel the order.
- How will RailMitra ensure timely food delivery if the train is running late? Our vendors keep tracking the live running status of your train. Your food is prepared accordingly and delivered to you when the train reaches the scheduled Station.
Rated 4.5 by verified customers who ordered food in Train from RailmitraRead all Reviews...
If you are looking for awesome experience in terms of food, Railmitra is one stop for you.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivered to me at Itarsi was served hot n fresh. This was the first time I tried ordering via online mode. I would suggest to include more options for vegetarian people.
Overall Rating: 4
Food Delivered by Railmitra was awesome in taste. I would highly recommend everyone to try this out sometime.