Order Food in Train at Betul Junction
From IRCTC Approved Partners & Restaurants
How it Works? Food Delivery in Train
Betul is a calmer city in the southern part of Madhya Pradesh. Betul was earlier known as Badnur. The name “Betul” means “cotton fields”. The city has some remarkable tourist places like Muktagiri, Balajipuram, Kukrukhamla, Multai, and Sarniis (Temples and Gardens). A total of 94 trains arrives and departs from the Betul station. Tasty food and the city of Betul are directly proportional to each other. Various cuisine types like south Indian, north Indian, Chinese, and western (pizza, burger and French Fries) rules on the tastebuds of the city. Now, anyone can get these scrumptious delicacies easily in train. Order them at the comfort of your seat and get it delivered right at your seat to enjoy the journey.
Order Food Online in Train at Betul Station
Experience the regional taste and specialties of Betul through RailRestro. Passengers can order food online in train at Betul station and enjoy them at their berth. Visit RailRestro.com and enter the PNR number. As soon as the passenger enters the 10- digit PNR number, a list of restaurants with their place and menu appears on the screen. Select the restaurant and order delicious food in train at Betul junction. Our mobile-friendly application is available at the Google Play store through which the passengers can order at a discount of 5% on their bill amount. Use code “APP5” while ordering via Mobile app.
ANAND RESTAURANT- The Vegetarian World of Betul
Anand Restaurant is the hub of vegetarian delights and its menu contains lavish items for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The train passengers can order:
- Breakfast items like Puri Bhaji, Poha and Bread Butter Toast
- Veg Biryani with Raita
- Chinese items like Veg Dimsum, Noodles, Gobi Manchurian and Paneer preparations and fried rice
- Veg Thali (Mini, Standard, Maharaja and Deluxe)
- South Indian Thali
- Rice lovers can dig in to varieties like daal khichdi, pulao, Jeera rice, and Lemon rice
- Range of snacks like Kachori sabzi, samosa, cutlets, Onion pakoda and Pao bhaji etc.
- Veg Cheese Burger
- Vegetables like Chana Masala, Veg Kolhapuri, Veg Jhalfrezi, Veg kofta, Rajma, Palak Paneer and many more
- Range of Rotis, Naan, Stuffed Paratha and Kulcha
- Tandoor items like veg Tikkas and Kebabs
- Veg Cheese Capsicum pizza and Tandoori Paneer Pizza.
- Combo meals (Indian and Chinese)
- Jain meals and Combo
- Cakes and Pastries (Chocolate truffle cake, pineapple cake, black forest pastry etc.
RailRestro offers a wider coverage of vegetarian menu from which you can choose to order food while traveling in train. Explore our menu with prices to order your favourite cuisine.
Group Food Order! Call RailRestro @ 8102-888-111
Are you traveling a group?
Want to order food at Betul junction for the group?
If yes, call 8102-888-111 to place your group food order in train. One of our food advisors will assist you in the process of ordering food for group. You can request a call back or chat with our digital food experts to place your order. Choose any of our secured payment gateway and pay with debit card/Credit card, internet banking, PayUMoney, Paytm or Freecharge. You can also opt for cash on Delivery (COD).
TIP: Use Code “GROUP20” for group food ordering and save 20% on your bill amount.
We love to serve you the best cuisines at Betul junction