Order Food in Train at Bhilwara Junction
From IRCTC Approved Partners & Restaurants
How it Works? Food Delivery in Train
Order Food in Train at Bhilwara Station
Bhilwara is the seventh largest city in Rajasthan. Several rivers cross through this pious place such as Kothari, Banas, Menali, Bedach, Khari and Mansi. The city of Bhilwara has a railway station with basic amenities like ticketing counters, food stalls, refreshment stalls, cloak room, and a waiting room. The station connects various parts of India like Ajmer, Jodhpur, Jaipur, Kota, Indore Junction, Ujjain, Delhi, Bharatpur, Agra, Gwalior, Lucknow, Kanpur, Allahabad, Patna, Kolkata, Chittorgarh, Udaipur City, Mavli Jn., Ratlam, Vadodara, Surat, Mumbai and Hyderabad. Bhilwara is also called the Medical Hub of Rajasthan as there are huge numbers of hospitals and medical centers. The famous spots to visit at Bhilwara is Dargah Gul Ali Baba, Mansarover Lake, Badnore Fort, Pur Udan Chatri, Kyara ke Balaji, Harni Mahadev, Gayatri shakti peeth, Bagore, Shivaji Garden, Panchmukhi darbar, the Madhav Gou Vigyan Anusandhan Kendra, and the Gandhi Sagar Talab.
Order Food Online for train Journey at Bhilwara Station
Is the upcoming station during your journey is the Bhilwara station?
Are you craving for fresh and tasty food in train?
The obvious answer to the second question is a big “Yes” as the passengers are devoid of good food during their journey. Now, every passenger can easily order freshly cooked restaurant style food at Bhilwara station from our premium e-catering partners and relish their journey. One can visit our website and enter the PNR number to check the locations and restaurant en route. Once you discover the restaurant and food of your choice, add them to the cart and you will be automatically navigated to the payment page for payment process. Once the order is confirmed and completed, wait for the Jalandhar station to arrive. We promise to be their Bhilwara Station with your ordered cuisines which will be delivered right at your seat. Your love for Bhilwari food will be catered easily at Bhilwara station by SAFFRON HERITAGE.
SAFFRON HERITAGE - The Flavours of Bhilwara
Saffron heritage is a one-stop joint to taste the authentic veg food. The special menu served for the rail passengers are:
- Thali: VEG SPECIAL SAFFRON THALI (Must Try)
- Non-veg Deluxe Thali
- Chinese: Chinese Bhel, Noodles, fried rice, and spring roll.
- Rice: Plain rice, Veg pulao, and Jeera rice and Matar pulao.
- Biryani: Veg Biryani and Veg Hyderabadi Biryani with Raita
- Bread: Plain roti, butter roti, butter naan and Laccha Paratha.
- Snacks: Burger, sandwich, French fries, Chole Bhature and Poori-Sabzi
- Vegetables: Chana Masala, Aaloo Jeera and Paneer preparation*
- Soup: Tomato soup, manchow soup, Sweet corn soup.
- South Indian: Masala Dosa, Idli sambhar, and Uttapam.
- Pizza: Mushroom Pizza, Cheeze Pizza and Paneer tikka Pizza.
- Dal: Dal Fry/Dal Makhini/Dal Tadka
- Dessert: Gulab Jamun and Rasgulla
- A range of starters*
* Enter your PNR number and explore the menu to know the details.
- Minimum order amount: Rs. 200
- Order before 60 minutes of the arrival of the train
- PNR number is mandatory for food ordering.
Are you ready for a Group journey? Request a Call Back!
Are you traveling in a group?
Need tasty food during your journey for the entire group?
Request a call back from RailRestro and one of our food advisors will contact you immediately and assist you to placing your group food order. You can also dial 8102-888-111 or chat with our digital food advisors to order food for your group traveling to an excursion, business trip or a wedding trip. Pay via our secure CC Avenue. It’s safe. We accept debit/credit card, internet banking, PayUMoney, Paytm or Freecharge wallet. You can also opt for free COD (cash on Delivery). No delivery fees or any booking fee is charged.
Order VEG SPECIAL SAFFRON THALI for the entire group. The thali contains Seasonal veg, Paneer curry, dal, rice, 4 butter tawa roti, Raita, Papad, salad, pickle, sweet and mineral water. You can call at 8102-888-111 and place your order for this special thali on the date of journey. You can also book this meal in advance.
- Use code “GROUP20” to get a discount of 20% on the group food ordering.
We love to serve you the best food in train at Bhilwara Station