From IRCTC Approved Partners & Restaurants
How it Works? Food Delivery in Train
Get Good Food Delivery in Train at BILASPUR JN Junction
About BILASPUR JN Junction Railway Station - BSP
Food Delivery in Train at the Bilaspur Junction Railway Station (BSP) using RailMitra
Order food in train at the Bilaspur Junction Railway Station with RailMitra to get fresh and tasty delicacies easily delivered at your berth. RailMitra provides food through Railrestro which is an IRCTC–authorised e-catering partner at the Bilaspur Junction Railway station. With RailMitra you have a wide variety of menu options to choose from - From Awadhi biryani to Chinese, Veg/Non-veg curries to smoky tandoori items, south Indian dosa to Gujarati dhokla, various thalis (Maharaja, deluxe, veg/non-veg thali), combo (Indian and Chinese), everything can be ordered in train using RailMitra. You can place online food orders in the Bilaspur Junction Railway station for your train journey using RailMitra by visiting the website www.railmitra.com or by downloading RailMitra mobile app.
RailMitra provides you quality and hygienic food delivery in train at the Bilaspur Junction railway station right at your berth. You can order your food online or can also call before an hour your train reaches the station. Use the coupon code RM10 while paying and get a 10 per cent discount at your meal order.
Why Should You Use RailMitra for Food on Trains at Bilaspur Junction Railway Station?
IRCTC-Authorized Food Partner. RailMitra has partnered with RailRestro, which is an e-catering app and official partner of IRCTC to serve the best food in trains.
Wide Range of Menu Options. RailMitra provides a wide range of cuisines from every corner of India to help you enjoy your favourite meal during your train journey.
Group Food Order. With RailMitra, you also get the facility of placing a group food order if you are travelling with your family or friends.
Coverage across India. RailMitra has coverage across more than 450 stations where it delivers fresh and hygiene food on trains as of 2020 and is slated to grow to more stations in India soon.
Jain Special Food. RailMitra also serves pure vegetarian Jain food on board during your journey.
Check Your PNR Status. RailMitra app also has an option to check and predict the confirmation of PNR status of a train ticket by entering the 10-digit PNR number.
Live Train Schedule. By checking the train schedule feature in the RailMitra app, you can get details of the arrival and departure time of trains, intermediate stations and their halt timings, days on which the train runs, as well as the train routes.
Train Running Status. Track the current position of your train by checking the train running status in the RailMitra app.
4 Steps to Order Food Online at the Bilaspur Junction Railway Station Using RailMitra
Follow these four steps, and get online food delivery in the train at Bilaspur Junction Railway Station:
Step 2: Enter PNR or Train Name/Number & Select Boarding Station. Choose the option of Order Food in Train. Order via PNR by entering your 10-digit PNR number or order via Train No. by entering the Train Name or Number and selecting the boarding date. Next, select the boarding station.
Step 3: Choose Your Favorite Food. View the details of the menu under the list of restaurants. Select the food from the menu and check the price. The selected food will be added to your cart.
Step 4: Pay and Wait for the Food at Your Seat. Pay for your food bill using Cash on Delivery (COD) or any online payment mode through debit card or credit card or internet banking or PayUMoney or Paytm or free charge wallet. You will receive a confirmation message and will receive the food or your selected boarding station at your seat.
Group Food Order in Trains at the Bilaspur Junction Railway Station
If you’re travelling in a group and want to order food in bulk for your group in a train at the Bilaspur Junction Railway Station, then request a call back from RailMitra representative or chat for your order by calling 8102888222. Our representatives will assist you in ordering food in train at the Bilaspur Junction railway station. You can either choose to pay online at one of our secure payment gateways or opt for cash on delivery (COD).
Pure Veg Food in Train at the Bilaspur Junction Railway Station
If you want pure veg food in trains, then don’t worry! RailMitra also serves pure veg food on trains. RailMitra has a wide variety of options of delicious pure veg food as well as different varieties of pure vegetarian thalis to choose from. You can order using the RailMitra website or app and get online food delivery at Bilaspur Junction Railway Station or call us on 8102888222.
Important Points to Know Before You Order Food on Trains at Your Seat Using RailMitra
The minimum order amount for ordering food in the train using RailMitra is Rs. 100.
Order your food at least an hour before reaching the boarding station where you want to get your food delivered.
You can use the promo code RM10 to get a 10% discount on your food order.
Use GROUP20 to get a 20% discount at your group food order.
Bilaspur Junction Railway Station - A Brief Overview:
Bilaspur Junction railway station is situated in Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh. It is one of the main railway stations in Bilaspur which serves the whole city. Approx. 241 trains pass through the station on a daily basis. It is well connected to the other cities of India. After Kharagpur and Gorakhpur it is the third railway station which has the longest platform span over 802m. The station was built in the year 1889 by the British. To monitor the activities at the railway station CCTV camera are installed everywhere, and for 24 hours Railway Police Force Safeguard is available. The station has all the facilities for the passengers. That includes a parking area, automatic ticket vending machine, ATM machine, internet cafes and so on. The station also has information kiosks, LCD screen, TV advertising panel. It is the origin station for several trains.The Bilaspur Junction Railway Station is the most crowded one and providing food onboard is a challenging task right at your berth, but RailMitra is a significant player in this sector. The food delivery service at the Bilaspur Junction Railway Station, RailMitra guarantees you hygienic and fresh food in trains at your seat.
Bilaspur is the second-largest city in the state of Chhattisgarh besides which it is also the commercial centre and business hub of the region. The place is popularly known as the rice bowl of Chhattisgarh. The city also houses the High Court of Chhattisgarh due to which it is also known by the name of Law Capital of the state. From the old –age time, the city has kept the spirituality and beauty of temples alive. It is also known for historical monuments and for its sublime culture and tradition. Bilaspur is also famous for various things, including the aromatic Doobraj rice, soft and colourful handloom woven Kosa silk sarees and its litti samosas and chikki parathas.
How to Reach the Bilaspur Junction Railway Station?
The Bilaspur Junction Railway Station is one of the important stations which serves the city. The station has connectivity to almost every corner of India through several trains that run regularly.
Major Stations Nearby the Bilaspur Junction Railway Station:
- (BSP) Bilaspur Jn - 3.38 Km
- (USL) Usalapur - 4.63 Km
- (GTK) Ghutku - 11.82 Km
- (JRMG) Jairamngar - 15.49 Km
- (BYL) Belha - 15.71 Km
- (KLTR) Kalmitar - 19.66 Km
Some Popular Trains Crossing the Bilaspur Junction Railway Station:
- 12860 - Gitanjali Express
- 12833 - Howrah Express
- 22894 - Howrah Sainagar Shirdi Express
- 12870 - Howrah Mumbai Cst Express
- 22512 - Karmabhoomi Express
- 12768 - Nanded Wkly Express
- 22648 - Korba Express
Bilaspur airport serves as Bilaspur domestic airport. It is well connected to almost every city of India. You can reach the Bilaspur airport from the Bilaspur Junction Railway Station by taking a cab, taxi, auto, bus from the airport. The shortest distance is around 12.6 Km, and it can take around 31 minutes to reach the station from the airport.
Bilaspur is well connected with National Highways which connects the city to the other key cities with roads. Bilaspur is the nearest bus stand from where buses are easily available from other various cities. The Bilaspur bus stand is around 7.5 Km away from the Bilaspur Junction railway station and can take around 21 minutes to reach the station. You can also take a cab, taxi, auto or bus from the bus stand to reach the Bilaspur Junction railway station.
How to book food on train at BILASPUR JN Railway Station from RailMitra
- Visit https://www.railmitra.com/ or download the RailMitra Android App from Play Store.
- Enter the 'PNR or Train Number' in the box to book your meal at BILASPUR JN Station
- A list of stations where your food can be delivered will be displayed
- After selecting the Station, choose a restaurant from the available list
- Next, you will see the food menu
- Choose the food items from the menu and fill in your basic info like name, contact number, and email id
- Apply offers or discount codes, if any
- Next, you can pay online or select cash on delivery for payment of your food order
After completing these steps, a confirmation SMS and email will be sent to you. Relax and enjoy your journey till your meal is delivered to your seat when the train reaches BILASPUR JN junction station.
Variety food order in train at BILASPUR JN Junction Railway Station
Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to all your common questions related to Food Delivery in Train...
- How can I book meals offline? You can book meals offline by calling our customer care executive at 8102888222. They will assist you with food booking and ensure that your meal is delivered to your seat at the right time.
- How is the confirmation of the food booking done? Once you have placed your food order successfully, the booking confirmation is done via email and SMS. The confirmation message/email will contain your order ID, the current status of your order, your PNR number, and a track order button to let you know the status of your meal order anytime.
- How will I make payment for the meal booked? You can make payment of booked meals online, which is easy and convenient. In addition, you may choose the Cash on Delivery (COD) option for payment of your meal.
- Whom do I contact if my food on train is not delivered? It does not happen, though if your food is not delivered in rare circumstances, you need to call our customer support executive at 8102888222. They will soon resolve the issue up to customer satisfaction.
- How can I cancel my order? You can raise a cancellation request through our website, mobile app and call. Customers are requested to call at 8102888222 to initiate the cancellation of their order. Our customer care executive will help you cancel the order.
- How will RailMitra ensure timely food delivery if the train is running late? Our vendors keep tracking the live running status of your train. Your food is prepared accordingly and delivered to you when the train reaches the scheduled Station.
Rated 4.5 by verified customers who ordered food in Train from RailmitraRead all Reviews...
If you are looking for awesome experience in terms of food, Railmitra is one stop for you.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivered to me at Itarsi was served hot n fresh. This was the first time I tried ordering via online mode. I would suggest to include more options for vegetarian people.
Overall Rating: 4
Food Delivered by Railmitra was awesome in taste. I would highly recommend everyone to try this out sometime.