From IRCTC Approved Partners & Restaurants
How it Works? Food Delivery in Train
Get Good Food Delivery in Train at BUXAR Junction
About BUXAR Junction Railway Station - BXR
Buxar is a district in the state of Bihar. It’s the only city which borders eastern Uttar Pradesh. The historic battle of Buxar and the battle of Chausa were fought in the vicinity. Buxar Station lies on Patna–Mughalsarai section of Howrah–Delhi main line. There are many trains crossing Buxar like Secunderabad express, shramjeevi express, Azimabad express, Upasana express, Bagmati express, Kumbh express and many more. There are many local passenger trains serving the railway station and people of Buxar. One of the unique facts of Buxar is the festival of “Satuaan”. The entire people of Buxar visit banks of River Ganga and prepare litti-chokha (a famous Bihari Dish). It is believed that Lord Rama during his exile period stayed at Charitravann in Buxar and cooked Litti to satiate his hunger. The famous sweet of Buxar is the “Soan Papdi” freshly made with ghee and Gram flour, available on the streets and corners of Buxar. It’s a small city which has historic past and a mythological hub of temples and Gurus.
Order Food Online in Train at Buxar Station
Passengers traveling to these routes where Buxar lies in the transit, can bag good news in terms of food availability in the trains. Your dream of ordering the best food in train at Buxar station will come true. If you need a fresh platter of veg/non-veg/ food to be served at your berth with no effort, it’s the time to dial 8102-888-111 to get the aroma and taste of restaurant style food at Buxar station and get it served at your seat.
What is RailRestro?
RailRestro is an e catering company and an official partner of IRCTC, which plies the gap between tasty food availability in train and the passenger who generally expect to get tasty food during journey, as the pantry food in unfit to consume. RailRestro delivers hot and fresh food in train to the hungry passengers and operates with the only motive to make railway passengers happy with its vast network of food delivery system. Visit our website railrestro.com or download our application for free to order food in train. You can also call our number 8102-888-111 to place your order via phone. A 10-digit valid PNR number is the primary requirement to order food online. Enter the PNR number to check the list of restaurants en route and food you love to have at Buxar station. Select the food you need and it will automatically add to your cart. After you confirm and complete the payment procedure (Either online or COD), the food will be delivered at your train berth within no time. Choose from the variety like South Indian, North Indian, Chinese, western, or desserts. We love to deliver this awesome food to you in train. Currently, RailRestro has one active catering partner at Buxar station which delivers freshly prepared food to the train passengers. Enjoy your journey with a sense of satisfaction and happiness.
DAAWAT RESTAURANT- The Spice of Buxar
This restaurant is famous for its veg/Non-veg/Chinese/South Indian food throughout the city of Buxar. Their delicacies are renowned at every corner of the city. Now, the restaurant has started to deliver its dishes to the passengers traveling in train. The special menu delivered at the station premises are:
- Veg/chicken/Mutton/Egg Biryani with Raita.
- Honey chilli potato, babycorn chilly, Manchurian, paneer chilly, Veg Manchurian, and veg noodles.*
- Veg/Non Veg Thali (Mini, Standard, Deluxe), and Egg Thali.
- Rice items like, lemon rice, curd rice, Jeera rice, Veg pulao, Peas pulao, and steamed rice.
- Snacks like Pakoda, Pao Bhaji, Sandwich, Chole kulche, Chole Bhature and Burgers.
- Paneer, mushroom, and Aaloo curry preparations*
- South Indian delicacies like Uttapam, Masala Uttapam, masala dosa, Idli, and Upma,
- Roti items like Lacchha Paratha, Naan, Tawa roti, and Tandoori Roti
- Beverages like soft drinks and mineral water.
- Dal Fry/Dal Tadka
- Gulab Jamun, Rasgulla,Rajbho
- Salad, Curd, Raita and Papad
*Explore the menu for more to place the order.
Group Food Order! Request a Call-back immediately!
If you're traveling in a group and want to place your food order Buxar station, request a call back from our representative. One of the food advisors will immediately connect with you and would be more than happy to assist you in ordering food in train at Buxar station. Chat with our digital food experts to get your concerns answered and place your group food order easily without any hassles. You can either choose to pay online through our secure payment gateway or opt for cash on delivery (COD).We accept debit/credit cards, internet banking, PayUMoney, Paytm, and Freecharge wallet. We do not charge any extra delivery fee.
- Use Code “GROUP20” to get a discount of 20% on your order.
- Buy RailRestro coupon from Paytm worth Re. 1, and get a discount of Rs. 100 on a minimum order of Rs.300.
We love to serve you the best cuisines at Buxar Station
How to book food on train at BUXAR Railway Station from RailMitra
- Visit https://www.railmitra.com/ or download the RailMitra Android App from Play Store.
- Enter the 'PNR or Train Number' in the box to book your meal at BUXAR Station
- A list of stations where your food can be delivered will be displayed
- After selecting the Station, choose a restaurant from the available list
- Next, you will see the food menu
- Choose the food items from the menu and fill in your basic info like name, contact number, and email id
- Apply offers or discount codes, if any
- Next, you can pay online or select cash on delivery for payment of your food order
After completing these steps, a confirmation SMS and email will be sent to you. Relax and enjoy your journey till your meal is delivered to your seat when the train reaches BUXAR junction station.
Variety food order in train at BUXAR Junction Railway Station
Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to all your common questions related to Food Delivery in Train...
- How can I book meals offline? You can book meals offline by calling our customer care executive at 8102888222. They will assist you with food booking and ensure that your meal is delivered to your seat at the right time.
- How is the confirmation of the food booking done? Once you have placed your food order successfully, the booking confirmation is done via email and SMS. The confirmation message/email will contain your order ID, the current status of your order, your PNR number, and a track order button to let you know the status of your meal order anytime.
- How will I make payment for the meal booked? You can make payment of booked meals online, which is easy and convenient. In addition, you may choose the Cash on Delivery (COD) option for payment of your meal.
- Whom do I contact if my food on train is not delivered? It does not happen, though if your food is not delivered in rare circumstances, you need to call our customer support executive at 8102888222. They will soon resolve the issue up to customer satisfaction.
- How can I cancel my order? You can raise a cancellation request through our website, mobile app and call. Customers are requested to call at 8102888222 to initiate the cancellation of their order. Our customer care executive will help you cancel the order.
- How will RailMitra ensure timely food delivery if the train is running late? Our vendors keep tracking the live running status of your train. Your food is prepared accordingly and delivered to you when the train reaches the scheduled Station.
Rated 4.5 by verified customers who ordered food in Train from RailmitraRead all Reviews...
If you are looking for awesome experience in terms of food, Railmitra is one stop for you.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivered to me at Itarsi was served hot n fresh. This was the first time I tried ordering via online mode. I would suggest to include more options for vegetarian people.
Overall Rating: 4
Food Delivered by Railmitra was awesome in taste. I would highly recommend everyone to try this out sometime.