Order Food in Train at Chittaurgarh Junction
From IRCTC Approved Partners & Restaurants
How it Works? Food Delivery in Train
Chittaurgarh is one of the important cities of Rajasthan which is culturally rich and has a glorious history. It is one of the popular destinations for tourists to explore. The city has one of the significant monuments called “The Chittaurgarh Fort”. The fort cherishes a glorious past and gives the essence of royalty. The city has been home to Mewar Rajputana Kingdom. It is also famous for the rulers who scarified their lives in the great battle and Rani Padmini and Rani Karnawati committed Johar to safeguard their dignity and pride. The place has wildlife sanctuary which spreads over 50 sq km, and is a home to panthers, mongoose, wild boars, and migratory birds. There’re many places of interest in Chittaurgarh such as:
- Kalika Mata Temple
- The Vijay Stambh
- The Kirti Stambh
- Rani Padmini’s Palace
- Fateh Prakash palace
- Meera Palace
Chittaurgarh fort is the India’s largest fort which attracts tourist in larger number throughout the Year. Chittaurgarh is one of the major railway stations of Rajasthan which serves the city. The Junction falls under the western railway zone of the Indian Railways. The station has seven platforms along with 10 railway tracks lined. The station facilitates Ajmer Ratlam section, Chittaurgarh- Udaipur section, and Kota-Chittaurgarh section.
Food Options at Chittaurgarh station:
If your train ever passes through Chittaurgarh station and you want to have tasty meal on train, then must order your meal via RailMitra to feast your hunger. RailMitra is an e-catering company and an official catering partner of IRCTC who serves best food in train during your journey. There are several premium e-catering partners serving hot and fresh food to travelers. RailMitra displays a vast catering menu from where you can choose your favorite food to be delivered in the train.
How to order food via RailMitra
Just follow these four steps and get delivered steaming plate of fresh food:
- Step 1: Visit our website or download RailMitra food ordering app and login.
- Step 2: Enter your PNR number and check the list of restaurants along with locations.
- Step 3: Choose your food. Check the prices carefully. The ordered food will be added to your cart.
- Step 4: Pay for your food bill. Pay via offline via cash on delivery (COD) or online mode via (debit/credit card, net banking/ Paytm/ PayUMoney/Freecharge).
Menu offered at Chittaurgarh Station
- Biryani: Veg Biryani/Mutton Biryani/ Chicken Dum Biryani, and Egg Biryani
- Chinese: Fried rice, Manchurian, Hakka Noodles, Paneer Chilly, Chicken 65, Chicken Chilly, etc.
- Thali: Veg and Non-Veg Thali (Mini, Standard, Deluxe and maharaja) and Egg Thali.
- Rice: Plain rice, Dal Khichdi, Curd rice, Veg Pulao and Jeera rice.
- Snacks: Poha Pakoda, Bread omelette, Puri Bhaji, Pao Bhaji, Sandwich, Chole Bhature, Papad and Burgers.
- Veg: Paneer, mushroom, and Aaloo curry preparations
- South Indian: Masala Dosa, Idli Sambhar, Veg Uttapam, and Plain dosa
- Pizza: Cheezy Veg Pizza/Chicken Tikka Pizza/Spicy Chicken Pizza.
- Pasta: White sauce and red sauce pasta.
- Combo Meals: Chinese and Indian
- Desserts: Rasgulla/Rasmalai/ Rajbhog and Gulab Jamun
- Bread: Lacchha Paratha, Naan, Tawa roti and Tandoori Roti
- Beverages: Buttermilk, Lassi and Hot Milk
- Dal: Dal Fry/Dal Tadka
- Jain Meals: Jain Thali and other veg. preparations in Jain Style
- Dessert: Gulab Jamun
- Others: Salad, Curd, Raita and Papad.
Our Catering partners at Chittaurgarh Station:
There are number of restaurants serving fresh food to people of Chittaurgarh. Our premium catering partner Meera Restaurant is ready to serve you with the best food in train. It serves variety of food items such as vegetarian, non-vegetarian, fast food, South Indian, North Indian traditional food.
Meera Restaurant comes under the count of top restaurant. They believe to serve the best food to their customers so they come again and again to relish their taste bud and hunger. You can order these food items from the restaurants:
- Aaloo Paratha Combo
- Chinese combo
- Snacks (Samosa, Pakora, and veg sandwich)
- Rice and dal combo
- Veg Biryani with Raita
- Veg Fried rice
- Idli Sambhar
- Chole Bhature
Group Food order in train
If you’re travelling in a group with your friends and family, then you can order group food at Chittaurgarh Station. You can place your order via call and chat where our digital food advisor will assist you to order group food in train.
- Use code RM10 to get 10% discount at your order.
- Use code GROUP20 to get 20% discount on food order.
- Make your order 60 minute before the train arrives at the station.