Order Food in Train at Churu Junction
From IRCTC Approved Partners & Restaurants
How it Works? Food Delivery in Train
Churu is one of the small yet important towns in Rajasthan. The place is famous for the religious circuits and is home to various wildlife creatures in its sanctuaries. This place has several cities and village which attracts tourists from all over the country and also counts itself as one of the famous pilgrimage centers. The grand and religious aarti ritual of Lord Human at Salasar Temple is another attraction to visit. Export of two major minerals copper and Gypsuis is the major business of the city. It is also famous for the production of Aluminum utensils and cement and commercial blanket weaving. The city has also sewing machine manufacturing farms and also well known for the production of salt, steal, and iron. Traveling to Churu via train is the best option. Passengers on the train can order food online at Churu Station to enjoy their journey.
Churu is also home to one of the most endangered species called Blackbuck. In Tal Chappar Sanctuary, tourists can experience the presence of Black Buck along with migratory birds. The town has several monuments and fort where tourists can practice the grandness and royalty of the ancient forts and palace. Some of the most beautiful forts to visit are:
- Churu Fort
- Sethani ka Johara
- Kothari and Surana Havelis
- Rajputana Haveli
The place is perfect for one who loves to explore the ancient architectural beauties of India.
Supporting Stations of Churu
- (RTGH)RATANGARH JN: 42.49 Kms
- (SDLP)SADULPUR JN: 54.92 Kms
- (RJR)RAJALDESAR: 58.59 Kms
- (SUJH)SUJANGARH: 82.41 Kms
- (LHU)LOHARU: 83.1 Kms
- (LAU)LADNUN: 91.82 Kms
Train passing from Churu Station
- 22481: Jodhpur- Delhi Sarai Rohilla SF
- 19707: Amrapur Aravali Express
- 12457: Delhi Sarai Rohilla – Bikaner SF
- 22421: Salasar SF Express
- 17037: Secundrabad – Hisar Express
- 15623: Bhagat ki kothi- Kamakhya Express
- 19813: Kota- Hisar Express
Churu Railway Station:
Churu Railway Junction is one of the major railway stations for the entire district of Churu in the Indian state of Rajasthan. Churu Railway Station is under the administration of the Bikaner division of Indian Railways. The station is operated by North Western Railway. The station is not electrified yet. The platforms at the station are four in number and five railway tracks are functioning at this station. The station doesn't provide many amenities to the passengers but has all the basic facilities in its premises.
How to Reach Churu
- By Train
Churu Junction is Central Railway Station connecting the city to the rest corner of the Inda. One can easily reach the city and via regular train.
- By Flight
There is no direct flight connectivity to Churu one needs to visit Jaipur to board their flight which is the nearest flight at 216 km of distance.
- By Bus
The city is well connected to the major cities of the country via regular buses.
Order Food in Train at Churu Station:
Experience the traditional dishes of Rajasthan at the Churu Station via RailMitra during your train journey. RailMitra is an e-catering company and the official partner of IRCTC, having wide coverage of restaurant which serves steaming plate of tasty food in the train during the journey. The company offers a wide range of food items like tandoori, Chinese Gujarati, fast food, traditional, and spicy local flavor of biryani. We have several premium partners at the Churu Station which delivers fresh and tasty food at your berth.
What is RailMitra?
- Railmitra is an official partner of IRCTC. Our food ordering app is the best in the industry.
- It provides a large number of food options to order in train for passengers.
- Serve group food order and provide 20% off on the total amount.
- It has maximum coverage of cities and stations.
- Passengers can contact with our food representatives for any information or complaints.
- We provide regional specialty food based on the locations from where you order.
How to Order Food in Train via Railmitra App
Railmitra offers you to order food online in Churu Junction in a few clicks. You just have to follow a few easy steps and you will get the food delivered right to your seat. Here are some steps to order online food in train.
- Download the Railmitra food ordering app via Google Play Store
- Enter your allotted PNR number mentioned on the left corner of the ticket. When you enter the PNR, it will display the list of stations and the restaurants.
- Select the station where you want to get your food delivered.
- Explore the menu and choose the food of your taste.
- Add the selected food in the cart where you can see the total bill of your ordered food.
Make your payment by using Credit card/Debit Card/Net Banking. You can also pay your bill by using your phone wallet like Paytm/ Free Charge and Pay U Money. We also offer you to opt for Cash on Delivery.
Group food order via RailMitra
For group food orders, contact us at 8102888222 or chat with our digital food executives who will assist you to order group food in train. Use our coupon code GROUP20 to get 20% off at the total amount of group food order.
Our associated e-catering partners at Churu Station
There are three major e-catering partners at Churu Station which serves the best cuisine to its customers. They are dedicated to serving the hygiene food in train during the journey. Download the RailMitra application on your phone and book your food in train and get a 10% discount at your total amount.