Order Food in Train at Dahod Junction
From IRCTC Approved Partners & Restaurants
How it Works? Food Delivery in Train
Dahod is a small city from Panchamahal district from Indian state of Gujarat. According to history it is the birth place of the famous Mughal King Aurangzeb. The city is located near the bank of Dhundhi River. The name of the city has been kept after the name of the Saint Dadhichi, who had an ashram on the bank of Dudhmati River. The city serves as a District Headquarter for Dahod District. The meaning of Dahod is “two boundaries” as the borders of the two states is nearby namely Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh. The city has been selected as one of the hundred Indian cities to be developed as a “Smart City”. The city has an average literacy rate of 83.57% which higher the national average rate. The place is a medical hub of Gujarat and surrounding areas of Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh. Dahod host some of the non-profitable centers like Urban Bank Hospital, Anjuman Trust, and government hospital. Dahod Railway station is a railway station which serves people of Dahod. The station is under Ratlam railway division of western Railway Zone of Indian Railways.
Food in train at Dahod Station
If our train ever passes from Dahod Station or makes halt at this station and you want to relish various cuisine on train, then RailMitra is there to serve you in train. RailMitra is an e-catering company and an official partner of IRCTC. It serves the passengers’ who are in search of mouth-watering dish during the journey. The company delivers fresh and tasty food to its passengers’ in the train. There are our premium e-catering partners from where you can order food of your choice and get it delivered at your seat. Enjoy cuisines of Gujarat at Dahod station right at your seat. It offers the best menu like south Indian, North Indian, Chinese, Gujarati, and traditional food.
Our special menu at Dahod Station
- Biryani: Veg Biryani/Mutton biryani/ Chicken Biryani
- Chinese: Fried rice, Manchurian, Hakka Noodles, Paneer Chilly, , Chicken Chilly, Mushroom chilly etc.
- Thali: Veg and Non-Veg Thali (Mini, Standard, Deluxe and maharaja) and Fish Thali
- Rice: Plain rice, Curd rice, Veg Pulao and Jeera rice.
- Non-veg curry: Items like chicken and mutton curry preparations.
- South Indian: Masala Dosa, Idli Sambhar, Veg Uttapam, and Plain Dosa.
- Tandoor: Tikkas and kebabs
- Combo Meals: Chinese and Indian
- Snacks: Puri Bhaji, Pao Bhaji, Sandwich, Chole Bhature, and Papad.
- Bread: Lacchha Paratha, Naan, Tawa roti and Tandoori Roti
- Beverages: Buttermilk, Lassi and Hot Milk
- Dal: Dal Fry/Dal Tadka
- Jain Meals: Jain Thali
- Dessert: Gulab Jamun, Rasgulla.
- Others: Salad, Curd, Raita and Papad
How to book your food in train at Dahod Station
Only in four steps, you can get restaurant style food right at your seat
- Step 1: Visit our website or download RailMitra mobile application and login.
- Step 2: Enter your PNR number and check the list of restaurants along with locations.
- Step 3: Choose your food. Check the prices carefully. The ordered food is will be added to your cart.
- Step 4: Pay for your food bill. Pay via offline or online mode.
Why to choose RailMitra?
RailMitra offers you great services online which matches the passengers' need like:
- PNR status check
- Food ordering app
- Train live status tracking facility
- Indian Railway Updated Time-Table
- Arrival-Departure Time Table
- More than 600 cities coverage in terms of ordering online food in train.
Call RailMitra to Order Food for Group
If you’re travelling in a group and want to order group food in train then RailMitra is the best way to order. For ordering your food you can call us or can chat with our digital food advisor who will assist you to place your order. You can use coupon code GROUP20 to get 20% off at your order.