Order Food in Train at Danapur Junction
From IRCTC Approved Partners & Restaurants
How it Works? Food Delivery in Train
Danapur is one of busiest town of Patna in Bihar state of India. Station is also headquartering Danapur Railway Division. Danapur Railway station comes under East Central Railways. The town is well connected to almost all metropolitan city of India. The place is a shelter for migrating Siberian cranes. The railway Station serves Patna city and nearby places. Danapur is pilgrimage place for Sikhs. Naulakha Temple and various historical building of British which are place of interest and can be witness.
The station is well maintained by Indian Railways. The front gate and wall of the station is decorated with one of the most beautiful painting “Mithila Painting”. The station is facilitating with different amenities such as: vegetarian, non-vegetarian refreshment stall, snacks stall, book stall, tea/coffee stall and etc. The retiring rooms and refreshment hall are also constructed for the passenger at the station. Danapur Railway Station is fully secured by Railway Protection Force and Government Railway Police. The station has five platforms and ten railway tracks on the station. In past year the station is renovate and has given new look which really attracts traveler. The station is fully equipped with computerized reservation system, waiting rooms, free railway Wifi, and parking facilities. Two railway tracks along with one platform are under construction at Danapur Station. Almost nine trains originate from Danapur railway station and connect to other metropolitan cities like Bangalore, New Delhi etc. some of the train which get originate from the Danapur station are:
- Jan Sadharan express
- Danapur – Secunderabad SF express
- Bhagalpur Danapur Intercity Express
- Sahibganj-Danapur intercity express
- Danapur Pune superfast Express
- Danapur – Tata Nagar Superfast Express
The place has also number of tourist attraction, some of them are:
- Manre Sharif
- Handi Sahib
- Sanjay Gandhi Jaivik Udyan
Food in train at Danapur Station
RailMitra is the best option to order food at Danapur Railway Station. They prepare best food in their kitchen to serve passengers’ in their journey. we use best ingredient to make delicious food with best packaging and deliver at your seat. RailMitra is connected with one of the best restaurant of Danapur to provide you steaming food at your seat.
Why to Choose RailMitra for food ordering in train?
- We are an official partner of IRCTC.
- We offers wide variety of menu from where passengers can choose food according to their choice like veg/non-veg platters, sweets, Chinese, Rajasthani, Gujrati, South Indian, North Indian, and combo meals.
- We serve best food with 10% off at order via RailMitra.
- Maximum coverage of cities and station.
Steps to book your food at Danapur Station
- Step 1: Visit our website or download RailMitra mobile application and login in your smart phone.
- Step 2: Enter your PNR number and check the list of restaurants along with locations.
- Step 3: Choose your food. Check the prices carefully. The ordered food will be added to your cart.
- Step 4: Pay for your food bill. Pay offline via Cash on Delivery (COD) or online mode via (debit/credit card, net banking/ Paytm/ PayUMoney/Freecharge).
Our e-catering partner at Danapur Station
Dum Biryani Restaurant is the restaurant premium catering partner of RailMitra. The restaurant serves both non-vegetarian and vegetarian food in train.
Menu offered by RailMitra:
- Veg Biryani/Chicken Biryani/Mutton Biryani with Raita
- Veg Fried rice, Manchurian, chicken chilli, Hakka noodles, and Paneer chilly
- Snacks: Puri Bhaji, Chole bhature, Veg burger, bread butter toast , Grilled Sandwich etc
- Veg Thali (Mini, Standard, Deluxe, and Maharaja)/Non-veg thali/Egg Thali and Jain Thali.
- Non-veg items like Chicken chilli, chicken handi, chicken masala, Mutton curry and egg curry.
- Rice preparations like Plain rice, Daal Khichdi, Jeera Rice, Curd Rice, and Veg Pulao.
- South Indian: South Indian Thali, Dosa variety, Uttapam, Idli and vada Sambhar.
- Vegetables like Malai Kofta, Aaloo Dum, Aaloo Jeera Mix-veg curry, Shahi Paneer, Mushroom masala and Paneer Butter Masala
- Combo Meals (Indian and Chinese)
- Plain Roti, Butter Roti, Naan and Lacchha Paratha
- Beverage like Lassi (sweet and salted)
- Dessert: Gulab Jamun
- Others: Curd/Raita/Salad/Papad
You can order food for group at the Danapur station. You can order your Group food via call or chat where our digital food advisor will assist you to place your order. Dial at 8102888222 to order directly. Use our coupon GROUP20 to get 20% off at your group food order.