Order Food in Train at Danapur Junction
From IRCTC Approved Partners & Restaurants
How it Works? Food Delivery in Train
Danapur is one of the busiest towns of Patna in the Bihar state of India. The station is also headquartering Danapur Railway Division. Danapur Railway station comes under East Central Railways. The town is well connected to almost all metropolitan cities of India. The place is a shelter for migrating Siberian cranes. The railway station serves Patna city and nearby places. Danapur is a pilgrimage place for Sikhs. Naulakha Temple and various historical building of British which is a place of interest and can be a witness.
The station is well maintained by Indian Railways. The front gate and wall of the station are decorated with one of the most beautiful paintings "Mithila Painting". The station is facilitating with different amenities such as vegetarian, non-vegetarian refreshment stall, snacks stall, bookstall, tea/coffee stall, etc. The retiring rooms and refreshment hall are also constructed for the passenger at the station. Danapur Railway Station is fully secured by Railway Protection Force and Government Railway Police. The station has five platforms and ten railway tracks on the station. In the past year, the station is renovated and has given a new look which attracts travelers. The station is fully equipped with a computerized reservation system, waiting rooms, free railway Wifi, and parking facilities. Two railway tracks along with one platform are under construction at Danapur Station. Almost nine trains originate from Danapur railway station and connect to other metropolitan cities like Bangalore, New Delhi, etc. some of the trains which get originate from the Danapur station are:
- Jan Sadharan express
- Danapur – Secunderabad SF express
- Bhagalpur Danapur Intercity-Express
- Sahibganj-Danapur intercity express
- Danapur Pune superfast Express
- Danapur – Tata Nagar Superfast Express
The place has several tourist attraction, some of them are listed below:
- Maner Sharif
- Handi Sahib
- Sanjay Gandhi Jaivik Udyan
- Buddha Smriti park
Supporting station near Danapur Station
- (PWS)PHULWARI SHARIF: 4.95 Kms
- (NEO)NEORA: 8.03 Kms
- (PNBE)PATNA JN: 9.04 Kms
- (RJPB)RJNDR NGR BIHAR: 11.54 Kms
- (DGA)DIGHWARA: 14.49 Kms
- (SEE)SONPUR JN: 14.51 Kms
Train crossing Danapur Station
- 13201: Patna- Mumbai LTT Janta Express
- 12332: Himgiri Express
- 13050:Amrit-Howrah Express
- 12333: Vibhuti Express
- 12947: Azimabad Express
- 12505: North East Expres
- 15483: Sikkim Mahananda Express
- 12487: Seemanchal Express
- 12355: Archana SF Express
- 20802: Magadh Express
- 22352: Yashvantpur- Patliputra SF Express
How to Reach Danapur Express
Danapur is well-connected via regular trains to the other parts of the country. Approximately 54 trains are operational between Patna Junction and Danapur railway station.
The place doesn't have its airport, one can board their flight from Patna Airport which connects easily via air to the other corners of the country.
Danapur is well-connected via a bus to the neighbor cities.
Food in train at Danapur Station
RailMitra is the best option to order food online at Danapur Railway Station. They prepare the best food in their kitchen to serve passengers' in their journey. We use the best ingredients to make delicious food with the best packaging and deliver at your seat. RailMitra is connected with one of the best restaurants of Danapur to provide you with steaming food at your seat.
Why Choose RailMitra for food ordering on the train?
- We are an official partner of IRCTC.
- We offer a wide variety of menu from where passengers can choose food according to their choices like veg/non-veg platters, sweets, Chinese, Rajasthani, Gujrati, South Indian, North Indian, and combo meals.
- We serve the best food with 10% off at order
- Maximum coverage of cities and stations
Steps to book your food at Danapur Station
- Step 1: Visit our website or download RailMitra mobile application and log in to your smartphone.
- Step 2: Enter your PNR number and check the list of restaurants along with locations.
- Step 3: Choose your food. Check the prices carefully. The ordered food will be added to your cart.
- Step 4: Pay for your food bill. Pay offline via Cash on Delivery (COD) or online mode via (debit/credit card, net banking/ Paytm/ PayUMoney/Freecharge).
Our e-catering partner at Danapur Station
Dum Biryani Restaurant is the restaurant premium catering partner of RailMitra. The restaurant serves both non-vegetarian and vegetarian food in train.
You can order food for the group at the Danapur station. You can order your Group food via call or chat where our digital food advisor will assist you to place your order. Dial at 8102888222 to order directly. Use our coupon GROUP20 to get 20% off at your group food order.