Order Food in Train at Delhi Junction
From IRCTC Approved Partners & Restaurants
How it Works? Food Delivery in Train
Delhi is one of the city which is regarded as the heart of the nation and it is the capital city of the India. The city is enriched in its culture and heritage. Delhi offers lots of tourist place which are popular for its beauty, architecture, specialties and some of the places are worth special for the tourist and visitant. Red Fort, Humayun’s Tomb, and Qutab Minar are the three popular monuments are declared World Heritage Site. The capital city is divided into two parts which is popularly known as a Purani Delhi or old Delhi and Nai Dilli and New Delhi. In 1639, Old Delhi is founded by Mughal Emperor Shahjaha which was officially known as Shahjahanabad. Though this part of Delhi is popular for its ancient monument and has extremely crowded place and yet it is heart of Delhi. New Delhi Railway station is situated between Ajmaeri Gate and Paharganj. It is the main railway station in Delhi. It is one of the busiest railway stations in the country in terms of passengers’ movement and train frequency.
Delhi is also popular as shopping destination. Here’re the lists of some of the shopping markets.
- Janpath Market
Address- Janpath Road, Connaught Place, New Delhi
Timing- Monday to Saturday (10 am to 9 pm) and 11am to 8 pm on Sunday
What can buy- Artificial jewellery, western wear, footwear, antiques, handicrafts, painting and leather items.
- Chandni Chowk
Address- 2573, Nai Sarak, Raghu Ganj, Roshanpura, Old Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi 110006
Timing- Except Sunday market is open for six day from 10 am.
What can buy- Embroidered bags, semi-precious jewelry, silk and cotton clothes, books, Wedding lehengas and electronic product.
- Dill Haat
Adress- Dilli Haat, Kidwai Nagar West, Kidwai Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110023
Timing- Open all days in a week from 11 am to 10 pm
What can buy- Artifacts, handicrafts, pottery, painting, fabrics and furniture.
- Sarojni Market
Address- Sarojini Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110023
Timing- Except Monday it is open six days in a week from 10 am to 9 pm
What can buy- Apparel, accessories, household items, kitchenware, electronic products
Book your food online for train journey at Delhi Station
Having delicious food of your choice in train was once a dream, but with RailMitra it now it is possible to have hot and delicious food at your seat. RailMitra is an e-catering company which is dedicated to deliver food in train at passengers' berth. It is an official partner of IRCTC. If your train is about to cross Delhi station and you want to lower down your hunger, order your favorite food via RailMitra and get delivered at your seat in 30 minutes. It offers varieties of food menu like: South Indian, North Indian, Chinese, specialties of the particular city, traditional food, and Gujarati food etc. The company has number of premium restaurants partner who delivers steaming plate of food to the passengers’ at their seat.
Why to choose RailMitra?
Every Traveler must have RailMitra app installed in their smartphones to avail better rail inquiry and food ordering services.
- Better quality food for customer satisfaction.
- We have maximum coverage of cities and stations.
- We’re an official partner of IRCTC.
- Passengers can contact with our food representatives for any information or complaints.
- We provide regional specialty food based on the locations from where you order.
- With 20% of off we serve group food order.
- PNR Status Information with confirmation.
- Live Train Status, with real time GPS location.
- Time table of train with offline time table feature.
How to order food via RailMitra Application
Just in four steps get your favorite food at your seat.
- Download the RailMitra app from Google Play store in your smart phone.
- Enter 10-digit PNR number.
- Choose your station, restaurant and add food to your cart.
- Payment option: Online Payment via(debit/credit card, net banking/ Paytm/ PayUMoney/Freecharge) Cash on Delivery (COD)
One can also order food via call @ 8102888222 or can also order through our website.
Special menu at Delhi Station
- Puri sabzi
- Veg sandwich
- Idly Sambhar
- Biryani: Veg biryani/Chicken biryani with Raita
- Chinese: Veg Fried rice
- Thali: Veg Thali, Mini Thali, and Jain Thali.
- Rice: Jeera rice
- Snacks: Pao bhaji and Khaman
- Vegetable: Paneer and aaloo preparations
- Roti: Aaloo Parotha, Plain roti and Butter roti
- South Indian: Masala Dosa, Sambhar, Idli and Uttapam.
- Non-veg Curry: Butter Chicken
- Beverage: Buttermilk, Lassi, Mineral water, hot milk, and Soft drinks
- Combo meals: Indian and Chinese
- Dal: Dal Fry/Dal Tadka and Dal Makhani
- Desserts: Gulabjamu and Jalebi
Order pure veg food in train via RailMitra:
it's a good news for the vegetarians as getting pure veg food in train was not at all possible during the journey. However, RailMitra has introduced the facility of ordering pure veg food in train through which the passengers can order their favouraite veg cuisnes either online or via call at 8102888222.
Rated 4.5 by verified customers who ordered food in Train from RailmitraRead all Reviews...
If you are looking for awesome experience in terms of food, Railmitra is one stop for you.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivered to me at Itarsi was served hot n fresh. This was the first time I tried ordering via online mode. I would suggest to include more options for vegetarian people.
Overall Rating: 4
Food Delivered by Railmitra was awesome in taste. I would highly recommend everyone to try this out sometime.