Order Food in Train at Durg Junction
From IRCTC Approved Partners & Restaurants
How it Works? Food Delivery in Train
Durg is a famous city in Chhattisgarh situated 40 km west of state capital Raipur. The city is a hub of temples, dam, and other famous spots like stadiums and wildlife. Architectural heritage and temples are the major attractions of the city of Durg. There are famous restaurants serving good and variety of food like vegetarian and non-vegetarian cuisines to the residents of Durg. Train passengers crossing through Durg station, can order and taste best vegetarian cuisines and relish the taste of Durg.
Order Food in Train at Durg Station
Receiving a hot and fresh platter of vegetarian delights in train at Durg station is now possible via RailRestro. Currently, RailRestro has an active e-catering partner which serves vegetarian food to the rail passengers right at their berth. The passengers must go online and visit www.railrestro.com and enter the PNR number to know the list of restaurants en route. Select the favourite restaurant and choose the dishes you want to enjoy. These selected dishes will be delivered hot and fresh from our partner restaurant. Check the train running status and order food in train at Durg station 60 minutes before the arrival of the train.
FLAVOURS CATERING SERVICES, is our active partner restaurant which has a variety of vegetarian dishes for rail passengers. Think of a veg. dish and get ready to have it in train. The menu served by Flavours Catering Services are:
- Veg Thali & Jain Thali: This consists of seasonal veg, rice, chapati, sweet, papad, achar, salad and special dal tadka.
- Rice items: Daal Khichdi, veg pulao, Jeera Rice, curd rice etc.
- Snacks: Chola Bhatura, French fries and Sandwich
- Curries: A range of Paneer preparations
- Indian Bread: Naan, roti, and Lacchha paratha.
- South Indian: Vada, Uttapam, Masala Dosa and Idli Sambhar
- Combos (Indian And Chinese)
- Beverage: Buttermilk, Lassi and Hotmilk
- Dessert: Gulab Jamun and Rasgulla
Order delicious food in train at Durg junction. If you're traveling in a group and want to place your food order at Durg station, request a call back from our representative and we would be more than happy to assist you. You can also chat with our food experts and they will help in the group food order. Use code” GROUP20” to get a discount of 20% on the group food order.