Order Food in Train at Duvvada Junction
From IRCTC Approved Partners & Restaurants
How it Works? Food Delivery in Train
Duvvada Railway station is located in Andhra Pradesh, India. The railway station serves the suburban area of the Vishakhapatnam. The place is sub-urban area located in the town of Vishakhapatnam. It lies on one of the most important railway line that is Howrah- Chennai main line. The Duvvada Railway station falls under South Costal Railways. It serves about 108,000 passengers on the daily basis. The numbers of platform working at the station are four. Almost 120 trains halt at the Duvvada Railway Station. The Duvvada Railway station takes care of all the amenities, facilities, and comforts of the passengers at the station premises. There are separate windows for PRS and unreserved tickets from where passengers’ can easily parches their tickets. The station has proper sanitation service, food stall, setting areas, retirement rooms, waiting hall, food stall are available at the station for the passengers.
Food Options at Duvvada Station
Choose RailMitra for food ordering in Train
- Better quality food for customer satisfaction.
- We have maximum coverage of cities and stations.
- We’re an official partner of IRCTC.
- Passengers can contact with our food representatives for any information or complaints.
- We provide regional specialty food based on the locations from where you order.
How to order food via RailRestro
To get delicious food in train just follows these four steps:
- Step 1: Visit our website or download RailMitra mobile application and login.
- Step 2: Enter your PNR number and check the list of restaurants along with locations.
- Step 3: Choose your food. Check the prices carefully. The ordered food is will be added to your cart.
- Step 4: Pay for your food bill. Pay via offline or online mode.
Food Menu available at Surat Station
- Puri Bhaji, Poha and Bread butter toast
- Biryani: Veg biryani with Raita
- Chinese: Manchurian, Fried rice, Paneer chilly
- Thali: Veg Thali (Maharaja, mini, deluxe and standard),Pao Bhaji Thali, Special Mini Thali.
- Rice: Dal Khichdi, Jeera rice, Kaju pulao, Paneer pulao, curd rice, steamed rice, Tawa pulao and Lemon rice.
- Snacks: Samosa, Pao Bhaji, and Dhokala
- Vegetable: Paneer varieties and mix veg preparations
- Roti: Tawa Paratha, stuffed parathas, and Tawa roti
- Beverage: Buttermilk, Lassi, cold Coco, and Soft drinks
- South Indian: Dosa varieties, Uttapam, Vada sambhar and Idli sambhar.
- Combo meals: Indian and Chinese
- Pizza: Veg Cheeze Pizza.
- Sandwich: Veg sandwich, Veg cheese grilled sandwich and cheese sandwich.
- Dal: Dal Makhini, and Dal Fry/Dal Tadka
- Jain Meals: Jain Thali
- Desserts: Rasgulla and Gulab Jamun
- Cakes and Pastry: Pineapple/Black forest/strawberry crush/and truffle cake.
- Others: Curd/Papad/Salad/Raita
Order Pure Veg Food in Train:
Passengers who need pure veg food in train during journey can order it right from railmitra app and enjoy it at your seat.
- Minium order amount Rs 99
- Make your order 45 minute before arrival of train at the station.
- Use coupon code RM10 to get 10% off on the total amount.
- Use coupon code GROUP20 % to get off on group food order.