Order Food in Train at Duvvada Junction
From IRCTC Approved Partners & Restaurants
How it Works? Food Delivery in Train
Duvvada Railway station is located in Andhra Pradesh, India. The railway station serves the suburban area of the Vishakhapatnam. The place is located in the town of Vishakhapatnam. It lies on one of the most important railway lines that is Howrah- Chennai's mainline. The Duvvada Railway station falls under South Costal Railways. It serves about 108,000 passengers daily. The numbers of platforms working at the station are four. Almost 120 trains halt at the Duvvada Railway Station. The Duvvada Railway station takes care of all the amenities, facilities, and comforts of the passengers at the station premises. There are separate windows for PRS and unreserved tickets from where passengers' can easily parch their tickets. The station has proper sanitation service, food stall, setting areas, retirement rooms, waiting hall, food stall is available at the station for the passengers. The area has numerous tourist places that can be explored if you ever visited or your train gets delayed. Some of the places are listed below:
- Duvvada Temple
- Shiv Temple
- Submarine Museum
- Kailasagiri Park
- Borra Caves
- Dolphins Nose
- Lord Shiva Statue Kailasagiri
Supporting stations nearby Duvvada Station
- (SCM)SIMHACHALAM: 9.7 Kms
- (AKP)ANAKAPALLE: 14.63 Kms
- (VSKP)VISHAKAPATNAM: 15.57 Kms
- (KTV)KOTTAVALASA: 22.44 Kms
- (NASP)NARASINGAPALLI: 28.79 Kms
- (YLM)ELLAMANCHILI: 34.79 Kms
List of the train crossing Duvvada Station
- 17479: Puri Tirupati express
- 20806: Andhra Pradesh Express
- 22882: Bhubaneswar- Pune Superfast Express
- 17016: Vishakha Express
- 17240: Simhadri Express
Why to Choose RailMitra for Food Ordering in Train?
- Better quality food for customer satisfaction.
- We have maximum coverage of cities and stations.
- We're an official partner of IRCTC.
- Passengers can contact with our food representatives for any information or complaints.
- We provide regional specialty food based on the locations from where you order.
How to order food via RailMitra
To get delicious food in train just follows these four steps:
- Step 1: Visit our website or download RailMitra mobile application and log in.
- Step 2: Enter your PNR number and check the list of restaurants along with locations.
- Step 3: Choose your food. Check the prices carefully. The ordered food is will be added to your cart.
- Step 4: Pay for your food bill. Pay via offline or online mode.
Order Pure Veg Food in Train:
Passengers who need pure veg food in train during the journey can order it right from the Railmitra app and enjoy it at your seat.
- Minimum order amount Rs 99
- Make your order 30 minutes before the arrival of the train at the station.
- Use coupon code RM10 to get 10% off on the total amount.
- Use coupon code GROUP20 % to get off on group food order.