Order Food in Train at Eluru Junction
From IRCTC Approved Partners & Restaurants
How it Works? Food Delivery in Train
Eluru is the greeting city located in the district of West Godavari in the states of Andhra Pradesh, India. The city enchants you at very first sight with its picturesque view of vast stretched paddy field and coconut brake. It gives you the mesmerizing view of Verdant River and can witness archeological remains of Bygone era, Buddhist and old temples. The city Eluru was formally known as Helapuri. It is one of the manufacturing city who produce textile, leather products but noted for its pile carpet. The city is also known trade center in rice, oilseed, tobacco, and sugar. The place has several popular shrines and also known for its religion significances.
Eluru Railway station is a railway station is located in the town of Eluru in the district of Paschmi Godavari. There are several trains from the major cities which make halt at the Eluru railway stations and connecting the several major cities of the India. The station is operated by South Central Railway Zone under the local administration of Vijayawada Railway Division of Indian Railways. The station lies on one of the most important railway line that is Howrah- Chennai main line. Almost 160 trains depart and terminate at the station and have total 3 platform and 2 broad gauge electrified railway tracks functioning. There are several trains which terminates at Eluru railway station from the several part of the country are: Mumbai, Udhana, Chennai, Kakinada, Pondicherry, Kolkata, Secunderabad, Coimbatore, Pune, Surat, New Jalpaiguri, and many others train reaches at the station every day.
Food option at Eluru Station
Ordering delicious food and get delivered at your seat is now possible with RailMitra. It is an e-catering company and an official partner of IRCTC who deliver food in train to the passengers’ during their journey. They have several premium restaurants though which you can order your favorite cuisines within in 60 minutes. Earlier it was very difficult to have good food in train there are very few options either they have to carry home cooked food, pantry car or at station premises. Now, you have varieties of menu option from where you can order.
What is RailMitra?
- An official partner of IRCTC
- We have large number of choice of food for passengers to relish their tongue in the train during the journey.
- We also serve group food order and provide 20% off on total amount.
- We have maximum coverage of cities and station.
- Passengers can contact with our food representatives for any information or complaints.
- We provide regional specialty food based on the locations from where you order.
How to order food via RailMitra
To relish your tongue in train journey just follow these steps:
- Step 1: Visit our website or download RailMitra mobile application and login.
- Step 2: Enter your PNR number and check the list of restaurants along with locations.
- Step 3: Choose your food. Check the prices carefully. The ordered food is will be added to your cart.
- Step 4: Pay for your food bill. Pay via offline or online mode.
Cuisine offered by RailMitra:
- Veg Biryani/Chicken Biryani/Mutton Biryani with Raita
- Veg Fried rice, Manchurian, chicken chilli, Hakka noodles, and Paneer chilly
- Snacks: Puri Bhaji, Chole bhature, Veg burger, bread butter toast , Grilled Sandwich etc
- Veg Thali (Mini, Standard, Deluxe, and Maharaja)/Non-veg thali/Egg Thali and Jain Thali.
- Non-veg items like Chicken chilli, chicken handi, chicken masala, Mutton curry and egg curry.
- Rice preparations like Plain rice, Daal Khichdi, Jeera Rice, Curd Rice, and Veg Pulao.
- South Indian: South Indian Thali, Dosa variety, Uttapam, Idli and vada Sambhar.
- Vegetables like Malai Kofta, Aaloo Dum, Aaloo Jeera Mix-veg curry, Shahi Paneer, Mushroom masala and Paneer Butter Masala
- Combo Meals (Indian and Chinese)
- Plain Roti, Butter Roti, Naan and Lacchha Paratha
- Beverage like Lassi (sweet and salted)
- Dessert: Gulab Jamun
- Others: Curd/Raita/Salad/Papad
Order group food in train
Call us @8012888222 to order group food in train or you can chat with our digital food adviser to place your order. Use our coupon code GROUP20 to get 20% discount at your order.