Order Food in Train at Gudur Junction
From IRCTC Approved Partners & Restaurants
How it Works? Food Delivery in Train
Gudur lies in Nellore district of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. Gudur junction is operated under the South central Railway zone. The station has amenities like waiting room, retiring room, refreshment facilities and book and food stalls and an automatic ticket vending machine installed for the passengers to book tickets for their journey. Apart from these facilitations, the Gudur junction offers best vegetarian and non-vegetarian cuisines to the train passengers.
Food Delivery in Train at Gudur Junction
Ever wondered about having good food when your train halts at Gudur junction? Experience the regional special taste and delectable cuisines of Gudur at your berth. RailRestro offers wider coverage of restaurants and dishes from which one can choose to order food while traveling in train.
Through RailRestro, our partner restaurants are IRCTC authorised for food delivery in trains at Gudur junction. The options available at Gudur junction to order are:
Balaji Enterprises offer a wide range of menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner. If your train is about to reach Gudur, then keep the RailRestro application on for ordering:
- Veg and Non-veg Thali
- Breakfast items like Puri Bhaji and Bread Omlette
- Veg, Chicken, Egg, and Mutton Biryani
- Tandoori items like Tikkas and Kebabs
- Curry items (Non-Veg): Egg masala, Chicken Tikka Masala, Mutton Kassa, Chicken Butter Masala and many more.
- Snacks like Chole Bhature and Papad
- South Indian items like Dosa, Idli, Sambhar and Uthappam.
- Jain Thali and Curries specially prepared in Jain style.
Order before 60 minutes of the arrival of train.
Minimum Order limit: Rs.149
ASHIK FAMILY PARADISE
The restaurant offers veg and non-veg food to the rail passengers who crave for good food in train.
- Biryani items like Chicken and Veg Biryani with Raita
- Veg and Jain Thali
- Paneer curry items like Paneer Butter Masala, Kadai Paneer and Mix-veg
- Butter Chicken
- Tawa Roti and Butter Tawa Roti
- Steamed Rice and veg fried rice
- Order before 60 minutes of the arrival of train.
- Minimum Order limit: Rs.149
Our premium e-catering partner are ready to serve you these cuisines from 10:00 AM to 23:00 PM. You can place your food order at Gudur station via our website or RailRestro Mobile App.
Group Food Order:
If you’re traveling in a group and want to order a group meal during the journey, request a call back from our representative. We will be more than happy to assist you. You can also chat with our digital food experts to place your group food order in train. Use our safe and secure CC avenue payment gateway to pay via debit/credit cards, net banking, PayUMoney, Paytm and Freecharge. You van also opt for Cash on Delivery (COD).
We love to serve you the best cuisines at Gudur junction