Order Food in Train at Gudur Junction
From IRCTC Approved Partners & Restaurants
How it Works? Food Delivery in Train
Gudur lies in the Nellore district of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. Gudur junction is operated under the Southcentral Railway zone. The town is famous for having the second-largest mica belt in the country. The town is famous for its housing numbers of industries and mica companies. The city is also known as Lemon City and the mica king. The city is also blessed with different tourist attractions where every year great no. of tourist visits to explore the beauty of the place.
The station has amenities like a waiting room, retiring room, refreshment facilities and book and food stalls and an automatic ticket vending machine installed for the passengers to book tickets for their journey. Apart from these facilitations, the Gudur junction offers the best vegetarian and non-vegetarian cuisines to the train passengers.
Supporting stations near Gudur station
- (GDR)GUDUR JN: 0.56 Kms
- (VDD)VENDODU: 15.33 Kms
- (NYP)NAYADUPETA : 26.98 Kms
- (VDE)VEDAYAPALEM: 30.94 Kms
- (VKI)VENKATAGIRI: 34.61 Kms
- (NLR)NELLORE 38.05 Kms
- (KHT)SRI KALAHASTI : 48.07 Kms
Major Train crossing Gudur Station
- 12660: Gurdev SF Express
- 12845 : Bhubaneswar – Bangaluru Catt. SF Express
- 17229: Sabari Express
- 16688: Navyug Express
- 12970: Jaipur- Coimbatore SF Express
- 12625: Kerala Express
- 12764: Padmavati SF Express
How to Reach Gudur
One can easily reach Gudur via regular train as it well connected to the other corners of India.
The place doesn't have its airport, passengers can board their flight from one of the nearest airports from Tirupati Station. The airport is 67 km from the distance.
Gudur is well connected via a bus to the neighbor cities of the country.
Food Delivery in Train at Gudur Junction
Ever wondered about having good food when your train halts at Gudur junction? Experience the regional special taste and delectable cuisines of Gudur at your berth. RailMitra offers wider coverage of restaurants and dishes from which one can choose to order food in train at Gudur Station.
Through RailMitra, our partner restaurants are IRCTC authorized for food delivery in trains at Gudur junction. The options available at Gudur junction to order are:
Balaji Enterprises offer a wide range of menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner. If your train is about to reach Gudur, then keep the RailMitra application on for ordering:
- Veg and Non-veg Thali
- Breakfast items like Puri Bhaji and Bread Omelet
- Veg, Chicken, Egg, and Mutton Biryani
- Tandoori items like Tikkas and Kebabs
- Curry items (Non-Veg): Egg masala, Chicken Tikka Masala, Mutton Kassa, Chicken Butter Masala and many more.
- Snacks like Chole Bhature and Papad
- South Indian items like Dosa, Idli, Sambhar and Uthappam.
- Jain Thali and Curries specially prepared in Jain style.
- Minimum Order limit: Rs.149
ASHIK FAMILY PARADISE
The restaurant offers veg and non-veg food to the rail passengers who crave for good food in train.
- Biryani items like Chicken and Veg Biryani with Raita
- Veg and Jain Thali
- Paneer curry items like Paneer Butter Masala, Kadai Paneer and Mix-veg
- Butter Chicken
- Tawa Roti and Butter Tawa Roti
- Steamed Rice and veg fried rice
Order before 30 minutes of the arrival of the train.
Minimum Order limit: Rs.149
Our premium e-catering partners are ready to serve you these cuisines from 10:00 AM to 11:00 PM. You can place your food order at Gudur station via our website or RailMitra Mobile App.
Group Food Order:
If you're traveling in a group and want to order a group meal during the journey, request a call back from our representative. We will be more than happy to assist you. You can also chat with our digital food experts to place your group food order in train. Use our safe and secure CC avenue payment gateway to pay via debit/credit cards, net banking, PayUMoney, Paytm and Free charge. You can also opt for Cash on Delivery (COD).
We love to serve you the best cuisines at Gudur junction