Order Food in Train at Harda Junction
From IRCTC Approved Partners & Restaurants
How it Works? Food Delivery in Train
Harda is a small city in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. Madhya Pradesh is known for its flora and fauna, religious sites and ancient carvings which are famous among tourists and locals. Harda has tourist attractions like jungles and forests where trekking is allowed upto a limit and there are many temples famous among the people of Harda. There are many sightseeing around Harda where tourist gathers in large number. The places like Shri Shantinath Digamber Jain temple, Nemawar, Teli Ki Sarai, Handia, Sirali, Salkanpur, Gorakhal Fall, and Shri Jambheshwar Mandir, Neemgaon are the places where tourists always gather at any season. The city has a railway station having 3 platforms with all the basic amenities.
Order Food in Train Online at Harda Junction
There’s good news for the hungry passengers who are crossing Harda Station!
Do you need a fresh platter of vegetarian food served at your berth with no effort?
Are you expecting the restaurant style food platter to be served hot and fresh at your seat?
The clear answer to such questions is an obvious “YES”. If you consider this as a dream come true, our answer for your comfort is “YES”. RailRestro is the key to get good food in train and serves as a bridge to join the long gap between tasty food availability and the hungry passenger who generally peeps outside train window with an expectation to get something good to eat. RailRestro is an e-catering company which delivers hot and fresh food in train to the hungry passengers. Anyone can visit our website railrestro.com or download our application for free from Google Play store, to order food in train. You can also call our number 8102-888-111 to place your order via phone.
How to Order Food via RailRestro and what are the Requirements
Any passenger can order food for train journey with help of the 10-digit PNR number. Enter this PNR number to check the list of restaurants en route. Once the restaurant is selected, choose the menu what you need to enjoy at Harda station. Place your order by adding the food items in the cart. After the final order, the passenger will be navigated for payment procedure. After selecting the correct mode of payment, the food will be delivered at your train berth within no time. Choose from the variety like South Indian, North Indian, Chinese, Gujarati, and selected vegetarian cuisines. We love to deliver these to you in the train. Currently, RailRestro has one active catering partner at Harda station which delivers freshly prepared vegetarian food to the train passengers. HOTEL BAGIYA RESTAURANT delivers its special vegetarian menu to the train passengers which contain delights like:
- Veg Biryani with Raita.
- Rice with noodles, Veg Manchurian, Paneer Tikka, Chana Chilly dry, and Triple fried rice.
- Special Thali, and Maharaja Thali,
- Rice items like Plain rice, Matar Pulao, Veg Pulao, Kashmiri pulao, and Jeera rice, Veg Pulao, Peas Pulao, and steamed rice.
- Snacks like, Bread butter, PaoBhaji, chana roast, kebab, Chole kulche, Chole Bhature and burgers.*
- Paneer and Aaloo curry preparations*
- South Indian delicacies like Masala Uttapam, Onion Uttapam, Rawa masala Dosa, and masala Dosa.
- Roti items like Lachha Paratha, Naan, Tandoori Roti, Kulcha, missi roti and Tawa roti.
- Tomato Pizza and Onion pizza
- Beverages like buttermilk, Lime soda, coffee, fruit juices, Lassi and Ice Tea.*
- Dal Fry/Dal Tadka/Dal jeera/ Dal mughlai/ Dal Alishan/ Dal Makhini/Yellow dal
- Gazar halwa, Moong daal ka Halwa, Gulab Jamun and rasgulla.
- Salad, Curd, Raita and Papad
*Explore our menu for more recipes available.
Are you traveling in a group? RailRestro will accompany you!
There are instances when you might be a part of a surprize group trip and have to travel with your group to a longer distance. It can be a wedding trip or a business trip. Whatever the occasion is, Let RailRestro solves your food problem for the entire group.
Want to order food for the group at next station?
Need to treat yourself with the local cuisines of Harda?
If the answer is “yes”, RailRestro will arrange the group food order for journey. Follow any of the three steps to order food for a group.
- You can request a call back from RailRestro and one of our food advisors will immediately connect with you attend to your requirement.
- Call our helpline number @ 8102-888-111 and place your order via phone. Talk to our food advisors and get your food concerns resolved.
- Our food advisors are expert in recommending and providing you with the accurate information on discount and coupon codes. You can place your requirement and rest will be handled by our food experts.
- Keep Your PNR ready. Our representatives will ask for the PNR details.
- Minimum order value should be Rs. 149
- Order before 60 minutes of the arrival of train
- Use code “GROUP20” to get a discount of 20% on your order.
- Buy a coupon code worth Re. 1 from Paytm and get Rs. 100 off on your order above Rs.300.
How to pay for the order?
Use our safe and secure CC Avenue to pay for your order. We accept debit/credit card/internet banking/PayUMoney/ Paytm/Freecharge wallet. You can also opt for “Cash on Delivery” (COD). No booking fees will be charged.
We love to serve you the best food at Harda Junction