Order Food in Train at Hazrat Nizamuddin Junction
From IRCTC Approved Partners & Restaurants
How it Works? Food Delivery in Train
Hazrat Nizzamuddin is a special holy place for the Muslims connecting other local places of New Delhi. The Hazrat Nizzamuddin junction is one of the important junctions out of five other junctions in Delhi and falls under the Northern railway zone of Indian Railways. The station was named after the Sufi Saint Nizzamuddin Auliya. The Sufi songs on the Dargah and mosques at every Friday will take you to another divine and mesmerizing world. The station was developed to ease the pressure of New Delhi Station and today various trains cross from the junction and connect metro cities such as Bengaluru, Chennai, Madgaon, Mumbai, Secunderabad, and Thiruvananthapuram.
Food for Train Journey at Hazrat Nizzamuddin Railway Station
It’s obvious that train travelers might land in a situation where the train is in halt position at Hazrat Nizzamuddin station and there’s no hygienic food available to satiate your hunger. If such is the situation, call immediately at 8102-888-111 to order hot and fresh food in train.
Order Food Online from RailMitra
RailMitra is an online platform to book food online in train. The number 8102-888-222 is the helpline number of RailMitra. RailMitra has a wider coverage of network/restaurants which helps the passengers traveling in train to order food online for their journey. It’s the time to switch on your smart phones and download the mobile application from Google play store and order your favourite items to get delivered at your berth. RailMitra is a private e-catering company and a partner of IRCTC which provides food for train journey. Passengers crossing the Hazrat Nizzamuddin Railway station can now order fresh food during their train journey and get it delivered at their train berth. Currently, RailMitra has two active restaurants which are dedicated to passing their taste and tradition to the passengers traveling in a train. They are TEMPTING BAR B QUE and VAISHNO DHABA. The best food served to the train passenger
- Combo meals: Chicken chilly combo, Paneer chilly combo, Paneer kadai combo, Veg Manchurian combo, etc.
- Biryani: Egg/Chicken/Veg with Raita and curry
- Veg Thali: A Vegetarian platter containing Chapatti, seasonal veg, dal fry, Plain rice, salad and pickle (mini, standard and deluxe) and a special non-veg Thali.
- Soup: Tomato cream soup, Talumein Soup, Chicken soup and Manchow soup.
- Roll: Paneer roll, Chicken Seekh Roll and Soya Chap roll.
- A range of starters*
- Vegetable: Paneer, Potato and Mushroom preparations.*
- Non-veg: Egg , Chicken and mutton curry preparation*
- South Indian: Masala Dosa
- Bread: Butter Naan, Laccha Paratha, and Butter roti.
- Rice Items: Veg Pulao, Jeera rice, Dal khichdi, Curd rice, and plain rice.
- Chinese: Veg fried rice, noodles, Manchurian, and chicken chilly*.
- Daal: Daal fry and Dal Makhini
- Cake: Half pound cake.
- Beverage: Buttermilk /Mineral water/Hot Milk/Soft Drink
- Others: Curd/salad/Papad/raita
- Desserts: Gulab Jamun and Rasgulla
*Browse our menu in detail to order food in train.
Want to Place a Group Food Order? Request a Call Back!
Traveling in a group is never ending fun. Want to add more fun in this group journey. It’s the duty of RailMitra to provide your group a hot and fresh lunch or dinner during your journey. Request a call back or dial 8102-888-222 and one of our food advisors will connect with you and will be more than happy to assist you for the group food order. Pay via secured CC Avenue. We accept debit/credit cards, net banking, Paytm, PayUMoney and Freecharge. You can also choose to pay via Cash on Delivery (COD).
- Use code “GROUP20” to get a discount of 20% on your order.
We Love to serve you the Best Cuisines at Hazrat Nizamuddin Station
Rated 4.5 by verified customers who ordered food in Train from RailmitraRead all Reviews...
If you are looking for awesome experience in terms of food, Railmitra is one stop for you.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivered to me at Itarsi was served hot n fresh. This was the first time I tried ordering via online mode. I would suggest to include more options for vegetarian people.
Overall Rating: 4
Food Delivered by Railmitra was awesome in taste. I would highly recommend everyone to try this out sometime.