Order Food in Train at Howrah Junction
From IRCTC Approved Partners & Restaurants
How it Works? Food Delivery in Train
Operated under the Eastern railway divisional zone, Howrah junction is the largest railway complex in India. The station has 23 platforms divided into two terminals (Terminal 1 and Terminal 2). With facilities like free Wi-Fi, luxury waiting room and dormitory there are various food options available at Howrah Junction. Famous for the bengali delicacies, the city serves a wide variety of food adopted from all over India.
Food Delivery in Train
RailRestro offers a wider coverage of restaurants from which you can choose to order food in train. Ordering delicious food in train at Howrah junction is a painless procedure. Experience the taste of regional Howrah specialties with our premium e-catering partners at Howrah station.
NITIN FOOD AND BEVERAGES, our premium e-catering partner offer a diverse menu of Bengali and north special cuisines, which are worth to order and taste. The range of cuisines served at Howrah junction through our catering partner are:
- Puri Sabzi, Aaloo Paratha, Paneer Paratha and vegetable sandwich.
- Chinese items like noodles (Plain and Hakka)
- Chinese curries like Mushroom and Paneer chilly
- Special thali, Rice Thali and Mini Thali (They consists of rice, roti, seasonal veg, sweet, curd, Papad and Pickle).
- Variety of vegetable curries like paneer, mushroom, chickpeas, and preparations. You can also order special “Baingan Bharta” and “Masala Baingan” to relish the Bengali food culture.
- Roti preparation s like Gobi Paratha, Matar Paratha, Cheese naan, butter naan, kulcha etc.
- And a pair of Gulab jamun to punctuate your meal.
You can order these delicacies via our website or download our application to order food online in train. Pay Safe and secure. Use our secure payment gateway to pay food bill or pay by Cash on Delivery (COD). We love to serve you the best cuisines at Howrah Junction.
- Place your order 60 minutes before the arrival of train
- Minimum Order: 299
Call RailRestro at 8102-888-111 and place your order via phone.
Request a CallBack!
If you are traveling in a group and want to order food for group, then, you can request a callback. One of our digital food representatives will call you and assist with the group food order and avail a discount of 20%.