Order Food in Train at Itarsi Junction
From IRCTC Approved Partners & Restaurants
How it Works? Food Delivery in Train
Order Food in Train at Itarsi Junction
Itarsi city is indeed beautiful, located in the heart of Madhya Pradesh in the South of Hoshangabad. Counted and renowned as a commercial hub due to large number of manufacturing in agricultural goods, Itarsi is famous for its railway junction too. Adding to this, the city is known to produce many goods and products to be utilized by Indian Armed forces. The city is acknowledged to derive its name from the combination of two things ‘intt’ and ‘rassi’ that means ‘brick’ and ‘rope’ respectively. As the name states, brick and rope are the two major exports of the city and these days replaced with the promising and extensively used plywood. As compared to earlier times, several new industries and factories have been set up in the city including soya oil mills and ordnance factories.
Itarsi railway junction is one of the pioneering and oldest railway stations of the country crossing and heading towards other important routes involving North South and East West around the country. Many Indian Railway trains pass and cross Itarsi railway station and as per the estimation, about 250 trains on daily basis cross the junction. On the other front, the city runs only one express utilizing three passenger trains on Jabalpur route daily, which is Vindhyachal Express. Counted among the busiest stations in the entire Bhopal division, two new 6 and 7 platforms have been introduced at station especially for Nagpur, Jabalpur and Bhusawal route.
Due to this, Itarsi station encounters lot of passengers looking for good quality and fresh food. Railrestro e-catering services provide passengers flexibility to choose from their menu and have their meals delivered simply at their train berths. As compared to train food, such services are actually great choices for passengers looking for hygienic and healthy meals and that too in almost same affordable price range.
Itarsi happens to be one of India's major railway junctions, crossing important routes such as east-west and north-south. Itis part of the West Central Railway zone, whose headquarters happen to be in Jabalpur. The Indian Railway services from Mumbai to Patna and Delhi to Chennai pass through Itarsi. An estimate of at least 250 trains per day pass by. Interestingly, Itarsi runs only one express train the 'VindhyachalExpress', that uses three passenger trains on the Jabalpur route daily. This happens to be one of the busiest railway stations in the whole Bhopal division. Two new platforms 6 and 7 opened specially for Jabalpur, Nagpur and Bhusawal routes. Because of this, the station often encounters a lot of passengers. And providing food often seems to be a gargantuan task. However, with the Railrestro, a lot of customers now choose to have their meals delivered to them right to their train seats.
You can order food in train at Itarsi station from the following two restaurants while passing via Itarsi:
- Shri Guru Kripa Caterers- Minimum Order INR 99/-
- New GuruKripa Restaurant - Minimum Order INR 119/-
- Kanchan Restaurant- Minimum Order INR 99/-
- Darbar Restaurant- Minimum Order INR 119/-
- Jayka Bhojnalaya- Minimum Order INR 99/-
How to Reach Itarsi:
- By Flight: Instead of Itarsi you can a get flight to Bhopal Airport on regular basis.91 km away Bhopal Airport (Bho), Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
- By Train: There are regular trains from other major cities of the country to Itarsi. Railway Station(s): Itarsi Junction (Et), Taku (Taku)
- By Bus: Itarsi is well connected to other major cities of the country via regular buses. Bus Station(s)
Popular Trains Passing Itarsi Station (ET):
- Order Food in Puri-Valsad Express (22910)
- Order Food in Mumbai Garib Rath (12187)
- Order Food in Goa Express (12780)
- Order Food in Patliputra Express (22352)
- Order Food in Lucknow Express (16093)
- Order Food in Yeshvantpur Express (19301)
- Order Food in Sanghmitra Express (12295)
Order food at Itarsi junction at least half an hour before the train's arrival at the station, and upon reaching, it will be delivered fresh and right to your train seat. All one has to do is log on to the Railrestro website or download the Railrestro app, enter he PNR number and enjoy a scrumptious meal! Fore more info, one can reach out on call at 8102888111.