Order Food in Train at Katni South Junction
From IRCTC Approved Partners & Restaurants
How it Works? Food Delivery in Train
Katni South Station is a railway station in Katni in Madhya Pradesh. The station comes under West Central Railways. The Station falls in Allahabad-Jaipur section of Indian Railways. There are total 7 railway tracks and 2 platforms at the station. The station is fully electrified and equipped with all necessities of the station. Almost 27 train halts at the Katni South Station.
Food Option at Katni South Station
Whether you’re train journey is for one day or for two days, RailMitra is the best option to order food in train. RailMitra is an e-catering company who provide food in train by offering verities of food menu like: Chinese, South Indian, North Indian, Rajasthani, Gujarati, regional food, local food and many more. You can select food of your choice and get it delivered at your seat in 60 minutes. Earlier, good food in train was a dream but after introducing of RailMitra is possible. Enjoy your journey with restaurant style food. There are our premium restaurant partner who serves best food in train.
What is RailMitra?
- One of the fast growing food networks which provides food in train.
- It is IRCTC’s official e-catering partner.
- It covers more than 350 cities.
- Have more than 6000 restaurant partner across the country.
- Our premium restaurant partners are abided by FSSAI rules, thus which provides good food in train.
- PNR live status
Steps to book food via RailMItra
Get restaurant style food just in four steps and make your journey more memorable.
- Step 1: Visit our website or download RailMitra mobile application and login in your smart phone.
- Step 2: Enter your PNR number and check the list of restaurants along with locations.
- Step 3: Choose your food. Check the prices carefully. The ordered food will be added to your cart.
- Step 4: Pay for your food bill. Pay offline via Cash on Delivery (COD) or online mode via (debit/credit card, net banking/ Paytm/ PayUMoney/Freecharge).
Our special menu at Katni South Station:
- Idli-Vada sambhar, Dosa and Uttapam
- Snacks like Puri Bhaji, Chole bhature, Veg burger, bread butter toast and Sandwhich
Lunch and Dinner Menu:
- Veg Biryani/Chicken Biryani/Mutton Biryani with Raita
- Veg Fried rice, Manchurian, chicken chilli, Hakka noodles, and Paneer chilly
- Snacks: Puri Bhaji, Chole bhature, Veg burger, bread butter toast , Grilled Sandwich etc
- Veg Thali (Mini, Standard, Deluxe, and Maharaja)/Non-veg thali/Egg Thali and Jain Thali.
- Non-veg items like Chicken chilli, chicken handi, chicken masala, Mutton curry and egg curry.
- Rice preparations like Plain rice, Daal Khichdi, Jeera Rice, Curd Rice, and Veg Pulao.
- South Indian: South Indian Thali, Dosa variety, Uttapam, Idli and vada Sambhar.
- Vegetables like Malai Kofta, Aaloo Dum, Aaloo Jeera Mix-veg curry, Shahi Paneer, Mushroom masala and Paneer Butter Masala
- Combo Meals (Indian and Chinese)
- Plain Roti, Butter Roti, Naan and Lacchha Paratha
- Beverage like Lassi (sweet and salted)
- Dessert: Gulab Jamun
- Others: Curd/Raita/Salad/Papad
Associated e-catering partner at Katni South Station
Our premium restaurant partners at Katni are ready to the deliver food to the passengers’ who are in search of mouthwatering cuisines. There are two restaurants from where you can order your food in journey:
- Naman Food Center-serves pure vegetarian food. Best restaurant to order vegetarian food items.
- Milap Restaurant- One of the best restaurants who provide varieties of food meal in the train journey.
Are you traveling in group? Call us @810288222
Whether you’re traveling with your friend in a group or with your family, RailMitra is there to serve you group food order in train. You can contact us or can chat us to place your group food order.
- 10-digit PNR is mandatory
- Use our RM10 coupon code to get 10% of while ordering via RailMitra.
- Minimum order amount is Rs.99
- To get 20% of discount at Group food order use GROUP20 coupon code.
- Place your order 60 minutes before the arrival of the train.