From IRCTC Approved Partners & Restaurants
How it Works? Food Delivery in Train
Get Good Food Delivery in Train at KAZIPET JN Junction
About KAZIPET JN Junction Railway Station - KZJ
Kazipet is one of the major transportation and educational hub in the Warangal, Talangana. The city falls under greater Warangal Municipal Corporation. It is one of the beautiful city where one can explore the ancient Warangal Fort, temples and garden and many more monuments. Some of them are:
- Warangal Fort
- Govinda Rajula Gutta
- Thousand Pillar Temple
- Ramappa Temple
- Bhadrakali Temple
- Kakatiya Musical Garden
- Siddeshwar Temple
Kazipet Railway Station is one of the most important railway stations of Indian Railways. The station connects the North and South India. There are many trains that run from the Kazipet Station and connect the place to the other corner of India. Almost nine trains originate and terminate at the station. There are total 115 trains which make halt at Kazipet station. There are number of regular trains which run towards these cities: Hyderabad, Raxaul, Darbhanga, Hisar, Tirupati, Guwahati, Gorakhpur and many more cities. The station facilitates with all the amenities which helps the passengers’ to easily board and de-board their train.
Book your food at Kazipet Station:
Delicious food in train was once dream, but after introducing of RailMitra verities of food can be order in the journey. RailMitra is an e-catering company and an official partner of IRCTC who makes your journey memorable by serving delicious food of your choice. It is pocket friendly from where you can order food in train and get it delivered at your seat. They serve steaming plate of cuisine with proper packaging. RailMitra offers wide verities of food option to relish your tongue. We have restaurant partners at Kazipet Station who are dedicated to delivered food in train. After placing your order via RailMitra, within 60 minutes you will receive your parcel. You can use coupon code RM10 and get 10% discount at your order.
Why to Choose RailMitra?
- We have large number of choice of food for passengers to relish their tongue in the train during the journey.
- We also serve group food order and provide 20% off on total amount.
- We have maximum coverage of cities and station.
- Passengers can contact with our food representatives for any information or complaints.
- We provide regional specialty food based on the locations from where you order.
Steps to order food in train via RailMitra
If you are in search of delicious food during your train journey, download our application in your smart phone and get your food just in four steps.
- Step 1: Visit our website or download RailMitra mobile application and login.
- Step 2: Enter your PNR number and check the list of restaurants along with locations.
- Step 3: Choose your food. Check the prices carefully. The ordered food is will be added to your cart.
- Step 4: Pay for your food bill. Pay via offline or online mode.
RailMitra e-catering partner at Kazipet Station
There are many restaurant partners at Kazipet Station who serve hot and tasty food at station. Dawat Restaurant is one of the best restaurants of Kazipet, along with food restaurant provides beautiful ambience for the customer and also serves cuisines in train. The frequently serve food in train are: Veg Thali, Veg Pulao, Veg Birayani, Fried Rice, salad, French fries, Paneer chili, Paneer ushroom, Soup, Lassi, Rose milk, Noodles, Dawat chicken, Dawat Fish curry, French Fires, Non veg /Veg Soup, Chicken /veg Pizza etc.
Our special menu at Kazipet Station
- Veg Biryani/Chicken Biryani/Mutton Biryani with Raita
- Veg Fried rice, Manchurian, chicken chilli, Hakka noodles, and Paneer chilly
- Snacks: Puri Bhaji, Chole bhature, Veg burger, bread butter toast , Grilled Sandwich etc
- Veg Thali (Mini, Standard, Deluxe, and Maharaja)/Non-veg thali/Egg Thali and Jain Thali.
- Non-veg items like Chicken chilli, chicken handi, chicken masala, Mutton curry and egg curry.
- Rice preparations like Plain rice, Daal Khichdi, Jeera Rice, Curd Rice, and Veg Pulao.
- South Indian: South Indian Thali, Dosa variety, Uttapam, Idli and vada Sambhar.
- Vegetables like Malai Kofta, Aaloo Dum, Aaloo Jeera Mix-veg curry, Shahi Paneer, Mushroom masala and Paneer Butter Masala
- Combo Meals (Indian and Chinese)
- Plain Roti, Butter Roti, Naan and Lacchha Paratha
- Beverage like Lassi (sweet and salted)
- Dessert: Gulab Jamun
- Others: Curd/Raita/Salad/Papad
- Pure veg food in train for core vegetarians
Group Food Order in Train at Kazipet Station
Call us @8102888222 to place your group food order in train journey. You can also chat with our digital food advisers who will assist you to place group food order.
- 10-digit PNR number is mandatory
- Use our coupon code GROUP20 to get 20% off at your group food order.
- Place your order 60 minute before the arrival of train.
How to book food on train at KAZIPET JN Railway Station from RailMitra
- Visit https://www.railmitra.com/ or download the RailMitra Android App from Play Store.
- Enter the 'PNR or Train Number' in the box to book your meal at KAZIPET JN Station
- A list of stations where your food can be delivered will be displayed
- After selecting the Station, choose a restaurant from the available list
- Next, you will see the food menu
- Choose the food items from the menu and fill in your basic info like name, contact number, and email id
- Apply offers or discount codes, if any
- Next, you can pay online or select cash on delivery for payment of your food order
After completing these steps, a confirmation SMS and email will be sent to you. Relax and enjoy your journey till your meal is delivered to your seat when the train reaches KAZIPET JN junction station.
Variety food order in train at KAZIPET JN Junction Railway Station
Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to all your common questions related to Food Delivery in Train...
- How can I book meals offline? You can book meals offline by calling our customer care executive at 8102888222. They will assist you with food booking and ensure that your meal is delivered to your seat at the right time.
- How is the confirmation of the food booking done? Once you have placed your food order successfully, the booking confirmation is done via email and SMS. The confirmation message/email will contain your order ID, the current status of your order, your PNR number, and a track order button to let you know the status of your meal order anytime.
- How will I make payment for the meal booked? You can make payment of booked meals online, which is easy and convenient. In addition, you may choose the Cash on Delivery (COD) option for payment of your meal.
- Whom do I contact if my food on train is not delivered? It does not happen, though if your food is not delivered in rare circumstances, you need to call our customer support executive at 8102888222. They will soon resolve the issue up to customer satisfaction.
- How can I cancel my order? You can raise a cancellation request through our website, mobile app and call. Customers are requested to call at 8102888222 to initiate the cancellation of their order. Our customer care executive will help you cancel the order.
- How will RailMitra ensure timely food delivery if the train is running late? Our vendors keep tracking the live running status of your train. Your food is prepared accordingly and delivered to you when the train reaches the scheduled Station.
Rated 4.5 by verified customers who ordered food in Train from RailmitraRead all Reviews...
If you are looking for awesome experience in terms of food, Railmitra is one stop for you.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivered to me at Itarsi was served hot n fresh. This was the first time I tried ordering via online mode. I would suggest to include more options for vegetarian people.
Overall Rating: 4
Food Delivered by Railmitra was awesome in taste. I would highly recommend everyone to try this out sometime.