Order Food in Train at Khandwa Junction
From IRCTC Approved Partners & Restaurants
How it Works? Food Delivery in Train
Khandwa is one of the beautiful districts located in the Madhya Pradesh in India. The place is the administrative headquarter of the Khandwa district, which was formerly known as East Nimar District. Khandwa is an ancient city with many places to enjoy. Khandwa is a place loaded with number of landmarks making it a major tourist place in Madhya Pradesh. The city has a name for good industrial region due to easy access of resources and the other factors. It has been a center of Jainism in 12th century.The city has witnessed brilliant and intellectual people that include personalities like: Mahatma Gandhi, Lokmanya Tilak, Sawami Vivekanand, and Sawmi Dayanand Saraswati. The place is also famous for being the birth place of eminent legendary actor and singer Mr. Kishore Kumar and Shaan.
The city has beautifully preserved its cultural heritage but undergoes multiple changes from time to time. Khandwa has some of the adoring religious place to visit which showcases the technical knowledge and brilliancy which can’t be compared with today’s technology. Some of the temples to visit are:
- Bhavani Mata Temple
- Jain temple at Siddhawarkoot
- Omkareshwar Mandir
- Gauri Kunja
- Chandi Devi Dham
The city is also known for its four kund which is located in the four direction of Khandwa.
- Padma Kund
- Bheem Kund
- Suraj Kund
- Rameshwar Kund
Khandwa has major railway junction located on the Jabalpur –Bhusaval section of Howrah- Allahabad- Mumbai line. You can easily get regular trains from Khandwa to major cities. Passengers can order food in train at Khandwa junction during their train journey. One can order food in train in advance and receive fresh and hygienic food when train makes halt at Khandwa Junction. There are also regular buses for the major cities from Khandwa. The city doesn’t have an airport, Indore airport is the nearest airport from where one can take flights for the other cities. The city is rich in local crops like cotton, wheat, soybean, and wide varieties of fruits and vegetables.
Order Food for Train Journey at Khandwa Junction:
Khandwa is the city which is not only rich and famous for having alluring temple and ancient building but also rich in serving delicious Mughal style delicacies. The food of the city is inspired from the Mughlai style of cooking. Whether it’s vegetarian or non- vegetarian, both the varieties are served in the restaurants of Khandwa.
E-catering service in train gives you the opportunity to relish your taste with the unique Khandawa cuisines. RailMitra is an e-catering company which serves food in train at your seat. It’s an official catering partner of IRCTC which provide authentic and hygienic food in the train during journey. Here are the steps to order your favorite food in train:
- Download the RailMitra’s food ordering app from Google Play store.
- Enter 10-digit PNR number.
- Choose your station, restaurant and food you want to order.
- Pay Online or by COD. Payment can be done debit/credit card, net banking Paytm, PayUMoney, and Freecharge.
One can also order food via call @ 8102888222 or can also order food from official website. RailMitra also serve food for passengers who travel in group. We are always there for you to make your journey as a party before reaching to destination. It also facilitate with service like group food ordering in train where one has to pay 40% of amount on the time of booking meals and 60% at the time of delivery.
RailMitra Associated Restaurant Partners at Khandwa Junction
Jain Shree Rajbhog Thali is a top category restaurant which was established in year 2015. The restaurant serves the best food and has plenty of options to choose. Their specialties include Chole rice combo, Veg Deluxe Thali/Non-Veg deluxe Thali, burger, sandwiches, noodles manchurian combo, paratha and paneer preparations, roti seasonal veg combo, Manchurian-Noodles Combo, Matar Paneer and rice, curd rice etc. To make your journey more delightful RailMitra offer food Coupon to save your wallet which is applicable on online orders.
- GROUP20” to get 20% of discount on group food order
- While ordering via RailMitra get 10% discount by applying code “RM10”.
Menu Offered to Passengers by RailMitra:
Along with the local cuisines RailMitra offers a variety in menu for the passengers.
- Combo meals: Chicken chilly combo, Paneer chilly combo, Paneer kadai combo, Veg Manchurian combo, etc.
- Biryani: Egg/Chicken/Veg with Raita and curry
- Veg Thali/Non-Veg Thali: A Vegetarian platter containing Chapatti, seasonal veg, dal fry, Plain rice, salad and pickle (mini, standard and deluxe) and a special non-veg Thali.
- Soup: Tomato cream soup, Talumein Soup, Chicken soup and Manchow soup.
- Roll: Paneer roll, Chicken Seekh Roll and Soya Chap roll.
- Vegetable Curries: Paneer, Potato and Mushroom preparations.*
- Non-veg Curry: Egg , Chicken and mutton curry preparation*
- South Indian: Masala Dosa, Mysore Dosa, idli, Sambhar, Vada and
- Bread: Butter Naan, Laccha Paratha, and Butter roti.
- Rice Items: Veg Pulao, Jeera rice, Dal khichdi, Curd rice, and plain rice.
- Chinese: Veg fried rice, noodles, Manchurian, and chicken chilly*.
- Daal: Daal fry and Dal Makhini
- Beverage: Buttermilk /Mineral water/Hot Milk/Soft Drink
- Others: Curd/salad/Papad/raita
- Desserts: Gulab Jamun and Rasgulla