Order Food in Train at Rajamundry Junction
From IRCTC Approved Partners & Restaurants
How it Works? Food Delivery in Train
Rajahmundry is one of the important and largest cities of Andhra Pradesh. The city lies on the bank of holy river Godavari in the east. The place is famous for vedic culture and intellect. Rajahmundry, formerly known as “Rajahmahendravarma” and has its own uniqueness and identity in state and Country. Rajahmahendravarma was renames into Rajahmundry during British rule. It is also known Dakshan Kashi. The noble city enjoys best Geographical location and weather condition. It is the capital city of culture and heritage. The city is referred to as the “Born City” because Nannayya the first Telugu Poet born in this city.
How to reach Rajahmundry
The city Rajahmundry is well connected via railways, roadways, airways, and waterways with different cities of the state of country.
The city is well connected to the other city and state of country via rail. The station lies on Howrah Chennai mainline and serve one of the major stations in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The colorful city has verities of flavor as you cannot miss them to explore the taste. The station has the food option where one can order food in train at Rajahmundry Junction in advance and receive your food packet when the train makes halt at the station.
Book your food at Rajahmundry
The concept of having fresh and tasty food in train comes true after introducing of e-catering company which provides food in train at your seat. RailMitra is an e-catering company which is official premium partner of IRCTC. It gives option to choose your favorite restaurant and food and get it delivered at your seat and enjoy your journey. Serving food in train is not just a duty of RailMitra, it’s our satisfaction to provide healthy and good food in train to the passengers. You can also order group food if you are traveling with family for sister’s wedding or with your friends for vacation.
How to order food in train via RailMitra
To receive your favorite food during your train journey just follow these four steps and enjoy your meal at your seat.
- Step 1: Visit our website or download RailMitra mobile application and login.
- Step 2: Enter your PNR number and check the list of restaurants along with locations.
- Step 3: Choose your food. Check the prices carefully. The ordered food is will be added to your cart.
- Step 4: Pay for your food bill. Pay via offline or online mode (debit/credit card, net banking/ Paytm/ PayUMoney/Freecharge)
One can also order their food via call, so, call us @ 8102888222.
Our special menu at Rajahmundry Station
There is plethora of option to relish tongue at Rajahmundry station so, here are list of option:
- Veg Biryani/Chicken Biryani/Mutton Biryani with Raita
- Veg Fried rice, Manchurian, chicken chilli, Hakka noodles, and Paneer chilly*
- Snacks: Puri Bhaji, Chole bhature, Veg burger, bread butter toast , Grilled Sandwich etc*
- Veg Thali (Mini, Standard, Deluxe, and Maharaja)/Non-veg thali/Egg Thali and Jain Thali.
- Non-veg items like Chicken chilli, chicken handi, chicken masala, Mutton curry and egg curry.*
- Rice preparations like Plain rice, Daal Khichdi, Jeera Rice, Curd Rice, and Veg Pulao*.
- South Indian: South Indian Thali, Dosa variety, Uttapam, Idli and vada Sambhar.
- Vegetables like Malai Kofta, Aaloo Dum, Aaloo Jeera Mix-veg curry, Shahi Paneer, Mushroom masala and Paneer Butter Masala*
- Combo Meals (Indian and Chinese)
- Plain Roti, Butter Roti, Naan and Lacchha Paratha*
- Beverage like Lassi (sweet and salted)*
- Dessert: Gulab Jamun*
- Others: Curd/Raita/Salad/Papad
For more option enter your PNR number and explore the restaurant and food option.
Catering Partner at Rajahmundry Station
“Hotel New Mourya” is one of the top restaurants at Rajahmundry is our premium e-catering partner. The place is pure vegetarian restaurant which serves vegetarian cuisine. Some exotic menu served to the passengers is:
- Veg Curries of paneer, koftas, seasonal vegetables and mushroom preparation.
- Roti (Naan, Roti, laccha paratha, and butter variety)
- Chinese (Veg noodles, Hakka Noodles and fried rice)
- Chinese curry like Manchurian, Paneer chilly and Mushroom chilly
- Jain preparations like Executive Jain Thali (cooked with no trace of Onion and Garlic)
- Use coupon code RM10 for ordering via RailMitra.
- Use GROUP20 coupon for saving 20 % amount on ordering group food.
- Make your order45 minute before the train approaches to station.