Order Food in Train at Rajkot Junction
From IRCTC Approved Partners & Restaurants
How it Works? Food Delivery in Train
Food option in train at Rajkot Junction
Rajkot is fourth largest city in Gujarat lies on the bank of Aji and Nyari rivers and emerging as a tourist destination and business. It is administrative headquarter of the Rajkot District. Rajkot was founded in the year 1610 by Vibhaji Jadeza and Raju Sandhi. The city has rich culture history and is also associated with India’s freedom struggle. Rajkot is the city where Mahatma Gandhi has allocates his early years of his life. The place reminds one of the city’s colonial past as has a number of massive structures and educational institutions. The city is also a religious center and perfect place for those who are interested in colonial history and architecture. The place is famous for several things namely: textile, silver, furniture, Bandhani Saree, bead work, patch work, silk embroidery, and National weaving institute.
How to Reach
- By Rail- Regular train connects the Rajkot to the other important cities of Gujrat and India. There are train for Delhi, Mumbai, Cochin, Coimbatore, Bhopal etc from Rajkot. The station has option for ordering food in train during their journey. One can book food in train at Rajkot Junction were it gives you to choose food and restaurant according to your choice.
- By Air- The city has well established airport and major domestic airline which run between Rajkot and Mumbai.
- By Road- The state transport corporation runs regular buses to and from Rajkot to the other cities of Gujarat.
Even after so many year of establishment, Rajkot has maintained its old warm charm. Apart from different tourist attractions of city the place is also blessed with varieties of cuisine. Rajkot is the city where one must visit to witness the most thriving and vibrant metropolis of Gujarat.
Order your food at Rajkot Junction
Option of food ordering at the Rajkot Junction is an opportunity for the passengers’ to relish their tongue with the Gujarati cuisines. Ordering food become more easy when RailMitra is introduce as a e-catering company, an official partner of IRCTC which server quality food to the passengers during the journey at their seat. It offers a wide coverage of restaurant and food menu to choose and order while traveling in train. Now, you can taste the delicacies of Rajkot at your berth by ordering via RailMitra. If you are on journey with your group and you want hot and fresh food to make your journey interesting you can call us RailMitra @ 8102888222 or visit our website to order group food in train.
How to book food via RailMitra
Bhakri, khakhra, Dhokla can be at your berth by just following four steps:
- Download the RailMitra app from Google Play store in your smart phone.
- Enter 10-digit PNR number.
- Choose your station, restaurant and add food to your cart.
- Payment option: Online Payment via(debit/credit card, net banking/ Paytm/ PayUMoney/Freecharge) Cash on Delivery (COD)
One can order their food via call us @ 8102888222 or through website also. Talk to our food advisers for the food option during the journey.