Order Food in Train at Secunderabad Junction
From IRCTC Approved Partners & Restaurants
How it Works? Food Delivery in Train
The city Secunderabad is just six miles from the Hyderabad which is popularly called as a “twin city” as combing Talangna and Hyderabad. It is geographically divided by Hussain Sagar Lake. The city has developed under the British rule and it is said that the British had one of their largest military establishment here. In the present time Secunderbad has evolved in one of the prominent trade and IT center in the South India.
The name of the city has kept after the name of the king Sikandar Jha, the third Nizam of the Asfa Jhai dynasty which was initially build by the Britishers. Towards North of Secundrabad, the city is situated on the Deccan Pleatu which comprises of hilly terrains. The climate over here is equatorial type of climate where throughout the year is hot summers and very cold winter. The city has large number of historical monument to explore. Some of the places are enlisted below are:
- Golconda Fort
- Qutub Shahi Tombs
- Salarjung Museum
- Paigha Tombs
- Asman Ghar Palace
- Hussein Sagar Lake
Delicacies of Secundarabad
People loved to have highly spicy south Indian dishes in Secundarbad. They use coconut powder/milk, coconut, tamarind, and red chili in every dish to add extra flavor to dish. You will have many kind of cuisine like kadhi (Gram flour broth) and rice based food, jwar and bajra base food. You can also experience Hyderabadi food which is amalgamation of Mughalai food tradition. One can also experience the taste of the Persian and Turkish cuisine in Secundarabad. Some highlights are mention below:
- Hyderabadi Biryani
- Haleem Bidar
- Mughlai Naan
We RailMitra believe to serve hot and fresh food to you in train during the journey.
Book your food at Secundarbad Station in case your train crosses or makes halt at the station via RailMitra. There many e-catering partners at the Secundrabad Station from where you can book food at Secunderabad station. Choose the best service which serves fresh and hot delicacies at your seat. RailMitra is e-catering company which serves food in train where passengers can order food according to their preference.
Why to choose RailMitra for ordering food in train
- RailMitra is an official partner of IRCTC
- It provides wide varieties of cuisine to explore the taste of different delicacies during the journey.
- With 20% of off we serve group food order.
- Maximum coverage of cities and state.
How to order food via RailMitra
- Step 1: Visit our website or download RailMitra mobile application and login.
- Step 2: Enter your PNR number and check the list of restaurants along with locations.
- Step 3: Choose your food. Check the prices carefully. The ordered food is will be added to your cart.
- Step 4: Pay for your food bill. Pay via offline (Case on Delivery) or online mode debit card/ credit card/ internet banking/ PayUMoney/ Paytm and freecharge wallet.
- You can also order group food from RailMitra either from call or via chat.
Roas Mess and Hotel Sandarshini are the premium partners of the RailMitra
With traditional, local food one can also explore the taste of North Indian and South India dish in the restaurant. Hyderabadi Dum Biryani is the special dish of the restaurant you can try in train from this restaurant.
Food option in Roas Mess
- Biryani: Veg biryani/Chicken biryani/Mutton Biryani with raita.
- Chinese: Veg Manchurian, Chicken Noodles, Chicken 65, chilly chicken, Gobhi Manchurian etc
- Rice: Dal Khichdi, Jeera rice, Pulao, Curd rice, and steamed rice
- Tandoor: Paneer tikka, chicken tandoori, Mutton sheekh, shammi kebab, and chiken tikka.
- Non-veg: Chicken Tikka masala , chicken kadai, Rogan josh
- Dal: Dal Makhini, and Dal Fry/Dal Tadka
- Roti: Stuffed paratha, tandoori roti, Naan, Butter naan and laccha Paratha, aaloo Paratha
- South Indian: Idli-Vada, Masala Dosa, Plain Dosa, and Idli sambhar.
- Minimum order amout Rs 99
- Use coupon code RM10 to get 10% off on total order
- Use coupon code GROUP20 to 20% off on group food order.