Order Food in Train at Surat Junction
From IRCTC Approved Partners & Restaurants
How it Works? Food Delivery in Train
About the City
Surat is a city situated on the Western part of India in the state of Gujarat. It is second largest in the Gujarat and ninth largest in India. It is one of the most dynamic cities. Surat is famous for its textile and business. World’s three quarter of diamond are cut and polished in the Surat. The city has larger number of flyover. The city has glorious past and has the most vibrant present. Surat is one of cleanest city of India and has earned many titles like “The Diamond City”, “The Green City”.
There place has several historical monuments and tourist attraction in and around the Surat. Some of the major tourist attractions are:
Order food in train at RailMitra at Surat Station
Now, from fried rice to biryani, paneer do payaza to chicken curry, vegetarian platter to Jain food, everything is possible with RailMitra during the journey via train. RailMitra is an e-catering company an official partner of IRCTC which beliefs to serve hot and fresh food to the passengers in the train. Wherever you’re train passes or makes halt at the Surat station you can order food and relish your tongue with the Gujarati cuisine.
Choose RailMitra for food ordering in Train
- Better quality food for customer satisfaction.
- We have maximum coverage of cities and stations.
- We’re an official partner of IRCTC.
- Passengers can contact with our food representatives for any information or complaints.
- We provide regional specialty food based on the locations from where you order.
How to order food via RailRestro
To get delicious food in train just follows these four steps:
- Step 1: Visit our website or download RailMitra mobile application and login.
- Step 2: Enter your PNR number and check the list of restaurants along with locations.
- Step 3: Choose your food. Check the prices carefully. The ordered food is will be added to your cart.
- Step 4: Pay for your food bill. Pay via offline or online mode.
Our e-catering partner at Surat Station
At Surat Station there are the three premium e-catering partners which serve fresh and hygiene food in train to the passengers. The company offers Vegetarian and non-vegetarian food with more than 500 cuisines.
- SAI TRADERS
- JAY VAJAY RESTAURANT
- TIPSY TOPSY
Food Menu available at Surat Station
- Puri Bhaji, Poha and Bread butter toast
- Biryani: Veg biryani with Raita
- Chinese: Manchurian, Fried rice, Paneer chilly
- Thali: Veg Thali (Maharaja, mini, deluxe and standard),Pao Bhaji Thali, Special Mini Thali.
- Rice: Dal Khichdi, Jeera rice, Kaju pulao, Paneer pulao, curd rice, steamed rice, Tawa pulao and Lemon rice.
- Snacks: Samosa, Pao Bhaji, and Dhokala
- Vegetable: Paneer varieties and mix veg preparations
- Roti: Tawa Paratha, stuffed parathas, and Tawa roti
- Beverage: Buttermilk, Lassi, cold Coco, and Soft drinks
- South Indian: Dosa varieties, Uttapam, Vada sambhar and Idli sambhar.
- Combo meals: Indian and Chinese
- Pizza: Veg Cheeze Pizza.
- Sandwich: Veg sandwich, Veg cheese grilled sandwich and cheese sandwich.
- Dal: Dal Makhini, and Dal Fry/Dal Tadka
- Jain Meals: Jain Thali
- Desserts: Rasgulla and Gulab Jamun
- Cakes and Pastry: Pineapple/Black forest/strawberry crush/and truffle cake.
- Others: Curd/Papad/Salad/Raita
Other Services of RailMitra
Check PNR Status
Every train traveler is allotted with 10- digit PNR number through which passengers’ can check PNR status.
By entering the train number or train name you can catch the train in the real time.
Train Running Status
Through train running status passengers can exactly know where the train is placed or located.
- Minium order amount Rs 99.
- Make your order 45 minute before arrival of train at the station.
- Use coupon code RM10 to get 10% off on the total amount.
- Use coupon code GROUP20 % to get off on group food order.