From IRCTC Approved Partners & Restaurants
How it Works? Food Delivery in Train
Get Good Food Delivery in Train at THIRUVANANTHAPURAM CENTRA Junction
About THIRUVANANTHAPURAM CENTRA Junction Railway Station - TVC
Food Delivery in Train at the Thiruvananthapuram Central Railway Station (TVC) using RailMitra
Order food in train at the Thiruvananthapuram Central Railway Station with RailMitra to get fresh and tasty delicacies easily delivered at your berth. RailMitra provides food through Railrestro which is an IRCTC–authorised e-catering partner at the Thiruvananthapuram Central Railway station. With RailMitra you have a wide variety of menu options to choose from - From Awadhi biryani to Chinese, Veg/Non-veg curries to smoky tandoori items, south Indian dosa to Gujarati dhokla, various thalis (Maharaja, deluxe, veg/non-veg thali), combo (Indian and Chinese), everything can be ordered in train using RailMitra. You can place online food orders in the Thiruvananthapuram Central Railway station for your train journey using RailMitra by visiting the website www.railmitra.com or by downloading RailMitra mobile app.
RailMitra provides you quality and hygienic food delivery in train at the Thiruvananthapuram Central railway station right at your berth. You can order your food online or can also call before an hour your train reaches the station. Use the coupon code RM10 while paying and get a 10 per cent discount at your meal order.
Why Should You Use RailMitra for Food on Trains at the Thiruvananthapuram Central Railway Station?
IRCTC-Authorized Food Partner. RailMitra has partnered with RailRestro, which is an e-catering app and official partner of IRCTC to serve the best food in trains.
Wide Range of Menu Options. RailMitra provides a wide range of cuisines from every corner of India to help you enjoy your favourite meal during your train journey.
Group Food Order. With RailMitra, you also get the facility of placing a group food order if you are travelling with your family or friends.
Coverage Across India. RailMitra has coverage across more than 450 stations where it delivers fresh and hygiene food on trains as of 2020 and is slated to grow to more stations in India soon.
Jain Special Food: RailMitra also serves pure vegetarian Jain food on board during your journey.
Check Your PNR Status. RailMitra app also has an option to check and predict the confirmation of PNR status of a train ticket by entering the 10-digit PNR number.
Live Train Schedule. By checking the train schedule feature in the RailMitra app, you can get details of the arrival and departure time of trains, intermediate stations and their halt timings, days on which the train runs, as well as the train routes.
Train Running Status. Track the current position of your train by checking the train running status in the RailMitra app.
4 Steps to Order Food Online at the Thiruvananthapuram Central Railway Station Using RailMitra
Follow these four steps, and get online food delivery in the train at Thiruvananthapuram Central Railway Station:
Step 2: Enter PNR or Train Name/Number & Select Boarding Station. Choose the option of Order Food in Train. Order via PNR by entering your 10-digit PNR number or order via Train No. by entering the Train Name or Number and selecting the boarding date. Next, select the boarding station.
Step 3: Choose Your Favourite Food. View the details of the menu under the list of restaurants. Select the food from the menu and check the price. The selected food will be added to your cart.
Step 4: Pay and Wait for the Food at Your Seat. Pay for your food bill using Cash on Delivery (COD) or any online payment mode through debit card or credit card or internet banking or PayUMoney or Paytm or free charge wallet. You will receive a confirmation message and will receive the food or your selected boarding station at your seat.
Group Food Order in Trains at the Thiruvananthapuram Central Railway Station
If you’re travelling in a group and want to order food in bulk for your group in a train at the Thiruvananthapuram Central Railway Station, then request a call back from RailMitra representative or chat for your order by calling 8102888222. Our representatives will assist you in ordering food in train at the Thiruvananthapuram Central railway station. You can either choose to pay online at one of our secure payment gateways or opt for cash on delivery (COD).
Pure Veg Food in Train at the Thiruvananthapuram Central Railway Station
If you want pure veg food in trains, then don’t worry! RailMitra also serves pure veg food on trains. RailMitra has a wide variety of options of delicious pure veg food as well as different varieties of pure vegetarian thalis to choose from. You can order using the RailMitra website or app and get online food delivery at Thiruvananthapuram Central Railway Station or call us on 8102888222.
Important Points to Know Before You Order Food on Trains at your Seat using RailMitra
The minimum order amount for ordering food in the train using RailMitra is Rs. 100.
Order your food at least an hour before reaching the boarding station where you want to get your food delivered.
You can use the promo code RM10 to get a 10% discount on your food order.
Use GROUP20 to get a 20% discount at your group food order.
Thiruvananthapuram Central Railway Station - A Brief Overview:
Thiruvananthapuram railway station is named as Trivandrum Cntl, and its station code is TVC. It is situated in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala and one of the largest railway stations in the city. The station is largest in terms of size, passenger’s movement, revenue and an important rail hub in southern Railway. After Chennai Central railway station, it is the second most profitable railway station in Southern Railway. The building of the Trivandrum Central Railway Station is one of the remarkable buildings of the city. The station takes care of all the basic amenities of the passengers, and it is well connected to several Indian cities. The Thiruvananthapuram Central Railway Station is the most crowded one and providing food onboard is a challenging task right at your berth, but RailMitra is a significant player in this sector. Food delivery in the Thiruvananthapuram Central Railway Station, RailMitra guarantees you hygienic and fresh food in trains at your seat.
The city Thiruvananthapuram, situated at India southwestern end formerly known as Trivandrum. The city is formerly known as the capital of the state of Kerala. The city is blessed with numerous beautiful beaches, windy, backwaters, long stretches of palm-fringed shorelines, and alluring historical structure. The city is the perfect blend of natural and historical significance. This city is also popular for its ancient temples and that are renowned for their stunning architecture making the city one of the most visited centres of India.
Some popular places of Thiruvananthapuram are Kovalam Beaches, Varkala, Padmanabha Swamy Temple, Napier Museum, Vettukad Church, Aruvikkara.
How to Reach the Thiruvananthapuram Central Railway Station?
The Thiruvananthapuram Central Railway Station is one of the important stations which serves the city. The station has connectivity to almost every corner of India through several trains that run regularly.
Major Stations Nearby the Thiruvananthapuram Central Railway Station:
- (TVC) Thiruvananthapuram Central Railway Station – 0.11 Km
- (TVP) Thiruvananthapuram Pett Railway Station – 2.0 Km
- (KCVL) Kochuveli Railway Station – 6.53 Km
- (KZK) Kazhzkkoottam Railway Station – 11.68 Km
- (NYY)Neyyattinkara Railway Station – 16.68 Km
- (MQU) Murukkampuzha Railway Station – 19.38 Km
Some Popular Trains Crossing the Thiruvananthapuram Central Railway Station:
- 15905 – Dibrugarh Vivek Express
- 22619 – Bilaspur Tirunelveli Express
- 16335 – Nagercoil Express
- 06305 – Nagercoil Express
- 16606 – Ernad Express
- 16128 – Guruvayur Chennai Express
- 16332 – Mumbai Express
- 22620 – Tirunelveli Bilaspur Express
Thiruvananthapuram airport serves as Thiruvananthapuram’s domestic as well as international airport. It is well connected to almost every city of India. You can reach the Thiruvananthapuram Central Railway Station from Thiruvananthapuram airport by taking a cab, taxi, auto, bus or metro from the airport. The shortest distance is around 5 Km, and it can take around 19 minutes to reach the station from the airport.
Thiruvananthapuram is well connected with National Highways which connects the city to the other key cities with roads. Thiruvananthapuram is the nearest bus stand from where buses are easily available from other various cities. The Thiruvananthapuram bus stand is around 7 Km away from the Thiruvananthapuram Central railway station and can take around 8 minutes to reach the station. You can also take a cab, taxi, auto, bus, or metro from the bus stand to reach the Thiruvananthapuram Central railway station.
How to book food on train at THIRUVANANTHAPURAM CENTRA Railway Station from RailMitra
- Visit https://www.railmitra.com/ or download the RailMitra Android App from Play Store.
- Enter the 'PNR or Train Number' in the box to book your meal at THIRUVANANTHAPURAM CENTRA Station
- A list of stations where your food can be delivered will be displayed
- After selecting the Station, choose a restaurant from the available list
- Next, you will see the food menu
- Choose the food items from the menu and fill in your basic info like name, contact number, and email id
- Apply offers or discount codes, if any
- Next, you can pay online or select cash on delivery for payment of your food order
After completing these steps, a confirmation SMS and email will be sent to you. Relax and enjoy your journey till your meal is delivered to your seat when the train reaches THIRUVANANTHAPURAM CENTRA junction station.
Variety food order in train at THIRUVANANTHAPURAM CENTRA Junction Railway Station
Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to all your common questions related to Food Delivery in Train...
- How can I book meals offline? You can book meals offline by calling our customer care executive at 8102888222. They will assist you with food booking and ensure that your meal is delivered to your seat at the right time.
- How is the confirmation of the food booking done? Once you have placed your food order successfully, the booking confirmation is done via email and SMS. The confirmation message/email will contain your order ID, the current status of your order, your PNR number, and a track order button to let you know the status of your meal order anytime.
- How will I make payment for the meal booked? You can make payment of booked meals online, which is easy and convenient. In addition, you may choose the Cash on Delivery (COD) option for payment of your meal.
- Whom do I contact if my food on train is not delivered? It does not happen, though if your food is not delivered in rare circumstances, you need to call our customer support executive at 8102888222. They will soon resolve the issue up to customer satisfaction.
- How can I cancel my order? You can raise a cancellation request through our website, mobile app and call. Customers are requested to call at 8102888222 to initiate the cancellation of their order. Our customer care executive will help you cancel the order.
- How will RailMitra ensure timely food delivery if the train is running late? Our vendors keep tracking the live running status of your train. Your food is prepared accordingly and delivered to you when the train reaches the scheduled Station.
Rated 4.5 by verified customers who ordered food in Train from RailmitraRead all Reviews...
If you are looking for awesome experience in terms of food, Railmitra is one stop for you.
Overall Rating: 5
Food Delivered to me at Itarsi was served hot n fresh. This was the first time I tried ordering via online mode. I would suggest to include more options for vegetarian people.
Overall Rating: 4
Food Delivered by Railmitra was awesome in taste. I would highly recommend everyone to try this out sometime.