Order Food in Train at Valsad Junction
From IRCTC Approved Partners & Restaurants
How it Works? Food Delivery in Train
Valsad junction is a small district in the state of Gujarat in India. Formerly the name of the city was Bulsar and eventually transformed into Valsad. The district is situated on the shores of the Arabian Sea. Valsad is a major trade center in Gujarat as it has a large production of Chickoo, teak and the famous Alphonso mango. The best time to explore the Valsad is May to June which means in the time of monsoon. The Gujarati language is the primary language spoken in Valsad.
The place also has different religious sites for worship. The city's boats one of the famous Tithal beach. It is one of the popular beaches amongst tourists and locals. The beach is worth visiting for seeing a mesmerizing view of the sun drawing into the sea. There are a number of places in the Valsad you need to explore. Here're some of the tourist places where you must visit.
Here're some of the tourist places where you must visit.
- Parnera Hill
- Sri Sai Baba Temple
- Shri Swami Narayan Temple
- Tadkeshwar Mahedav Temple
- Kalai Beach
- Ubharat Beach
- Lady Wilson Museum
Food option at Valsad Station
If your train ever passes through Valsad Station and you want to have a good meal on the train, you must order your meal via RailMitra to feast your hunger. RailMitra is an e-catering company, an official partner of IRCTC who serves the best food in train during your journey. Several premium e-catering partners serve fresh and hot food in the train to the passengers. RailMitra gives you the vast catering menu from where you can choose your favorite food to be delivered on the train.
What is RailMitra?
RailMitra is an e-catering company is an official partner of IRCTC which gives the authenticity of serving the best food in train.
- The company provides a wide range of cuisine to relish your tongue during the journey.
- Facilities of group food order.
- Maximum coverage of cities and stations.
- PNR Status check
- Train live status tracking facilities.
- Food ordering application.
How to order food in train via RailMitra
In just four easy steps you can get fresh, hot, and hygienic food at your seat. It will double your fun during the journey and you can have a party before reaching the destination.
- Step 1: Visit our website or download RailMitra application from the play store and login.
- Step 2: Enter your 10- digit PNR number and check the restaurant and food option.
- Step 3: Choose your restaurant and food. The ordered food will be added to your cart.
- Step 4: Pay for your food bill. Pay via offline or online mode.
Lunch and Dinner Menu:
- Veg Biryani/Chicken Biryani/Mutton Biryani with Raita
- Veg Fried rice, Manchurian, chicken chilli, Hakka noodles, and Paneer chilly
- Snacks: Puri Bhaji, Chole bhature, Veg burger, bread butter toast , Grilled Sandwich etc
- Veg Thali (Mini, Standard, Deluxe, and Maharaja)/Non-veg thali/Egg Thali and Jain Thali.
- Non-veg items like Chicken chilli, chicken handi, chicken masala, Mutton curry and egg curry.
- Rice preparations like Plain rice, Daal Khichdi, Jeera Rice, Curd Rice, and Veg Pulao.
- South Indian: South Indian Thali, Dosa variety, Uttapam, Idli and vada Sambhar.
- Vegetables like Malai Kofta, Aaloo Dum, Aaloo Jeera Mix-veg curry, Shahi Paneer, Mushroom masala and Paneer Butter Masala
- Combo Meals (Indian and Chinese)
- Plain Roti, Butter Roti, Naan and Lacchha Paratha
- Beverage like Lassi (sweet and salted)
- Dessert: Gulab Jamun
- Others: Curd/Raita/Salad/Papad
Group Food Order
Are you traveling in a group? No need to get worried RailMitra is always there to serve you fresh and tasty food in the train during your journey. To place a group food order contact us @ 8102888222 or you can chat with our digital food advisers who will guide you to place your order.
- Use code RM10 to get a 10% discount at your order.
- Use code GROUP20 to get a 20% discount at Jain food order.
- Make your order 60 minutes before the train arrives at the station.