Order Food in Train at Vapi Junction
From IRCTC Approved Partners & Restaurants
How it Works? Food Delivery in Train
Vapi is a city and municipality situated in the Valsad District in the state of Gujarat in India. The city significantly contributes to the Gujarat economy and it is also known as Asia's largest industrial hub. The city is situated near the bank of the Damanganga River. It is believed that the city got its name from the old small stepwell situated near balitha area and has its roots in the Sanskrit language. The meaning of Vapi in the Sanskrit language is a water storage body. The city has a surprisingly amusing tourist destination where one can experience the lovely natural site, stunning beaches, and lively local culture. The city is also famous for its historical legacy and stunning ancient temples that hold the great Hindu values. The city is also known for a number of temples which is also a primary attraction of the city. Some of the temples are:
- Mahalakshmi Temple
- Shiv Chaneshwar Temple
- Hanuman Temple
- Jalaram Mandir
- Mahalaximi Temple
- Newjo Mandir
- Sai Ram Temple
- Amba Ma Temple
Book your food at Vapi Junction
To order your delicious food during the train journey order your food from RailMitra which is an e-catering company and an official partner of IRCTC. We care about your taste so we offer great varieties of food to relish your tongue with your favorite cuisine. Some of the cuisines are: Gujarati, Rajasthani, Bengali, South Indian, North Indian, traditional food, local food, varieties of thali, Chinese and many more. To make your journey memorable you can order your food via calling us at 8012888222 or you can chat with our digital food representatives. One can easily order food in train by RailMitra.
Why to go for RailMitra?
- Better quality food for customer satisfaction.
- We have maximum coverage of cities and stations.
- We're an official partner of IRCTC.
- Passengers can contact with our food representatives for any information or complaints.
- We provide regional specialty food based on the locations from where you order.
Our special menu to order at Vapi Station
- Biryani: Veg Biryani/Mutton Biryani/ Chicken Dum Biryani, and Egg Biryani
- Chinese: Fried rice, Manchurian, Hakka Noodles, Paneer Chilly, Chicken 65, Chicken Chilly, etc.
- Thali: Veg and Non-Veg Thali (Mini, Standard, Deluxe and maharaja) and Egg Thali.
- Rice: Plain rice, Dal Khichdi, Curd rice, Veg Pulao and Jeera rice.
- Snacks: Poha Pakoda, Bread omelette, Puri Bhaji, Pao Bhaji, Sandwich, Chole Bhature, Papad and Burgers.
- Veg: Paneer, mushroom, and Aaloo curry preparations
- South Indian: Masala Dosa, Idli Sambhar, Veg Uttapam, and Plain dosa
- Pizza: Cheezy Veg Pizza/Chicken Tikka Pizza/Spicy Chicken Pizza.
- Pasta: White sauce and red sauce pasta.
- Combo Meals: Chinese and Indian
- Desserts: Rasgulla/Rasmalai/ Rajbhog and Gulab Jamun
- Bread: Lacchha Paratha, Naan, Tawa roti and Tandoori Roti
- Beverages: Buttermilk, Lassi and Hot Milk
- Dal: Dal Fry/Dal Tadka
- Jain Meals: Jain Thali and other veg. preparations in Jain Style
Order your food just in four steps via RailMitra
- Download the RailMitra app from Google Play store in your smart phone.
- Enter 10-digit PNR number.
- Choose your station, restaurant and add food to your cart.
- Payment option: Online Payment via(debit/credit card, net banking/ Paytm/ PayUMoney/Freecharge) Cash on Delivery (COD)
- One can also order food via call @ 8102888222.
Services of RailMitra:
- Indian Railway updated time- table
- PNR Status Check
- Food ordering app
- Train Live status tracking facilities
- Arrival-Departure Status update
- Search for train between status
- Place your order 60 minutes before the train arrives at the station.
- Use coupon code RM10 to get discount of 10% at the total amount.
- Minimum amount of ordering
- PNR number is mandatory.