Order Restaurant Food in Train in uhl janshatabdi 12057
From IRCTC Approved Partners & Restaurants
How it Works? Food Delivery in Train
Choose the Food You Want to Eat
Choose the Food You Want to Eat
PLACE ORDER via ONLINE/COD
PLACE ORDER via ONLINE/COD
GET FOOD ON YOUR SEAT
ENJOY YOUR MEAL
Order Food in Trains Online through RailMitra
Gone are the days when you had to rely on pantry car food to pacify your hunger. Now, you can order food in trains online and choose among multiple food options while travelling. RailMitra has partnered with an authorised catering partner of IRCTC, RailRestro to provide food on trains.
We work with full diligence to deliver fresh and delicious food to passengers at their seat.
We offer a variety of cuisines to choose from including North Indian, Chinese, Italian, Jain food, Mughlai, South Indian, and Continental. Apart from these options, regional foods are also on the menu, so that you won’t miss your home delicacies while travelling.
Why Order Food Online on Trains from RailMitra?
There are many reasons for a passenger to order food in train online using IRCTC e-catering partner services rather than having pantry car food. Recent claims from popular food safety and security bodies as well as growing complaints have proven that pantry car food lacks hygiene too. It is always good and advisable to order food online in trains from RailMitra as you get:
Hygienic Food Prepared by Top Restaurants
You will get delicious and fresh food from top restaurants directly to your seat when your train reaches the station. Food is prepared by our premium restaurants that are FSSAI-approved. They follow the standards and cook food in a hygienic and clean kitchen. The food is good for health and tasty to eat during travel.
Delicious food in train at 450+ Stations across India
Now getting hot and yummy food on trains is no longer a dream. With the help of our 2000+ e-catering partners, we have made our presence in 450+ stations in India. So it doesn’t matter if you are travelling to New Delhi from Howrah or to Ahmedabad from Mumbai, you will always get your food ready at your desired station. We are still growing our numbers and aim to reach all the railway stations in India.
Multiple Choices of Cuisines for all age group on the train
With a pantry car, you get only a limited number of food options. But if you choose to order food online through RailMitra, you will get enough options to choose among the delicacies listed on our portal. We have tie-ups with top restaurants which serve a variety of food so that no passengers are disappointed by our service. Choose from Biryani, Pizza, Veg and Non-Veg Thali, North Indian, South Indian, Chinese, Italian, Pure Veg Food in Trains, Non-Veg in Trains to Jain Food in Trains, and more.
FSSAI-Approved E-Catering Service Providers for food delivery service on train
Food safety is our top priority. So we have partnerships with only those providers who are FSSAI-approved. We make sure that our customers get healthy and fresh food at every station. Thus, you can relax and enjoy your journey.
Regional Food Choices Made Available while travelling in the Indian railways
To cater to the demands of our precious customers, we have made available regional food items. You can order different local foods at any station across India. Whether you’re looking for any special regional dish of Punjab, Bengal, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Bihar, Maharashtra, Odisha, or any other region of India, you can order your choice of local food in trains online with RailMitra.
So, if you are a local travelling from Patna to Delhi and need sumptuous Litti Chokha at Kanpur station, you will not be disappointed. Or maybe you are a Gujarati going to Chennai and want fresh Dhokla; we try our best to fulfil your wishes.
Food Delivery on Trains at Your Seat
Our delivery executive will deliver the food right at your seat. No unwanted hassles! Sit back, relax, and just wait for your order as soon as the train reaches your station.
Customer Support Available
Want to order more food in trains at the next station or need any help regarding food order? Don’t worry! We are always ready to solve your issues as quickly as possible.
You can call us on 8102888222 between 7 am and 10 pm. Our customer care representatives will resolve your queries.
Alternatively, you can write to us at [email protected] if you have any complaints, queries, or suggestions.
How Does RailMitra Food Delivery in Trains Work?
Our system of food delivery in trains is entirely computerised. Anyone with a valid PNR number and confirmed ticket status can use our services to order food on trains.
Online Food Delivery in Trains – Order Food in 7000+ Trains
RailMitra offers online food delivery in trains in more than 7000s of trains across India. If you want to order food while travelling in Rajdhani Express, Shatabdi Express, Tejas Express, or any other train, you can easily get online food delivery on that train with RailMitra.
Food Delivery in Non-Pantry and Pantry Trains
There are 342 pairs of trains with no pantry cars, but the railway catering services are provided in more than 7000 pairs of trains. With RailMitra, you can rest assured of getting online food delivery at your seat whether you’re travelling in a pantry or a non-pantry train anywhere in India.
Related Reading: Traveling via non-pantry train? How to get fresh and tasty food in trains!
Order Food with the Train Name or Train Number
You can order food in trains by entering the Train Name or Train Number and your Date of Journey. RailMitra will fetch the passenger details and provide you with the option of choosing the boarding station to proceed. Select your favourite food from the menu of different restaurants and place your order online.
Search with train number or name to book your meal in train. Get food delivery in train number 12004, 12005, 12172, 12223, 12260, 12951, 22625, 22692, 12958, and more such 7000+ trains.
Train Food Delivery in 450+ Stations Across India
Get train food delivery in New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Agra, Allahabad, Bhopal, Gorakhpur, Gwalior, Hajipur, Itarsi, Jaipur, Jhansi, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Katni, Kerala, Kota, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Mathura, Madgaon, Mughalsarai, Nagpur, Patna, Pune, Ratlam, Raipur, Rajkot, Satna, Secunderabad, Solapur, Surat, Ujjain, Vadodara, Vijayawada, Wardha, and many more such 450+ stations across India from RailMitra.
You can choose food from your local cuisine or go for your favourite food item while travelling anywhere in India.
How to Order Food in Trains using RailMitra?
You can order food in trains from RailMitra at least one hour before your journey using any of the following means:
Order Food in Trains Online through RailMitra Website
- STEP 1: Visit the official website of RailMitra – www.railmitra.com
- STEP 2: Go to the “Food in Train” option on the website.
- STEP 3: You can choose to either “Order via PNR” by entering your 10-digit PNR number of “Order via Train No.” by entering your Train Name or Number along with the Boarding Date.
- STEP 4: Select the Boarding Stations where you want to receive your food on the train.
- STEP 5: A list of restaurants and menu will appear from where you can choose your favourite food items.
- STEP 6: Pay online by Credit card, Debit card, Net Banking or digital wallets or choose “Cash on Delivery.”
- STEP 7: Relax and wait at your seat where your food order will be delivered on-time.
Order Food on Trains Online using RailMitra App
- STEP 1: Download the RailMitra Train Food App from Google Play Store.
- STEP 2: Open the app and tap on “Food in Train.”
- STEP 3:
- Option 1: Order via PNR: Enter your 10-digit PNR Number to proceed.
- Option 2: Order via Train Number: Enter the name or number of the train and select the boarding date.
- STEP 4: Choose the boarding station where your food will be delivered.
- STEP 5: Choose from a variety of dishes from the list of the menu of different restaurants.
- STEP 6: Pay your food order using Cash on Delivery or online using debit card, credit card, net banking, or payment wallets.
- STEP 7: Your food will reach your seat on time.
Food Delivery in Trains by Calling RailMitra Phone Number
- Call RailMitra Customer Care using the Toll-Free Number 8102888222 to communicate your details and place your food order.
- You will receive a confirmation message. You can track your food order by entering the Order ID on the Track Food Order Status page of RailMitra.
- Your food will be delivered to your seat on time.
- Pay cash on delivery and enjoy your food on the train.
Food Order in Trains Online: How it Works
- User makes a request for food order by entering PNR number or Train Name or Number. That request is sent to our backend team for confirmation.
- After cross-checking the PNR number and successful verification of the passenger’s details, the order is accepted for processing further.
- RailMitra sends an order notification to the restaurant partner of that particular station. Another notification is sent to the customer to inform them that the order is accepted.
- After receiving order details from our catering partners, the restaurant verifies the order by calling the passenger about the order.
- Food is prepared in a hygienic condition and appropriately packed.
- Order is sent out for delivery by one of our delivery executives.
Types of Food in Trains You Can Order with RailMitra
- Varieties of Veg and Non-Veg Thali in Trains: Standard Thali, Mini Thali, Maharaja Thali, Combo Thali, Deluxe Thali, and many more.
- Biryani in Trains of Different Varieties and Combos: Hyderabadi Biryani, Egg Biryani, Chicken Biryani, Mutton Biryani, Paneer Biryani, Veg Biryani, Biryani Combo with Raita and Cold Drink and many more.
- Varieties of Pizza in Trains: Veg Pizza, Chicken Pizza, Paneer Pizza, and more Customized Pizza with a variety of toppings to choose from.
- Varieties of Pure Veg food on trains: Dishes from all across India including Aloo Tikki, Chaat, Chana Masala, Chapati, Dum Aloo, Poha, Gajar ka Halwa, Gobhi Matar, Kadhai Paneer, Kheer, Khichdi, Mixed Vegetable, Palak Paneer, Paneer Butter Masala, Paratha, Rajma, Samosa, Shahi Paneer, Dosa, Idli, Vada, Sambar, Dahi Vada, Dhokla, Gulab Jamun, Pav Bhaji, Momo, Bread Pakora, and many more.
- Varieties of Non-Veg Food on trains: Hot, Fresh, and delicious Non-Veg Dishes including Butter Chicken, Tandoori Chicken, Chicken 65, Omelette, Mutton Korma, Tunde Kabab, Chicken Tikka, Fish Fry, Prawns, Egg Curry, Hyderabadi Egg Biryani, and many more.
- Order Jain Food on Trains including Paneer Tikka Masala, Pav Bhaji, Sev Tameta, Jain Thali, Jain Food Combos and more.
- Group Food on Trains for bulk food order in trains with discounts.
- Order your favourite Beverages on the train, including, Tea, Coffee, and Cold Drinks.
- Order Breakfast Trains, Lunch in trains, Snacks in Trains, and Dinner in trains.
- Order birthday Cakes in trains and celebrate during the train journey.
- Order Milk in trains for babies and infants from restaurants.
- Varieties of Combo meals with discounts.
Why Choose RailMitra for E-Catering Services in Trains?
- Freedom from carrying food from home
- No need to eat poor-quality pantry food
- No need to buy stale food from food stalls at railway stations
Benefits of Online Food Order in Trains Using RailMitra
- On-Seat Food Delivery
- Hot and Fresh Food From Restaurants
- Bulk Food Order Discounts
- Food Delivered on Time
- Variety of Delicious Food Options
- Good-Quality Food
- Hygienic Packaging
- Affordable Rates
- Refund on Missing Food Orders
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is RailMitra e-catering service?
RailMitra provides food in trains online using e-catering services in Indian Railways. RailMitra has partnered with the IRCTC-authorized e-catering partner, RailRestro for providing food delivery services in trains. Now passengers can enjoy healthy and tasty restaurant food on their seat while travelling.
How can I order food from RailMitra?
You can order your meals through the following modes:
- Online - Go to our website to book your meal.
- Mobile App - Download the food ordering app from the Play Store to order your food.
- By making a call on 8102888222.
How can I book an order from the website?
If you have a valid PNR number with a confirmed reservation ticket, then you can visit our website to order meals on trains. The process of booking is as follows:
- Enter your PNR number and check the food options. If you want to order through the train number or train name, then you will have to enter your PNR number for verification purposes before confirmation of the order.
- Choose your boarding station, and then you will see the restaurant menu along with item prices.
- Select the restaurant and then your food items. Your order amount will be displayed alongside.
- Place your order and then proceed to the payment page where you will have the option to pay online or through COD.
How can I order food from the mobile app?
We have launched our official app, “RailMitra” for all android devices. You can order your favourite food from our app. Download it from here: Train PNR Status, Order Food in Train
How can I order food by calling?
Isn’t your internet working due to poor cell connectivity? Don’t worry; you can still enjoy delicious food and order whatever you wish. Just give us a call on 8102888222. One of our representatives will ask you for your PNR number. After successful verification of the PNR number, you can place your order.
What is the minimum booking amount to place an order?
The minimum order amount may be different for different restaurants. Any such terms and conditions are mentioned along with price details of food items on the website.
How will I know if my order is confirmed?
After you successfully placed an order, you will get a confirmation SMS on your mobile number as well as your email id. That contains details of your order and also an OTP which must be shared with the delivery executive while your food gets delivered.
My ticket isn’t confirmed. Can I order food?
Yes! Even if your ticket is not confirmed and you are travelling as a waitlist passenger, you can order food. But we don’t deliver food to unconfirmed tickets. You can order food through any confirmed or RAC passenger ticket. Remember to be at that seat when your order is delivered.
How do I check the status of my order?
After you place your order, you will get an order id on your mobile number. Visit our tracking order status page and enter your order id & mobile number to get the current status of your order.
How do I cancel my order?
If for any reason, you want to cancel your order, call our customer support executives at 8102888222 stating your reason for cancellation. Our team will be ready to help you.
My train is running late. Will I get my order?
We always track your train running status to make sure that we don’t miss your order. However, if your train is running late for more than 2 hours, one of our representatives will call you to confirm if you still want your order. If by any chance, the train reaches your station beyond our service time, i.e. 7 am to 10 pm, then your order will be automatically cancelled. You will be informed about your order cancellation, and the refund process will be initiated if paid online.
When will I get a refund for cancelled orders?
If you cancel your order 24 hours before the delivery time, then after deducting an administrative fee of 10%, the rest order amount will be credited to the original payment option in 5-7 working days. In case, if you cancel your order up to 1 hour before the delivery time, then an administrative fee of 25% is deducted, and the rest order amount is refunded.
I booked 5 tickets against one PNR. But only 3 of them are confirmed. Can I order food in that case?
Yes, definitely. Partially confirmed tickets are also valid for ordering food.
I am travelling to Rajdhani Express. Can I order food through RailMitra?
Yes, our services can be availed by passengers travelling in any kind of trains including Shatabdi, Rajdhani, Duranto, Garibrath, Janshatabdi, Gatiman, Mail, Express, Superfast, and Special trains. As long as you have a confirmed booking reservation on any train, you can always order food.
I am not satisfied with the quality of the food. Where do I complain?
In case you need any assistance from our side, we are always ready to help you. Reach us at 8102888222 between 7 am and 10 pm. You can contact RailMitra to send us a message with details of your complaints. You can also write to us at [email protected]. We will be glad to solve your issues.