Howrah to New Delhi Trains
Popular Trains Routes from
Howrah to New Delhi Train Routes
Your search for trains from Howrah to New Delhi and its route, schedule and food options is supposed to come to an end. Approximately more than 13 trains are running on Howrah to New Delhi. Check Howrah -New Delhi train time table, live status and get your tickets booked from Howrah to New Delhi in advance and make your journey a hassle-free experience. It had created various routes through which passengers can reach their destination station.
There’re many popular train routes of Indian Railways that face immense crowd not only during festive seasons but for the entire year. On an average, there’re many trains which run from Howrah to New Delhi junction thus transferring the passengers from Howrah to New Delhi.
The Howrah -New Delhi route having 13 trains is counted among one of the busiest railway routes of the Indian Railways. Connecting from Howrah to New Delhi the train passes through vast green fields,woods, bridges and villages and provides a spectacular view of our nature.
Among the 13 trains operating on this route, Only 1 Trains Run From Santragachi Jn,8 Trains Run From Howrah Jn,4 Trains Run From Sealdah to New Delhi .
When it comes to booking rail tickets from Howrah to New Delhi, then passengers can book journey tickets both from offline or online mode. One can login to the IRCTC website to check seat availability and easily book tickets online. Also, IRCTC and its authorised catering partner,RailMitra provide e-catering service in 450+ stations where passengers can enjoy restaurant-style hot and hygienic food in train.
The Howrah-New Delhi rail route is one of the busiest rail routes in Indian Railway Networks. There are 10 trains running daily that connect to the Metropolitan city Howrah (HWH) of the Indian state West Bengal to the New Delhi (NDLS) capital of India at a distance of 1500km.There are 19 trains running between Howrah and New Delhi on a weekly basis.
Trains Timetable between Howrah to New Delhi
There are two main factors that are train timing and train fare that forced the travellers to choose for Howrah to New Delhi Trains for a hassle free journey. To get accurate information regarding Howrah to New Delhi trains, Howrah-New Delhi Railway Timetable, and Howrah to New Delhi Train Fare, Passengers can visit the RailMitra app or website.
- HWH ANVT Yuva (12249) is the fastest train among the Howrah to Delhi. It covers the distance in just 16h 40m. It departs from Howrah Junction Station at 18:40 and arrives at Delhi Anand Vihar Terminus Junction at 11:20.
- Looking for an early morning train from Howrah to New Delhi? You can travel through Poorva Express (12303). It takes 22h 05m to complete the journey, starting from Howrah Junction Railway Station at 08:00 and reaching New Delhi Railway Station at 06:05.
- Poorva Express (12303) is the first train from Howrah to New Delhi departing at 08:00 from Howrah Railway Station and reaches at 06:05.
- KOAA NDLS Special (03113) is the last train from Kolkata-Howrah to New Delhi departing at 23:55 from Kolkata Chitpur Junction Railway Station (KOAA) and reaches at 22:30 at NDLS. It covers the total distance in 22h 35m.
- Some popular trains that run weekly between Kolkata-Howrah to New Delhi are :-
- Kolkata Rajdhani, W B Smprk Krnti and Poorva Express.
- W B Smprk Krnti departs from Kolkata every Monday at 13:10 and arrives in New Delhi at 11:55. The train covers the distance of 1500km in 22h 45m.
- Some popular trains that run daily between Howrah to New Delhi are :-
- HWH DLI KLK Mail, SDAH Rajdhani Express, and U Abhatoofan Express.
- SDAH Rajdhani Express (12313) departs at 16:50 from Kolkata Sealdah Railway Station and arrives at New Delhi Railway Station at 10:35. The train covers the distance of 1453km in 17h 45m. In its whole journey it halts at 6 stops. They are Durgapur Junction, Asansol Junction, Dhanbad junction, Gaya Junction, Din Dayal Upadhyaya Junction, and Kanpur Central.
- The lowest fare train is HWH ANVT Yuva (12249). Its fare starts from Rs.1000.
Howrah to New Delhi:Train Fare
The Ticket price of Howrah to New Delhi is :
- Rs. 4500 in First AC (1A)
- Rs. 2700 in Second AC (2A)
- Rs. 1910 in Third AC (3A)
- Rs. 640 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota.
- Rs. 350 in None (GN)
Boarding and Deboarding Stations of Howrah and New Delhi
The Boarding stations for all the trains of Howrah are :-
- Kolkata Howrah Junction
- Kolkata Sealdah Railway Station
- Kolkata Chitpur Railway Station.
The Deboarding stations for all the trains of New Delhi are :-
- Delhi Anand Vihar Terminus Railway Station
- New Delhi Railway Station
- Delhi Sabzi Mandi Railway Station
- Old Delhi Railway Station
- Delhi Cantt. Railway Station
- Nangloi Railway Station
When it comes to booking Howrah to New Delhi train tickets there are both offline and online platforms available to make things easier for the passengers. For all of the trains running on this route, passengers can check the live train running status, running history, PNR status and order food online from the app.
What Everyone Ought to Know about Patna to Delhi Railway Route.
. Approximately more than 13 trains are running on Howrah to New Delhi. There’re several trains which terminate at supporting stations like Anand Vihar Terminal,new Delhi,kalka,barmer,bikaner Jn,amritsar Jn. Use RailMitra app to check train schedule.. What time do trains take to travel from Howrah to New Delhi ?
. The fastest train 12301-rajdhani Expres takes 17.15 hr n/a to reach from Howrah to New Delhi and 12371-hwh Bkn Sf Exp takes longest time; approx 25.35 hr n/a hours to reach from Howrah to New Delhi.. How Many Railway Stations are there in Howrah ?
. In Howrah , there’re 3 supporting railway stations namely Santragachi Jn,howrah Jn,sealdah.