Patna to Mumbai Central Trains
Popular Trains Routes from
Patna to Mumbai Central Train Routes
Your search for trains from Patna to Mumbai Central and its route, schedule and food options is supposed to come to an end. Approximately more than 4 trains are running on Patna to Mumbai Central. Check Patna -Mumbai Central train time table, live status and get your tickets booked from Patna to Mumbai Central in advance and make your journey a hassle-free experience. It had created various routes through which passengers can reach their destination station.
There’re many popular train routes of Indian Railways that face immense crowd not only during festive seasons but for the entire year. On an average, there’re many trains which run from Patna to Mumbai Central junction thus transferring the passengers from Patna to Mumbai Central.
The Patna -Mumbai Central route having 4 trains is counted among one of the busiest railway routes of the Indian Railways. Connecting from Patna to Mumbai Central the train passes through vast green fields, woods, bridges and villages and provides a spectacular view of our nature.
Among the 4 trains operating on this route, Only 2 Trains Run From Patliputra,2 Trains Run From Patna Jn to Mumbai Central .
When it comes to booking rail tickets from Patna to Mumbai Central, then passengers can book journey tickets both from offline or online mode. One can login to the IRCTC website to check seat availability and easily book tickets online. Also, IRCTC and its authorised catering partner, RailMitra provide e-catering service in 450+ stations where passengers can enjoy restaurant-style hot and hygienic food in train.
The Patna-Mumbai Central rail route is one of the busiest rail routes in Indian Railway Networks. There are 13 trains daily that connect to the Bihar State Capital Patna (PNBE) to the financial capital Mumbai Central (MMCT) city in the state of Maharashtra at a distance of 1690km.There are 18 trains running between Patna and Mumbai Central on a weekly basis.
Trains Timetable between Patna to Mumbai Central:
To get accurate information regarding Patna to Mumbai Central trains, Patna-Mumbai Central Railway Timetable, and Patna to Mumbai Central Train Fare, Passengers can visit the RailMitra app or website.
- Pnbe Csmt Suvidha Express (82355) or Patna-Mumbai Suvidha Express (82355) is the fastest train among the Patna to Mumbai Central. Trains which cover the distance in just 27h 05m. It departs from Patna Junction Station at 13:00 and arrives at Mumbai Central Junction at 16:05.
- Looking for an early morning train from Patna to Mumbai Central, you can travel through Ppta Ltt Express. It takes 28h 30m to complete the journey, starting from Patliputra Junction Railway Station at 10:45 and reaching Mumbai Central at 15:15.
- Karmbhoomi Express (12545) is the first train from Patna to Mumbai Central departing at 00:55 from Patna Junction Railway Station and reaches at 06:00.
- Pnbe Ltt Exp (13201) is the last train from Patna to Mumbai Central departing at 23:55 from Patna Junction Railway Station and reaches at 11:30. .It covers the total distance in 35h 35m.
- Some popular trains that run weekly between Patna to Mumbai Central are :-
- Jyg Ltt Jansadharan Express, Karmbhoomi Express, and Asn Cstm Express. Karmbhoomi Express departs from Patna every Friday at 00:55 and arrives in Mumbai Central at 06:00. It covers the total distance in 29h 05m.
- Some popular trains that run daily between Patna to Mumbai Central are :-
- Pnbe Ltt Express, Ppta Ltt Express.
- Pnbe Ltt Express departs at 23:55 from Patna Junction Railway Station and arrives at Mumbai Central Junction Railway Station at 11:30. The train covers the distance of 1694km in 35h 35m. In its whole journey it halts at 62 stops.
- The lowest fare train is Patna Mumbai Cst Premium Special. Its fare starts from Rs.1610. Patna Mumbai Cst Premium Special departs from Patna Junction Railway Station at 13:00 and arrives at Mumbai Central Junction Railway Station at 15:50.
Patna to Mumbai Central Train Fare:
The Average Ticket prices of Patna to Mumbai Central are:
- Rs 4505 in First AC (1A)
- Rs 2645 in Second AC (2A)
- Rs 1860 in Third AC (3A)
- Rs 710 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota.
- Rs 215 in None (GN)
Boarding and De-boarding Stations of Patna and Mumbai Central
The boarding stations for all Patna to Mumbai Central trains are the Patna Junction, Patliputra Junction Railway Station, Patna Sahib Railway Station while deboarding at Mumbai Central can be at Mumbai Lokmanya Tilak Terminus Junction, Mumbai Bandra Terminus Railway Station, Mumbai Dadar Central Railway Station, and Panvel Railway Station.
When it comes to booking Patna to Mumbai Central train tickets there’re both offline and online platforms available to make things easier for the passengers. IRCTC website or PRS counters are available for passengers to book their tickets. For all of the trains running on this route, passengers can check the live train running status, running history, PNR status and order food online via RailMitra/RailRestro/IRCTC food on track app.
What Everyone Ought to Know about Patna to Delhi Railway Route.
. Approximately more than 4 trains are running on Patna to Mumbai Central. There’re several trains which terminate at supporting stations like Lokmanyatilak T. Use RailMitra app to check train schedule.. What time do trains take to travel from Patna to Mumbai Central ?
. The fastest train 12520-kyq Ltt Ac Exp takes 28 hr 10 min to reach from Patna to Mumbai Central and 13201-rjpb Ltt Exp takes longest time; approx 35 hr 35 min hours to reach from Patna to Mumbai Central.. How Many Railway Stations are there in Patna ?
. In Patna , there’re 2 supporting railway stations namely Patliputra,patna Jn.